Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:23 pm
it took him a while but he finally reached the third floor, he was at the opposite end of the hall. He looked at rose for a minute then stretched slowly, he then dropped the key on purpose "ooops i seemed to have dropped my key" he stood there for a minute before bending over to pick up the key very very slowly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm
Rose glared at Haseo and his sudden immobility. She gritted her teeth as she decided she would be mad, whether it was almost partially her fault. "Haseo..." She said under her breath.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm
he picked up the key and just looked at her kinda worried i didnt go to far did i?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:01 pm
Rose watched him, her glare subsiding a bit, "Now," she started in as light of a tone as possible, "You've kept me waiting way too long..." Her parents did spoil her a bit and she despised waiting.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:47 pm
"sorry dear" he walked over to her with his head down  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 pm
Miss_Neko_Baby
Emiko smiled. "Sure why not." She grabbed her bag and nodded for Him to lead the way. SHe hadn't seen Jasper like this before. He seemed almost to eager to kill the person who had cut her, yet it wasn't some one who had done it. She put her hand in his and squeased it slightly and smiled.

Feeling the squeeze and the eagerness of in Emiko's voice, Jasper smiled again. Then let's go." He said. In truth, Jasper didn't even think to ask his mother if she knew where Crushilla was. Letting his intuition take over for the journey, Jasper grabbed one small bag, possibly just stuffed with human food and Jasper's blood (His favorite, though he doesn't drink it when around Emiko). Tying it to his waste, Jasper gripped a firm hand tighter on her hand and through the bags on the silk chairs, then walked out the wooden door. "And we're off." Jasper smiled. finally they could be together with any concerns of what would happen if they were caught. Jasper had an awful image, Emiko bound by ropes, Demons scowling at her for being with a Demon, dirtying his inheritance. Shaking his head once again, he sped off through the winding trees that were his back yard.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm
Jaedenface
Bane looked down at her.

"I'm thinking about your cute little face," he said, half jokingly. He planted a kiss on her head and continued, "About how I'm gonna be able to wake up everyday next to it. I'm thinking about us walking down a street, hand in hand, and no one thinking twice about it."

He let the image linger for a second. It was such an amazing feeling to think he'd soon be able to do that. He looked down and gave her another kiss on her head, holding her close.

Eve slightly blushed; she always did that when struck with Bane's curious words. The same image crept into her head as she thought about his words. "That would be nice." She said eagerly, remembering how people scowled at her while with Bane on those days he would appear to be human, while Eve's crimson eyes and strange attire would attract attention, already known from her Savior bragging on about how good she was for a Fallen Angel. Ridding the memory, Eve looked up at Bane, then looked down again. The wind whipping her hair around made her unable to see clearly, but she didn't mind much.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:26 pm
Rose nodded, and pointed to the door and face it and not Haseo, while she said in a really light tone, "It feels like hours, you know... being away from you this long, in a different place."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:51 pm
"sorry..." he put the key in the lock and opened the door and just stood there waiting for rose to go in  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:32 pm
Something caught Bane's attention.

"Ah, I think we're here," he whispered.

He landed Eve gently on the ground before landing on the ground himself. He willed his wings to return to the inside of his spine. Before them stood a large gate with two soldiers standing before it, guarding it.

Bane looked at Eve and took her hand.

"This is it," he said with a deep breath.

Jaedenface

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:49 pm
Rose looked at him and smiled, letting go of her anger, something she had to try and get rid of, "I'm sorry too." She gave Haseo a hug and went in the door. She turned around and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:59 pm
he walked in as he shut the door behind him "we lets have a look around shall we?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:02 pm
Rose nodded and smiled, "After you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:30 am
tokomiko
Feeling the squeeze and the eagerness of in Emiko's voice, Jasper smiled again. Then let's go." He said. In truth, Jasper didn't even think to ask his mother if she knew where Crushilla was. Letting his intuition take over for the journey, Jasper grabbed one small bag, possibly just stuffed with human food and Jasper's blood (His favorite, though he doesn't drink it when around Emiko). Tying it to his waste, Jasper gripped a firm hand tighter on her hand and through the bags on the silk chairs, then walked out the wooden door. "And we're off." Jasper smiled. finally they could be together with any concerns of what would happen if they were caught. Jasper had an awful image, Emiko bound by ropes, Demons scowling at her for being with a Demon, dirtying his inheritance. Shaking his head once again, he sped off through the winding trees that were his back yard.

Emiko smiled at Jasper and thought quiety to herself as they sped off. Finaly She was free of her awful parents and could do a sshe pleased. Soon they would reach a place were humans, Deamons and all differendt races could be together. Emiko tightened her bag over her shoulder and wlked evenly with Jasper. She looked down at their hands for a moment and smiled. Today was goingt to be the best day in her life. No one would stop the two of them and if any one tried, they could easily look for a way around killing that person. Emiko hummed slightly a happy tune and swung thir hands back and fowarth slightly.  

Miss_Neko_Baby

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:16 pm
Jaedenface
Something caught Bane's attention.

"Ah, I think we're here," he whispered.

He landed Eve gently on the ground before landing on the ground himself. He willed his wings to return to the inside of his spine. Before them stood a large gate with two soldiers standing before it, guarding it.

Bane looked at Eve and took her hand.

"This is it," he said with a deep breath.

Eve Smiled. "Yay." She whispered back as her feet felt the ground once again. Also facing the Soldiers, Eve shivered at the sight of them; they reminded her of the ones from her past home. Glaring at them, unsure of what to think, Eve squeezed Bane's hand, half excited, half nervous. Breathing less and less - it was a random thing she did often; she could live without breathing - Eve tried to peer through the brass gates, to see what she could, to see what other races had run from the cruel ways that were unsure. Escaping her thoughts, Eve glowered at the Soldiers still, but with less viciousness. Her breathing stopped at last, but she appeared to still be conscious - no surprise for her - and stood quite still.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games