Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:10 pm
"..." Kir stared at her for a few seconds before a small spark of light eventually lit his eyes. He blinked in surprise.
He then fell to his knees and embraced Lily's midsection, "...I was almost...! I was almost...!" He thought over and over again. He was shivering from fear and tears blurred his sight.
His wings started to sag low to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:13 pm
Lily looked relieved when she saw that light. Then she looked down at him, her eyes hazy. "I-I'm sorry," she murmured before her vision went dark and her legs gave out from under her and she would have fallen if Kir had not been hugging her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 pm
Kir let go and caught Lily before she fell. With a weakened body, Kir struggled to his feet with Lily in his arms and he placed her down on the sofa nearby. He crumbled when he did, burying his head in his two arms and crying soundlessly. His wings were sagged down to the floor like there were no muscles to hold them up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:21 pm
Lily laid perectly still on the couch. Her mind was exhausted fomr all the mental battles she'd just fought but she also wanted to avoid what she knew awaited her in her head. The sun would start to raise before she moved again.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:28 pm
After a few minutes Kir's crying slowed and stopped, "..." He stood up and, with his wings dragging along the ground behind him, he sat down on a chair in the opposite end of the room. He didn't notice that he was sitting on his right wing as he did.
He glanced to Lily once more before closing his eyes. He wasn't asleep, he was fighting his thoughts. They almost all tell him that he will end up killing someone dear to him if this kept up, "...Please... I'm not... I'm not like that..." He pleaded with himself and buried his head in his hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 pm
Lily stirred when the sun came up over the horizon. She sat up and glanced over at Kir and she had an odd expression on her face, like she was holding something back.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:35 pm
(The sun rises in the city of perpetual darkness? ^_^; )

"..." Kir spent the whole night in the chair and deep in thought. His teeth were gritted and his hands trembled every few seconds. For perhaps the first time, he was traumatized.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[Technically yes, you just wouldn't be ablt to see it through the thick trees.]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 pm
((Yes.... probably not...))

Lily suddenly ran to the window and threw it open and leaned out, vommitting up almost everything in her stomach. The blood crystallis stayed in her stomach. The night's events were catching up with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm
"...L-Lily...?" Kir heard her, but didn't move, "...I'm sorry," He thought after a moment.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Lily didn't hear Kir, because her mind was so caught up in reliving what she'd done the previous night. Once she'd finished, she shut the window and fell to her knees and gripped her chest. She could feel her eyes begin to tear up. Drake's words rung through her head as she remembered everything. He said I was a monster and I agreed with him. Poor Kir, I made him do all that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 pm
"Please... You're not a monster... Not even close..." Kir thought, still not moving. Most of what happened came as a blur and he mostly remembered near the end, when he was using a paper crane as a medium for his sanity.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 pm
"I used you," Lily said, not looking at him. "I was going to kill everyone and destroy that place and I didn't even care how that would affect you. I made you kill all those people. I shouldn't have you're blood crystallis." Her voicehad been steadil getting quieter as she spoke. She did her best to keep her tears in, not wanting to upset Kir anymore than she had. Her chest ached as she recalled all the people she had killed in that place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm
"No, it's yours. I gave that to you. I know you'll use it to do the right thing... I'm... I'm proud of you for what you did... I'm finally being put to use..." Kir thought, still frozen in place.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:59 pm
"Kir, that's not true. You're one of the kindest gentlest people I know and I used you to kill people. For almost no reason. You should have it back so I can't abuse it anymore," Lily said, staring at the floor in front of her. She was shaking and she couldn't stop herself no matter how hard she tried.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games