Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuubi_Naruto_88

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm
Username: Kyuubi_Naruto_88
Rp name: Minato Namikaze
Elements?: Fire/Water
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: None
Activity: (how often you are online) Every Day/ Every Other Day
Why do you want to join the leaf?
I love the idea of being part of the village that symbolizes peace and strength
How can you better the leaf village?
I know much about the history of the leaf and the will of fire burns bright in my soul
Give an Rp example: Minato sat in his seat of the Ninja Academy, it was his first day and he was nervous. He didn't know if he was ready for this the pressure of learning the ninja way and trying to make friends with the people around him. He waited patiently for someone to talk to him or the teacher...he began to study jutsu scrolls he kept with him. His father had always been a master of water jutsu, his mother fire...he was determined to master both.
"Hi"
He jumped he hadn't xpected anyone to actually speak to him. He turned around to greet whoever it was. Before he could greet them he noticed it was his childhood friend Mina, "Hey Mina I didn't know you started Academy today." he said happy knowing he'd at least know someone.
"Yeah, hey I was wondering, class doesn't start for awhile, you wanna have a little sparring match."
He smirked "You're gonna lose again." he said confidently
"No way"
...Out in the School Yard...
"You ready for this?" Mina asked
Minato closed his eyes and thought "...Checkmate...three moves..." he announced.
Mina scowled launching shuriken.
He quickly linked signs (Substitution Technique) and as a log fell in his place he saw his time to strike "Thats move one..." he thought. He charged in "Clone Technique!" nine clones appeared, the strategy wouldn't fail no need to hold back, "...two..." he thought. As the clones charged in, and taken out, he snuck around behind her and brought his kunai to her throat, "Checkmate!"
Mina sighed "Damn...still can't out think you," she glanced to his hand "Still use your dad's Kunai huh?"
"Yeah, I don't know it's for luck more than anything I guess." the kunai was wrapped in green cloth instead of white and had a tag chained to it which translated "The Way of the Shinobi". "Class is about to start come on." he said with a smile.
"Okay." they walked back to class his arm over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm
only two elements, and there are no real characters, so you can't be descended from the fourth hokage. you may have that last name though. also, longer rp sample please.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:00 pm
alright, post your profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:40 pm
you Xed my pro for some reason......*-*...i am not new here, i just took a brake 4 a bit, so my pro get xed in the old form  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

mai1001

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:20 am
b]Username: mai1001
Rp name: Akira Haroshima
Elements?: Water, (and would spider usage also be counted in this?)
Bloodline/Clan?: Haroshima
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) 3-4 days a week, sometimes 5 if I can manage it
Why do you want to join the leaf? It is my fave and the cest one that I know of

How can you better the leaf village? I can help defend the Hokage and all of its citizens from invading shinobi and when needed I could be a possible Medic Ninja.

Give an Rp example: "Hey freak!" A teenage girl spun around to see who was talking to her
"What?" She asked the group of kids behind her
"How about you go back to where you came from?" A girl, named Kisa, called out to her
"Yeah!"
"Go away freak!"
"Go back to your village, Spider Girl!"
"Excuse me now," Akira asked them, "What did you just say to me?"
"We told you to go home" Kisa told her
"We don't need you here"
"We don't WANT you here"
"Y-you don't r-really mean that now, d-do you?" Akira asked feeling tears starting to well up in her eyes. She felt them. The spiders. They were becoming restless.
"Yes, we do." Kisa glared at her
Akira then did the only thing that she could do to protect herself and the others. She ran. She ran as far as she could until she reached an area just outside of the Training grounds. Then she started to cry and she released her spiders. They were quite restless and it was only at times like this that they could be out without endangering everyone.
Then she heard a twig snap. The spiders were on defense mode. They were ready to defend their host at any cost.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:48 am
no, spiders is not an element. however if you joined the fuuma clan, one of their jutsu's is spider control. other than that accepted.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

luvzdeidara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 am
Username:luvzdeidara
Rp name: Natsumi Kimiko
Elements?:Earth and Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Kimiko
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday for several hours
Why do you want to join the leaf? Family was banished from Iwa and wanted to start over.

How can you better the leaf village? My family is known for powerful healing jutsus.

