Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:33 am
hey hey... Aldora wasn't much different from Kurai in Ria 1. And yeah.. only reasons shes younger now is cause she was reborn to be younger. Pfft.. Aileen did that on purpose.. ::pouts:: poor Kurai 1..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:35 am
Actually now that i think about it..that girl looks more like Farie Sakura  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:42 am
bah..Kuri..even I wouldn't hook you to up..heh Aili is wise to nto let your hentai hands on ehr little sister. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:44 am
Hentai jerk..  

Ai`
Crew

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:09 pm
Hey, this is for Kurai, Tiff and Ky since they are important to the currently plots. I've seen that some plots aren't put atention to or the threads are barely posted in....
I wanted to ask if some plots could be linked/chained together like Majin's plot and the recently developed battle of Ky and Kurai because they are in certain ways *alike* but agreeing with it means, there will be more posting the regular but I'm up for it, so it depends now on Kurai, Ky, Tiffany and other volunteers.
Ohhh, it's just an idea, so if I can't be done, it's okay but I just wanted to come with an idea to gather all plots, so it would be more fun and more people would attend it instead of small plots where only the essentail ones attend. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:52 pm
actually Kevin, we are trying to figure out how to put all the plots together!! me and Kurai discussed it when we were fishing one day, but we havent come up with anything yet sweatdrop ...anyways I still have to unleash my assassins...I think I will do it now!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Okay, I'm already excited, you have a big imagination, you know, posting for so many NPC's while still keeping yours original. 3nodding Good Work !!
Ohhh and where are you going to post it, I'm so eager to see !! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:48 pm
Sigh plot tying up.. crying its like trying to fit a square into a circle..

if all fails we might just end up doing sepreate plots for different groups of people, and have a now and then clash between two different plots.. (which could end up being very interesting) ::nods:: but as of now.. Kurai has been playing a lil too much Artificial Gurl 2 and Mint .. ::looks around:: She hasn't been appearing lately.. ::Scratches head:: where has my femine side gone.. .. ::shrug:: must be the Artificial gurl 2 playing scared her away...  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:56 pm
tch, you and your "love sims"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:57 pm
OOPPPSSIIEE!!! forgot to post the unleashing of assassins...got SSSOOOO interested in that Love Hina RPG thing sweatdrop I'll go post it now....after I take a shower sweatdrop  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:33 am
This post is directed to Tiffany since she knows more then anyone of what I'm talking about and is the one who came with the idea....

Hey yeah, I read the whole thread of Majin HG Ruins started by Ky, it was a long one though !! *Kevin gets teary eyes, as it then burst into huge drips of salty water, raining down* Well I saw the last post from youabout the Seijyun Assasins and I wondered if I could be one of them but since they are NPC's by controlled by you, I wanted me to be a rogue assasin but not as defected but more as a Lone Wolf apprentice currently being trained by the Seijyun Assasins.
Ohhh and if you say yes (( PLEASE )), then the plot will continue as it is (( as in the Seijyun Assasins come after me and Ky )) but that I'm an undercover assasin since I wasn't seen or heard of in the Seijyun Clan/ Assasins and then I'll tell them *about* all what has happened while I was undercover, including giving them analysis about who is who like telling them who are the Majin's (( Ummmm...that would be you and Kiyowa, right ?? )).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:30 am
heres a Guilty Gear sprite comic i started a while back. So far it ended up having Kyalan as Ky, Me as Testament, DP as Johnny, Mike as Chipp. And we are trying to figure out how the heck this happened. But we got hungry.. so we decided to look for Jam's restruant.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didnt like this one very much...  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:49 am
lol nice one Kurai!!! I also did a sprite comic like this...however I didnt finish it because I didnt know how to put the panels together sweatdrop lol and the main stars of the show are Millia and Jam blaugh well they would have been if I could figure this out...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:56 am
Now I'm obsessed with the Zodiac... dumb, yet great Fruits Basket... (I feel like an Onigiri in a Fruits Basket myself... and I'm not saying that just because.)

I'm a double fire ram! domokun domokun

No really. In the horoscopal zodiac, I'm an Aries, represented by the Ram, with the element fire. In the Chinese zodiac, I'm a ram. In the Feng Shui mini-zodiac (yes, they have a zodiac thing. Depending on what year you were born in, you're a fire, earth, metal, water, or wood.) Well, in it, I'm a fire. (I really thought I should be a wood!)

So... Aries: Sheep+Fire
Ram: Sheep
Fire: Fire

Don't see someone like that often, do ya?  

Icarus7

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:58 pm
um, actual i read a book about horoscopes and the elements are Fire, Earth, wind, and water..i believe there is no metal

Well anyway i'm a capricorn because i was born on january making me the element of Earth.

Then for a zodiac animal i'm the horse.

Which is strange because the Capricorn and the Horse are cold and anti-social people and quiet too..IRL i am qiuet but i'm not cold..i'm usually nice and kind. But the people who are the element Earth are nice and kind people. Which is more like me.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games