45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 pm
Emerald wasn't in the mood for small talk. Her fears were ingulping her. She was in a graveyard and every single body she saw appear out of the ground. She had to leave. She turned around and felt a cold present go in her. She almost fell. She has had other ghost go in her but nothing so cold as hit her before. She tried to use her flight and her telekinesis to move. But there was nothing. Her active powers were gone. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran out of the graveyard. She has never lost her active powers before. That was the only thing that helped her. "No, no, no." She said as she stopped and fell to her knees. "This can't be happening." She closed her eyes tightly and tried to think of it as a horrible nightmare.

Drusilla was feeding off humans. Taking them one by one into dark alleys. Each bite she was filled with laughter. She walked out of the alley laughing like a mad scientist. A police officer came and held a gun to her. She snapped her fingers and shadows formed around the officer holding him tight. She smiled and walked up to him her nails gently on his face and wispered. "This isn't your town anymore." She dug her nails deep into his skin and scratched him down to his neck. He died in less than a minute. She licked the blood off her hands. She walked the streets. Waiting to see when the titans would be coming. The thought of there kids blood made her giggle with happyness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:40 pm
The alarm at the Titan's Tower went off at full-blast. Raven quickly checked the moniter at the coodinates where the crimes were taking place. She flew out of the Tower. As she flew over the streets, she saw blood-drained corpses as well as a vampire. That's what it looked like. "You might consider finding a new hobby." Raven said sharply as she pulled a light pole out and made it fly towards the vampire.

Reaper smiled at the tortured girl. He closed his eyes, basking in the absolute glow of suffering. Suffering, everyone could suffer for all he cared. "Well I'll see you around..." He was about to teleport off, but he paused as an order blasted in his mind. "If you ever want help with anything, mainly your powers, call me." Reaper sliced his scythe towards Emerald, leaving a small gash on the back of her hand. It was red before fading to a malicious black. "See you around."

Azar shrugged away the demonic voice. He couldn't let chaos ravage through the city. Transforming into an eagle reluctantly, afraid that his demon would come out if he should use his powers, Azar raced through the walls to check on Emerald. She wasn't there and he was reminded that she had left. Sighing, the eagle flew out of the Tower, soaring over the air.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:22 pm
Drusilla smiled as she heard Ravens voice. She noticed a light pole fling at her. She flew toward it and grabbed it and tossed it back at Raven with great force. "Hello Raven. Hows your children doing? Have they died from there demons yet." She said with a high pitch laugh. "What about you husband hasn't left you yet." She tilted her head to the side. "If he didn't he must be afraid of you." She loved messing with others mind.

Emerald cringed in pain. She looked down at her hand. It was red but than turned a deepest black like the sky. She didn't understand what it ment. But she hoped it was good even though it was probably a bad sign for her. She looked up at him leaving. "What...What did you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 am
Reaper kept his back turned. "If you ever want to talk, just dig into the wound to cause a little blood to flow. It'll alert me that you're up for a chat and I'll come. If I'm not too busy killing some fool." Reaper added with a sadistic smile. "Good-bye." There was more to the mark, but he had no desires to tell the girl.

Raven glared at the vampire as she stopped the light pole a few inches before her. The light pole was lowered to the ground. The words bothered her, but she was used to verbal jabs like this. "Everyone's fine." Her voice turned out in a growl, showing her obvious annoyance at this vampire. "How about you, you pathetic creature? Care to say what you're planning like most villians?" As she spoke, Raven sent a barrage of dark energy blasts towards the vampire.

Azar's sharp hawk eyes spotted two figures by the graveyard. One was Emerald, the other was... Someone he had never seen, but looked a lot like the Grim Reaper from all the pictures in the magical books. "Emerald!" He called, his mind-voice directed solely at Emerald, so that the other thing couldn't hear. Whatever emergency was in town could wait until he made sure his sister was okay.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 pm
Emerald looked down at her hand and than turned and looked up at the sky. She noticed her brother. "Azar!" She said happily. Glad that he was back to normal. But she was still worried about him. She couldn't fly up to him or telepathicly talk to him. She quickly left the graveyard as she noticed more and more death around her. She glanced back at the man who would leave. "Bye..." She said quietly. She still knew there was something other than what he had said about the mark. She covered it up by her other hand trying not to let her brother see it.

