Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:38 pm
"Well that was somewhat odd." Kashiim said under his breath. "But, like I asked before, how can we stop them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Oroami turned to Kashiim "Well, we'll have to send Ninja to Snow to apprehend both Jack and Neska, who is going under the name Akajin, our ninja take out his army of clones, and us Kages witht he help of our Sannin take out Jack and Neska."  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm
Kashiim sighed and put his hand to his forehead. "I hope the chuunin exams go by quickly. Suna could use some good ninja. So what all would our army consist of?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 pm
Oroami smirked "Mist, is low on Ninja, but the ninja we have are all strong, i'd send all the Jonin i could, and my Mist 7 would also accompany us."  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:23 pm
"Well, my higher leveled ninja are missing in action. The rest are all lower leveled." *sigh* "What is a kage to do?" Kashiim said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:26 pm
Oroami sighed "Who were your higher leveled nin?"  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:48 pm
"There names are Aura and Kaiga Yuumei. I just wish I knew where they were." Kashiim said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 pm
Oroami sighed "Well we may be able to find them."  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm
((I doubt it, they're inactive rofl Aura might have actually been banned and Kaiga was gone for a dcent amount of time too.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 pm
" i have two sannin who would be able to help, and the leader of the light assassins is also a former leaf ninja who i know would be willing to help as well. the only question i have is if we have enough medics. if this is going to be a full scale war, we need ninjas behind the front lines to heal." she shook her head. "i am currently the only leaf medic, but i will gladly help in that area."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:16 pm
Oroami thought for a moment "I'd like to say that woth my past experience I never had taken Medics with me on attacks like this, but that was with my village, and i don't want to risk your ninja because i know the way Mist trains is different then the way your villages do."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 pm
"Hmm why not have the kages learn medical ninjutsu? Most likely, we will last longer so it is best to believe that we can heal the injured ones. Although, another area to discuss is the usage of puppets? If we are facing mirror images and a master puppeteer, will they not be able to control our puppets?" Kashiim said in a long winded question.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 pm
Oroami shrugged "i know Jack is a puppet so i could use a seal to immobalize him, while we fight Neska."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:51 pm
Marina knocked on the door. She had been lucky enough to get past the sight of the Aktsuki member. "Oroami, sir,? There's something urgent you must know. An Aktsuki member is in our village. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I could only see from my roof."  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:26 pm
((i can't really leave my village right now, so ya its ooc for me. Whats the meeting about?))
(reason i cannot leave: zeramaru is about to attack my village.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games