Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:42 pm
((Sorry for being gone so long. School can take up a lot of time.))

Raven had a feeling that she knew who Beast Boy was refering to and she blushed. She didn't want to, but her cheeks reddened. "That's nice." Her voice trembled slightly from its usual monotone. Why? Raven mentally scolded herself. Why did he always make her come so close to losing her composure?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:05 pm
"Raven I..." Beastboy was going to say something , but had been interupted by Robin.
"A bank's being robbed!"  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 pm
Raven wanted to know what Beast Boy was going to say, but it appeared as if that would have to wait until later. "Let's go then." Raven said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:45 am
((Let's skip ahead))
"Who did this?" Robin asked the owner of a bank that now had no money in it.
"There was five guys One looked demonic, Two were in weird suits one of which was really short and spoke funny, I don't remember anything about the other two.
((That's because forget what their like right now.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 am
Raven stood behind, letting Robin ask the questions. Her interest sparked when the owner mentioned something about one of them looking demonic. That was definitely not good. In Raven's experience, demons tended to be powerful and when one was around, there was big trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:47 am
"Please you got remember more so we can put them to justice." Robin asked then man in a tone then didn't seem like he was begging despite his words and then the witness continued to talk.
"One of the others was an Old man with his brain visible through a clear cover on his broken skull who was talking to the demonic one about the origin of their powers and the old man mention something about his coming from someone called Trigon! The old man called the Demonic man who was wearing a business suit. I know of him in my Home Country of Russia I heard of a terrifying man who took over New York Russian mafia with nothing, but his wits and while still mortal stole the powers of a person who could channel the power of demons. The man was named Ishmael Greagor, but now I hear he goes by Sabbac. You know all the The torn apart corpses? He did that with his teeth alone! As for the Fifth man. He was wearing some kind of Radiation Containment Suit. The others called him Neutron. If I remember correctly they introduced themselves as the Fearsome Five!"
As if things couldn't get any Kilowatt arrived with a grim look on his face as if something awful had just happened.
((Note to self: Kilowatts former team Mates have been kidnapped!))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:51 pm
Raven froze at the mention of Trigon. Her insides had gone cold. This Sabbac as the banker had called him would've been powerful to have powers of a demonic origin especially if they were of a demon lord's magnitude. Her eyes flicked over to Kilowatt. Noting his grim appearance, she asked, "What happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:34 am
dragonelf213
Raven froze at the mention of Trigon. Her insides had gone cold. This Sabbac as the banker had called him would've been powerful to have powers of a demonic origin especially if they were of a demon lord's magnitude. Her eyes flicked over to Kilowatt. Noting his grim appearance, she asked, "What happened to you?"

It's a long story. I am not from around here. I from the future. In my time a son is born to titan parent with the powers of a god and this power drives him Mad. He became a dictator and terrorized the world as Lord Chaos. Who is eventually killed by the future Robin, Deathwing who takes over Lord Chaos's world and trained squadrons of of superpowered teenagers that became known as the Team Titans. He was involved with the much younger Titan, Mirage, during this time. Deathwing came back in time and briefly joined the Team Titans when their mission takes them to their past, our present. He was attacked and corrupted by a dark version of Raven shortly after his arrival, changed his name to Deathwing, and served as her assistant. He became so twistedly evil, he at one point tracked down his one time lover, Mirage, and raped her. She became pregnant and had a child named Julienne.

Me and my allies were part of that sqaud and realizing how Mad he had gotten. Attacked and Defeat Deathwing and Dark Raven. Now there will be a villain called The Monarch who will in an epic event absorb the Time Warping abilities of the hero Waverider and renamed himself Extant. He joined forces with the renegade Green Lantern Hal Jordan, then known as Parallax, in a plan to alter time as they saw fit. His first act was to alter the future so that he could have a meta-human army at his disposal, mostly consisting of members of the Teen Titans; his plan was to amass an army so powerful that no one could interfere with his efforts to control time itself. In other words he has taken over the minds of my Friends and even my lover Redwing!"

((I was going to have a cyborg post, but that whole plot had several flaws which I don't feel like getting into.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:05 am
Raven listened to the whole story. Despair filled her at the mention of Dark Raven, but she kept her face composed, her shoulders dropping the only visible signs of this despair. She was going to turn evil? No, Raven didn't want to think about that. She had always resisted the demonic taint in her blood. "You're right. That is a long story. So you came here to get help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:13 am
((I have Writer's block.))
Kilowatt just nodded and hoped no one would noticed he just farted, but he had more important things to worry about.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 am
((Writer's block sucks.))

Now that they were in the future, Raven supposed they would have to get to work on setting things right. It was strange as to why they had to into the future to stop things instead of changing things in the past so this never happened, but time was a tricky thing. Raven turned her attention over to Killowatt. "Do you know where the villians' hideout is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:15 am
((I said he traveled back in Time from the future. In Other words they are already where they were supposed to be.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:11 pm
((Sorry. I either missed that or forgot. Don't worry, post is editted.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:26 pm
dragonelf213
((Writer's block sucks.))

Now that they were in the future, Raven supposed they would have to get to work on setting things right. It was strange as to why they had to into the future to stop things instead of changing things in the past so this never happened, but time was a tricky thing. Raven turned her attention over to Killowatt. "Do you know where the villians' hideout is?"

"No but and it's not like clues will come falling out of the sky either." Killowat replied, but then a local news channel popped up on store window TV.
"This just in a strange black and red flying Object has crashed near Titan's Tower."
Said the Reporter.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:05 pm
"Looks like something fell out of the sky right into the Tower." Raven replied, the slightest hints of a smile on her face. "Let's go and see what it is."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff