Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:25 pm
(o-o oh my. o-O Can you play Fur Elise?)

Brilyra listened to the comment as she rose, heading towards her room. At the question, a grin started on her face and she chuckled at his quick response to his own words. "The obvious," she said innocently, clearly teasing, "Do tell, Rye." Brilyra grinned at him, raising a brow playfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:33 pm
Ryan froze when he heard her teasing. Uh . . . . he thought, his mind sorta going blank, then dashed up her arm and pretty much dove into her pocket to try and avoid the question.

((I want to but I can't . . . still a beginner. . . . But I can play Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter! biggrin ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:43 pm
(Sweet beans, how long have you been playing? AND GASPETH! I WANNA HEAR!!!! *sobs*)

Brilyra laughed at that, feeling him dash up and into her pocket. "Poor little mousey." She entered her room and removed the cloak, setting it on the bed and pulling Ryan out, grinning as she tickled his little stomach. "Gotcha." Tickling was a big game between them, or at least had been. Brilyra was deathly ticklish, and while Ryan wasn't exactly easy..Brilyra knew every last one of his ticklish spots and how to exploit them marvelously.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:54 pm
Ryan squirmed under her tickling, squeaking away in a mouse's version of laughter. B-Bri!! . . . St-Stop . . . p-please!! . . . he thought to her, once again not realizing that his words were phrased as an order.

((I've been playing off and on since I was 6-7, but I stopped for a whole two years since I got cancer in 7th grade and I had to limit my contact with the outside world since it lowered my immune system greatly. . . . Unfortunately I didn't know about Gaia or owned a laptop, but I DID get really good a playing video games. mrgreen ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:06 pm
(SHOWER TIME! I'll make it extra quick, don't worry! <3) (O_O and holy snickers, that's crazy. T__T Aww, *hugglez* are you alright now? o_O Gaia..oh sweet gaia..MUWAHAH! KINGDOM HEARTS IS THE AMAZINGEZT GAME EVER! <3)

Brilyra watched the mouse squirm and squeak, his impression of laughing. And then the other gave a command that the collar apparently took literally, because she stopped. Absolutely stopped, unable to move. Ryan! Her mindspeak voice was clearly tinged with annoyance and upsetness..she'd been wanting to play with Ryan..and then the stupid collar and his unthinking words had made her immobile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 pm
Ryan cringed hearing her voice. Sorry . . . he thought, rolling over and lowering his head. You can move Bri . . . he thought, regretting ever putting on the collar. It had ruined their fun, and, he felt, put up a wall of awkwardness around them again.

((Going into my fourth year of remission this month!!! *music plays* PAAAAARRRRRTAAAAAYYY!!!!! mrgreen ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 pm
(o-O O-o that's..a good thing! Right? X_X I think so. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws cookies*)

Brilyra watched the other cringe, lowering and moving his head. The other seemed so sad now..she grinned, "Thanks, Rye..now where were we?" Rather than give up and get angry..this seemed like the better approach..forgiveness..patience..love..Brilyra grabbed him, gently, and began tickling him again, "Muwaha! Sweet revenge," she exclaimed playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:02 am
((Bery bery good thing.))

Ryan started laughing again, squirming once more under her relentless tickling. Evil laughter does not -ha!- suit you Bri!! he thought through his laughter, the evil laughter actually only making him laugh harder. Things seemed to be going back to normal . . . well . . . except that he was a mouse, but their relationship seemed to be mending and he was very glad for that.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 am
(o-o berries are bery DELICIOUS! Especially raspberries!)

Brilyra laughed at both his laughing, and his mindspeak words. "Silly, Rye." After another moment, she stopped and set him on the bed, kissing his stomach before letting him roll over. She remained stomach down on the bed, her feet off the edge and touching the ground, her arms crossed under her chin as she looked to Ryan. Brilyra grinned playfully, "It's so easy to tickle torture you when you're this small, I'll have to keep that in mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 am
Ryan pouted. It's not fair . . . I can't fight back this way . . . he thought in mock anger.

((Wheee . . . writer's block xp ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 am
Brilyra shrugged with a chuckle, "Oh well, shoulda thought of that before you became a furball," she teased. She reached her hand and petted Ryan, stroking him several times before rising as she stretched her arms above her head, "Showertime," she said..cheerily? Smiling down at Ryan.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:40 am
Ryan smiled. I'll be waiting here when you return . . . he thought to her with a loving tone to his thoughts. It was good to see her so happy again. And the thought that he was the one who helped bring about that happiness, warmed his heart.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 am
Brilyra heard the loving tone and it was all she could do to lean back, give him a kiss on the head and a smile, and then head off into the bathroom to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:55 am
Ryan smiled and then went up to the head of her bed and curled up on the pillow, giving a contented sigh. He had not felt this happy in two years, and now he longed to be in his human body so that he might embrace Brilyra, and kiss her back lovingly. He closed his eyes, no longer thinking about the dangers around him as a mouse, but rather, thinking about what he would do once he turned back to a human.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:04 am
Brilyra took her shower, brushed her hair, and emerged about fifteen minutes later. Her skin was moist, glistening just slightly where it wasn't completely dry and her hair was unbound and slightly damp, hanging in loose tendrils past her waist. She smiled at Ryan, curled up on the pillow with his eyes closed..she moved forward, plopping down beside him on the bed as she pressed a kiss to his furry head and then stroked him with a wider smile, "Did you miss me?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games