Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 am
Zeramaru put the weapon back in the holster then took out a puppet arm and attached it to his right hand.Zeramaru then put the weapon back in his right hand reloading it.
Zeramaru made a seal "kage bunshin no jutsu!" 4 clones appeared and headed for the 4 corners of the fort.

Zeramaru walked into the crowd reloading then spinning his weapon.
"ah the Nibi! So orion you did not choose to tag the hokage as asked?" Zeramaru said this quite delighted and angry. Zeramaru made seals with the left "youkai kyouran (specter frenzy)!" Zeramaru said but nothing happened then he aimed towards kit but spun the riboruba backwards.
Zeramaru then suddenly spun the riboruba into the air tossing it and as he caught it and fired 1 shot toward's kit's gut.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:45 am
((Tag? Oh, I thought you meant KILL him...))

Orion didn't reply to Zeramaru, but a smirk appeared on his face. His plan was almost complete, but he had to be sure everything was ready before he executed it.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 am
Zann vanished and reappeared in front of Kit, his sword drawn from his back and held in front of him. The shot that Zeramaru fired bounced off harmlessly off the flat of his blade.
"The time for blood spilling has not yet come, for now you have no reason to fight." Zann said coldly, his eyes darting from Zeramaru to Orion. He noted Orion's satisfied smirk, and his natural instincts told him that he had planned something...and that "something" was bound to be bad for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:09 am
The room suddenly grew dark with the essence of evil chakra. "Zann, the fight back in cloud should not have happened." Jedi glanced at Zeramaru and then back at zann. "i need to talk to you about something zann."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:25 pm
"Right...while Zann and Jedi have a nice chat, I'm going to get down to buisness. One....what are you doing with Orion, Zeramaru? Two, Orion, what has gotten into your head? That one should be obvious..." Xantos readied his sword of the black hole, pointing it towards Zeramaru, then flash stepping toward him, aiming a strike at his neck. At this point, his orange eyes, the neo-byakugan flashed open.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 pm
futashi was just watching them as they tolf. he look at zann and only frowned. he wish that he never had attack zann. he was onyl doing what he thought was right. he was sadden alittle bit. he made what zann is now basically. he then ready his sword if anything happen.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:08 pm
Zann glanced at Jedi from the corner of his eye, not sheathing his sword.
"Ok...about what?" he said,wary of Jedi's evil chakra and what he wanted to say or do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:21 pm
((lol damn, I had a plan to kill everyone, but now I don't feel like doing it...))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:29 pm
Kit leaned back doing the matrix. Watching the objext fly overhead he closed his eyes. Coming back up he looked at Zeramaru. "Um Zeramaru.....That was comepletly unneccessary."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:47 pm
When Orion heard Xantos's question, he didn't answer. But, if Xantos were to look in his eyes, he would see that Orion was telling him to run. But, when Orion saw Xantos charge at Zeramaru, he let out a saddened sigh. He may just have to kill him...

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 pm
((ZERMARU, I WILL GET REVENGE. Since you killed Xiah, my new character Yokai, WILL KILL YOU. You see Yokai is Xiah's younger bro))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:41 pm
((Lots of threats here...lol lots of peeps wanna kill Havock XD))  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 am
((May i remind you if I die something worse is to come...))

Zeramaru ducked down and then moved sidward then ended moving to the back with the riboruba aimed then istead of firing he tried to jab at the head of the hokage.
Zeramaru made two seals and the bunshins at the corners of the base did the same "Gofuu Kekkai ( Five Seal Barrier)" a wall came up from the corners of the base virtually indestructible.
Zeramaru then looked at them and said "Tag!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 am
Sengetsu appeared watching the fight with his scythe drawn. His akatsuki cloak danced as he leaped beside Zeramaru and turned his red eyes towards the other shinobi."well,well,well." he paused grinning."what do we have here?" he pointed his scythe out."I'm not gonna stand by and watch you kill him."  

xLytez

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 am
Xantos slid backwards with a jump, still pointing the sword at him.
"So....this barrier? Is it made of flame...or am I thinking of another jutsu? I still have a few more tricks..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games