Give an Rp example:
Stepping outside her house, Kimiko heads around back to the family garden carrying a basket. "Ah, It is such a beautiful day. I can feel the heat of the sun upon my face; How wonderful it feels", the young girl says kneeling down to gather herbs to be used for today's breakfast. As she finishes gathering, ready to head inside, a kunai flys past her cheek leaving a cut. Quickly standing up into a fighting stance while drawing out a hidden fan she calls out," Who is there and what do you want!?"
"You know who I am, I've been your friend for years. All I wanted was to scare you a little. What's the harm in that?" the mysterious attacker replies.
"Haru! You were cutting that kunai too close again, you know! Now get you but out here so I can kick it", she yells.
" No, I don't think I will. I'm not in the mood to have my butt kick by you today. Later!", Haru yells back running off.
"Ugh, boys.", Kimiko thinks annoyed walking back into the house with her almost forgotten basket of herbs.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm
accepted, but you must start out as an academy student and you dont' know any medic jutsus at that point  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolfbane1928

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 pm
Username: wolfbane1928
Rp name: Kane Inuzuka
Elements?: Fire and Lightning
Bloodline/Clan?: Inuzuka Clan
Have you read the Starter Forum?: Yes
Demon?: Nope
Activity: (how often you are online): Everyday, or every other day.
Why do you want to join the leaf?: I want to help out the village anyway I can, and I think the Leaf best fits Kane.

How can you better the leaf village?: I will do whatever task is given, and I will protect the Hokage with my life. I want to help rebuild the Leaf and restore it to it's former glory.

Give an Rp example:
A shadowy figure stood at the foot of a large oak, staring at the Leaf from atop a nearby slope. A slight breeze made his sleek black hair fall across his golden eyes. He reached up and moved his hair back to where it had been, then whistled once. From the shadows of a nearby fern, another shape emerged. It was a medium sized canine, with a pelt that consited of black, tan, and brown. Kane reached down and stroked the dog's back, whispering, 'You ready to go down Ryoko?' The canine raised it's head and barked once, signaling that he was ready. Kane stood and began trudging towards the village gates. He sniffed the air, which was tainted by the city smells. He caught the scent of a human, resulting in him to freeze. He knew Ryoko scented it to, for the dog was frozen beside him, his ears twitching. About 100 meters ahead of them, a merchant emerged from the gate, wheeling a cart full of supplies. Kane loosened up, then glanced around, making sure there would be no more suprises. When he decided that the coast was clear, be signaled Ryoko to keep walking. Together, the two passed through the gates of the Leaf, and into the bustling city.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am
alright, post your profile  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

II Half n Half II

Invisible Phantom

4,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 pm
thefire158
Please fill out this form
[b]Username:[/b] nicksuperace
[b]Rp name:[/b] dark lord nick
[b]Elements?:[/b] darkness
[b]Bloodline/Clan?:[/b] none
[b]Have you read the Starter Forum?[/b]
[b]Demon?:[/b] no
[b]Activity: (how often you are online)[/b] every day
[b]Why do you want to join the leaf?[/b] yes

[b]How can you better the leaf village?[/b] by
making them stronger than they already are
[b]Give an Rp example:[/b]
i leapout of the shadows a command my grunnie to demolish the sand ninjas

The RP sample will determine if you pass into the village and become a member, the reason:
I am sick of the idiots coming in here, not knowing what to do because they don't read, and the cosplayers and morons who can't RP decently and ussually use one sentence when they could ussually put more. If I find you joining the village and not being approved I will deport you, and for those who RP one sentence, will start RPING alot better or I will start deporting, this is really hard for me, I'm sorry. In your application I'll put approved in red text under it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:56 am
... To begin with, a one sentence rp sample will NOT do. Also, darkness is not an element, and you Must read the starter forum before you can start to rp.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 pm
Username surprised 8_thaiboy
Rp name: Gaijin Kazama nickname jin
Elements?:wing/ice
Bloodline/Clan?:none
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:none
Activity: (how often you are online) a when weak days around 3 hours on weakens all day and night
Why do you want to join the leaf? because the leaf reminds me of my home in thailand fool of trees and lots of playes to go and chill out and the leaf is my fav village out of al the the village and it has been the only village that i ever go in to when im rpg in a naruto rp

How can you better the leaf village?i can help keep order in the leaf and help out all the other members of the leaf village

