Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:07 am
Karelym had a wide smile on as the other chased his tail before griping. At the growl, she giggled, seeming very amused by that. "Well my love, you should have thought of that before pretending to be a monster." She tapped Coryn on the nose playfully before scooping Coryn into her arms and giving the top of his head a kiss. "I think Rollan could use some cheering up, after all that happened..he's probably lonely all by himself with those men. So I guess we should go say hello," she smiled sweetly at the other, teasing the other even as she walked to where Rollan was.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:20 am
Coryn growled some more. I was not pretending goddamnit! Let me go! he shouted via their link as he struggled to get out of her arms. Let me go! Rollan will never let me hear the end of this! I will never live it down! he thought to her. God he wanted to be a dragon again . . . did he really just think that? Luckily it wasn't in his foremost thoughts so Karelym did not hear it . . . otherwise she would never let him live THAT down.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:30 am
Karelym just laughed as he growled, pressing another kiss to his head. "Oh, you'll be fine. Don't be such a baby, vyallah." There was a sound as the bushes rustled and she jumped slightly, holding Coryn a bit tighter protectively..only to see a distracted looking Rollan emerge from the bushes.

He was distracted enough that he nearly ran into her, "Huh?" Shifters could speak verbally, choosing that over telepathy except with their own kind more often than not. Though he'd eventually shared telepathy with Coryn after considering him family.

The wolf brow furrowed as he beheld Coryn, who was set down suddenly by Karelym. Rollan stiffened slightly in surprise, before looking down at the dog that was just a pup to him. But the fur..and those eyes..Rollan inclined his head to sniff the other, pausing at a familiar scent. "Brother?" His eyes widened and for a moment he didn't move, before he suddenly made a growling, choking sound that was apparently heavy laughter, "Y..You're a dog! A little, tiny dog!" Wolves didn't consider themselves dogs really, not in the sense that a human did..so to him, Coryn had become what his kind would have called a mutt.

Tilting, he glanced at Coryn before dissolving into another fit of laughter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 am
Coryn glared at Rollan. "Oh ha ha. Sure go ahead, laugh all you want. You'll be sorry when I change back to normal." he said in canine language and did his best attempt to pout, but only ended up tripping over his own paws. THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS FORM!!! he yelled telepathically as he growled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:41 am
Karelym grinned at the exchange, sitting down beside the two quadrupeds. "Aww, my poor vyallah."

Rollan tilted his head at the endearment term, wondering where he'd heard it before. Then he quickly returned his attention to Coryn with a wolfish chuckle, "Uh huh..you're pretty scary, Cory." His tone oozed sarcasm and teasing. As the other tripped over his own paws, Rollan lifted and nuzzled the other affectionately, helping him back onto his feet. This was an odd experience..this is something like what he would have done had he had shifter brothers or sisters..it felt nice..not so lonely..Rollan nuzzled the other again, "Clumsy," he said fondly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:51 am
Shut up. Coryn growled, glaring at Rollan. And besides, why are you here with us when you should be watching the two? Who is watching the two men?! Or did the injured one wake up? Coryn asked, looking at Rollan with seriousness.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:55 am
Rollan whined softly as the other growled, glared, and told him to 'shut up'. His brother was a grump sometimes. At the question, he sat in the traditional dog 'sit' position. He looked down at Coryn and shook his head, "The man that ran away came and took them. You let two of them go, I figured you wouldn't want me to stop him..there was something weird about that guy anyway.." Rollan shivered slightly, rubbing his cheek against his wolf-shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:06 am
Coryn looked confused. Maybe it was because of his anger that he hadn't noticed but he didn't sense anything weird about any of the men. What are you talking about?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 am
Rollan got very quiet for a moment, so still he might have been dead had he not been sitting, breathing and looking from Karelym to Coryn. This time, he answered in thought after a long moment, He reminds me..of..the Thralk. That was the head of a Traltharian army..one of them, Thralk Octonavin, had killed his parents and taken him hostage. He'd been outwardly calm and rarely attracted attention...but underneath he was cold and ruthless..enjoying Rollan's pain.

Rollan's head drooped slightly as he lay down instead of sitting. But I don't think it was one..don't worry..Cory..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:18 am
Coryn would have growled but instead padded over to Rollan and bit his ear playfully, pulling on it like a puppy would. I told you not to call me that. he growled, but it was obvious he was only playing in order to try to make Rollan feel better.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:23 am
Rollan glanced to Coryn as he padded over, blinking in surprise as his ear was bitten and pulled on. "Ow." For a moment, he didn't say anything and then he chuckled and gave a wolfish grin. "But it's sooo much fun, Cory." Taking care not to hurt Coryn, he tugged his head to free his ear, before moving his snout to nuzzle the other's stomach and turn him over. Once Coryn was on his back, Rollan tickled Coryn by nuzzling him and then setting a gentle paw atop the other to rock him back and forth a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:30 am
Coryn's left leg twitched as he was tickled. Okay that's it. You're definately getting it once I change back to normal. I'm gonna change into an elf and then . . . then I'm gonna wrestle you till I get you in a headlock, and then I'm gonna keep you in that headlock until you beg for mercy! Coryn said, but it was all in play. However he really didn't like how weak this dog form was. He felt like he couldn't protect Rollan or Karelym like this.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:39 am
Karelym watched the exchange, wondering if any progress had been made. Would playing with his 'little brother' actually help him feel like less of a monster? She was hoping so..and perhaps, to see him happier while she was at it.

Rollan feigned dramatic fear, "Ohhh..woe is me! Bro is gonna wrestle me, wahhhh." Chuckling, he took the opportunity to return the ear-bite, gently, "Well then, I'll have to tease you till my heart's content while I still can." Rollan tugged on Coryn's ear.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 am
Coryn growled. Let go. he said as he got pulled a bit forward from the ear tug. Karelym! Can you change me back now?! I still want to have my two hours to spend with you and to pummel this knucklehead! he whined.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:51 am
Karelym heard the other and shrugged with a smile, "I don't know..do you think you've been a good enough boy to be changed back?" She leaned and ruffled Coryn's fur a bit before sitting back.

Rollan knew that his time with the other as a dog would be ended shortly..which made him sad in a way..he was enjoying his time with the other. But..he would make the best of the few moments he had. So thinking, he chuckled and came forward, sitting down on top of Coryn so that his lower body and arms were under Rollan, while Coryn's head was out. It was sort of like a human hugging someone from behind. Rollan nuzzled Coryn playfully, before giving him a big, sloppy dog kiss on the top of his head. "You were saying, Cory?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games