Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:45 pm
"Hm," Lyra smiled towards him than rested her head on his chest. then looekd back at his face, moved closer, and than kissed his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 pm
Kobi kissed Lyra back and placed one of his hands behind her head.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:54 pm
Lyra placed one hand going down Kobi's ches as she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:57 pm
Kobi continued to kiss Lyra and smiled.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:05 pm
Lyra just couldn't resist Kobi's lips as she kissed him.

~~~~~

Flora was done with her lolly-pop and was sitting on the couch.

Fortuna stared at her daughter sitting on the coucha nd watching tv from the kitchen as she sip some tea.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:09 pm
Shana walked after Scourch. She kept glancing at Scourch as she carefully examined him. He didn't look too tough if he was going to try and capture her. Then again, looks could be deceiving as Shana knew all too well. "So, is there anything special about this little place? I've heard people say that it has its own superheroes."

Azar walked into the store. He grabbed his own bag and stuffed it with his candy. He had forgotten how delicious candy smelled. A small smile covered his face. You know what smells and tastes better... Human flesh. Go and take a taste of it. Azar bit his lips as he tried to ignore the voice. He glanced at Faith. "So what candy do you like best?"

Draco nodded his head. "Right. Let's head home." He spread out his dragon wings and flew up into the air. "So, do you want to fly yourself, or do you want to ride on me as a dragon?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:10 pm
Kobi continued to kiss Lyra and thought,"wow, I can't believe how fast things are going."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo walked over to Fortunna and said,"hey there honey. How are you this mourning."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:17 pm
"Oh, much better now. But I wonder where Lyra and Kobi went off to," said Fortuna.

"Probably went o go make kissy faces," said Flora with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Lyra backed away from his lips and rested her head on his chest.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Leo sighed and said,"I hope he doesn't do anything stupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kobi smiled and said,"I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:35 pm
Faith thought for a moment. "I like Skittles....ooooo and Reese's." She said with a smile. She bought her candy and started eating a lollipop. She walked outside and sat on the curb.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm
Scourch smirked and said,"Yeah it does."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:31 pm
"Flora," scolded Fortuna. Shet han looked towards her husband and said, "What do you mean?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyra said, "Me too."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:35 pm
Leo sighed and said,"It's just that I hope he isn't taking his relationship with Lyra too fast, that's all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kobi smiled and said,"Good to know." He then looked up at the sky and said,"So what do you want to do now."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:43 pm
"Well, its going to get dark soon. Maybe we should post pone our pizza for another time. Lets just head back home," sugguseted Lyra as she sat back up and put her boots back on. She than stood up.

~~~~~~~~~

"I see," said Fortunna.

"Teehee! Kobi and Lyra sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First come loves than comes a marriage. Here comes Kobi with a baby carriage," teased Flora. She than ran out of teh main room before her mother and father could scold her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 pm
Kobi stood up and shook some of the sand off. He then grabbed Lyra's hand and said,'Sure but how about we take the long way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo smirked and said,"Well luckily for Kobi, he inheirited my good looks and natural charm."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games