Give an Rp example:
RAwR!! crys the 9 tail as it ravage the village
every one is screaming and runin around in a panic everthing is burning and there is smoke all around.
"get the kids out of here now!" a voice crys out "mom mom!! whats goin on?" Gaijin is geting picked up his 2 sisters are both crying in the arms of there mother "dad put me down whats goin on??!!" Gainin looks up in to the distance and sees the village burning and hears the crys of the villages. " we have to get them out here now lates go!" Gaijin father starts runing out of the village fallowed buy Gaijins mother and 2 sisters. they all stoped in front of a cave
Gaijins father throws him in to the cave"aaaa dad what are you doing?!" Jins mother puts his to sisters down with him"listen to me jin take care of you sisters and what ever you do dont come out of this cave you hear me?!" jins mother hugs them all"momie momie dont go im scaryed".."me two!" both of jins sister Rin and Fuji both crys and hugs there mother "its time...." Gaijins father said as his mother walks out of the cave crying she then turn around " i love you all" RAWRRRR!!! the 9 tail demon jumps and land behinde jins father and mother the ground shakes to the power of the demon"!!!" ..."MOOOOM DAAAD!!" jin and his sister crys out racing out of the cave "noooo stay bac....." jin mother falls to the ground has the claws of the demon crushes on top of his "noooooo! you demon from hell!!!" Jin father takes out his sword and rushes to the demon "....aaaaa" the 9 tails tail spears throught jins father . he then slow polls his sharp tail out laughing "... you you... you may have goting us.." jins father drops his twin swords" bu bu.... but you well never gte them!! "...."dad!!!" jin screams out trying to race out of the cave . jin father turns around and with his last bit of power he seals the cave " no dad no!!! late me out dad!!" gijin crys out banging of the seal . his father smile at him "i love you so..." RAWR!! "die now you warm!!" the demon crashes jin father in his mouth..."DAD!!!!!!!!!!"
to be continued

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:24 am
accepted, but ice is not an element, and i'm assuming you meant wind instead of wing.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 am
Username: WereWeasels
Rp name:Ryuuki Kyohaku (Ryuk for short)
Elements?: water and air
Bloodline/Clan?: I don't have one... yet...
Have you read the Starter Forum? yup.
Demon?: I don't have one at the moment
Activity: (how often you are online) almost everyday in the summer and I might skip some days durring the school year.
Why do you want to join the leaf?: There are a few reasons. I want to join because it looks fun, it looks active, I always liked it over the other villages (other than the star but you don't have that), I would like to help out, etc.

How can you better the leaf village? I can better it by helping out people in need, becoming a stronger ninja to protect it, offer advice and ideas, and try to keep it active if it ever starts to get inactive.

Give an Rp example:
Ryuuki slowly walked up to the village gates and stopped, taking in everything he could see from where he was standing. "So this is the leaf village huh?" he said to himself. "It looks different than how people told me it would...". He started to approach the gate as he thought to himself Well this does look like it would be nice place to li- " HEY YOU! Stop where you are!" shouted out a guard that Ryuk had not noticed. "Oh hello is there something wrong?" Ryuk said to the guard I little startled. " Ya there is. you can't just walk in like that. We need to know what your buisness here is and who you are." said the guard. " Oh ok" said Ryuk relieved that he wasn't in trouble. " My name is Ryuuki Kyohaku of the hidden star village, and I came here to start a new life." "Hmmmm... from the hidden star village... And your here to start a new life?" said the guard to Ryuk, not really convinced of his actions. "yes sir" replied Ryuk. " and why is it that you're starting a new life here, Ryuuki? Are you... running from something? Did you commit a crime?" asked the guard, getting ready to grab his kunai if needed. "What? A crime? But I'm not even an acadamy ninja! What kind of crime could I have commited?" Replied Ryuk starting to get a little nervous now. "Listen kid. The people of this village have gone through enough. We don't need a little street rat like you going around messing things up even more." said the guard, taking out his kunai and walking towards Ryuk. " but I'm not a criminal!" protested Ryuk now nervous, as he was ready to grab his kunai. He knew that he had no skill what so ever with it, but if he needed to use it he would. "I'm not a criminal? Ya right I can see that look in your face. I'm not an idiot Ryuuki. People like you make me sick." said the guard, spitting on the ground near Ryuks feet. "Now get out of here before I-" " WAIT" Yelled out another guard. "What is it now Tamichi?" yelled out the agressive guard. " the kid's story fits, people from the rain village are reported to be going to live in other villages." said Tamichi. " apparantly the star village has a new leader who has been corrupt with power and people are sneaking out with everychance they have.". " Really..." said the first guard, giving an angry glance back at Ryuk. "alright kid your story seems to fit you can go in. But be careful, I'm watching you." said the guard pointing at him. Oh thank god thought Ryuk, "Thank you sir you won't be dissapointed". "ya well we'll see about that" said the guard. "Now get out of here". "Ok!" said Ryuk, glad to finally be out of his situation. Ryuk walked through the gate and thought to himself, Time to start my new life.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games