Drusilla dodged the energy blasts and quickly stood up. "I'm here for the only reason. Blood." She said with a smile and quickly grabbed small throwing knives and threw them toward her neck and face." She hoped that it would cut some blood out. "And maybe I should find your children and take there blood first." She smiled and quickly tried to sence her children. There blood was easily find. She let out a small smile. "Hope your children have lots of blood." She licked her lips seductivly. And than giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:15 pm
Raven's eyes narrowed in distaste and anger as she stopped the knives with her magic. "You won't be finding that out. I recommend you leave before we throw you into prison. They have special rooms for people like you." Using her magic, she levitated up the knives Drusilla had thrown and sent them back at the vampire.

Azar landed on the ground, his form changing back into a human seconds before touchdown. "Are you alright?" His head turned around, searching for the Grim Reaper-like figure. "Hey, where'd the reject Halloween guy go?"

Reaper had quickly teleported away just as Azar landed. He had no desires to fight right now especially when he could be causing mayhem instead. Later, he would go back to look in on how the girl was doing, but for now, he would enjoy killing others. Well, enjoy it as much as he could.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:49 pm
Emerald placed her hand in her jacket. "Hopefully, somerwere with answers." She glanced at her brother. "So, do you believe me..." The moon above her was glistening in her eye. "That for now one everyone's nightmare will come true." She looked up at Azar with abit of sadness. "I lost my active powers. Has anything happened to you?"

Drusilla had a cocky smile appear across her pale face. She held out her hand and caught the only knives that were close to her. She dropped them. "You know raven. Your heart is filled with darkness. You were born as a demon." She than made her appearance change into Trigon. The red skin and the black clothing. "You will kill people tonight, daughter. And maybe even someone in your family. You can never excape..." The voice's mixed into a dark deep voice. "Your destiney."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:03 pm
Azar nodded his head. "I didn't doubt you from the start. Well I thought it might be just a dream, but I also thought that it would come true. And lookie here, it's true." He chuckled darkly. "I don't think anything's happened." Are you forgetting me? We still have to go hunting... I'm starting to get really hungry, a shame you missed dinner. Oh well, we can find better food. Azar's face clouded over in a grim expression. "...There's an annoying voice in my head." He muttered, hoping that she wouldn't think he was crazy.

Raven clenched her fists. "Shut up!" She snarled, sending a chunk of pavement flying at the manifestation of her father. She knew that it wasn't really her father, but it still sent tremors through her whenever she saw the demon. "You're not Trigon and even if you were, I'm not scared." Okay, so that was a small lie. But she couldn't afford to be scared right now.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:13 pm
"Is that why you attacked me this morning? Well just tell that voice in your head to leave you the hell alone." Emerald said with a smirk and than laughed abit.

Drusilla got hit and her illusion disappeared. She fell to the floor and smirked. "I'll see you again." She grabbed her cape and pulled it over her body and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:44 pm
Azar smiled lightly though he didn't really find anything funny about the situation. Still, it was nice that she could cheer him up. "I've tried. It's a rather stubborn voice."

Raven cursed quietly. She wasn't sure where the vampire had gone, but she had a good guess. And she definitely did not like where that guess was. Pulling out her communicator, Raven called up Emerald. "Hey. Where are you?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:05 pm
Emerald felt her communicater vibrate. She opened it and noticed it was Raven. "Oh, hey mom. Me and Azar are just by the graveyard. But a couple things have happened.....you should get here fast." She said with a nod and looked around hearing more screams and noticed fires surrounding the city.

Drusilla appeared behind a grave. She peered her head to see Azar and Emerald. "Aww the witches children." She licked her lips and could smell there blood from afar. She also could smell a faint dead. "Reaper....he was here?" She woundered why he didn't kill them but she didn't know when they arrived so she could understand why he didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 pm
"I'll be right there. You should get ready for a visit from a vampire. Bye, see you soon." Raven kept the communicator on, in case her kids needed to relay a message to her quickly without the need to redial. She flew up into the air and quickly began flying in the direction of the graveyard. In the back of her mind, she wondered why they were at a graveyard of all places.

Azar instantly began alert at the mention of a vampire coming for them. "We better be careful, Emmy." Azar said, his eyes flicking around and searching for anything out of place. Black energy swirled around his hands, ready to cover the boy as soon as anything appeared out of place.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 pm
"Vampire...great. How many creatures are there now?" Emerald stood her ground and tried to hear anything maybe breathing. "W-Wait vampires don't breath do they?" She asked curiously.

Drusilla snickered quietly. She teleported behind Azar and wispered very very softly. "Hello..." She grined her cape still covering her eyes. But her white fangs stood out of the darkness. "You must be Raven and..Beastboys children. I knew they would get together." She said giggly a bit.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff