Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:07 pm
Naomi

Naomi felt herself jerk forward. She was going somewhere, being led by Mr. Winters. Naomi saw the girl, a flame in her hand. I can do that, she thought, her orbs of light dimming as they followed Naomi like two balloons. They dropped, being let go by Naomi, their shape no longer large and round. They were small, and very stone like, as though two balls of lava had compressed and set.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:31 pm
A small rustle of dried leave on the ground made daisy's ears twitch. This was diffrent from other sounds she had heard, and she was too tired to take any chances. The open palm of her hand clenched into a fist, letting the fire disappear making everything almost pitch black. Her large blue eyes made her easy to see since they were like those of a cat. The young bastets whole body started to quiver and shake as fur exploded out of her skin, and her bones cracked as she changed forms. Where the image of a young girl once stood was now the crouched figure of a large tiger, it's head slightly tilted to the stide.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:53 pm
James was surprised that Naomi also held magic, but he took that as any other fact. James saw that there was no use hiding, and approached, clutching his book tightly. "I won't hurt you, you know," he murmured. "Of course, I can't say anything for Naomi." He sounded amused.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:57 pm
The tiger's unusual blue eyes move from the boy to the girl, and it's large head tilted to the other side. Was that girl a threat? Daisy didn't think so, and once she made up her mind abouth that her form slowly shrunk back to to one of a teenaged girl. She stood up from off the ground and gave the two beings a smile.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:18 pm
(you're shitting me.... GOD DAMN IT THIS DAY HAS BEEN GOING AGAINST ME! )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:50 pm
In her kitchen, Olette placed her bloodied arms in her sink. She shut her eyes, and in seconds, pale scars replaced the scrapes.
"Much better." she said, sighing with relief.
"Do either of you need anything?" Olette asked Itsuki and Ty.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:05 am
Naomi

Naomi took a step closer to the girl. 'That's cool,' she said cooly, putting her hands behind her back. 'All I can do is change into a demon thing and make light orbs!' Naomi laughed, a little nervously. Naomi looked to the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone, or anything.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 am
Daisy's big blue eyes grew wide as her smile broadened. "Orbs?" Her father, before his death, always made small orbes that swirled around him and her mother while they danced. It was one of the most beautiful things she had eer seen. Without notice Daisy's legs launched her into the air towards the woman, and her arms wrapped around her in a hug. "Amazing, can I see?" Even though the woman was giving off obvious signs of not wanting to really make any contact, Daisy had always had personal boundry problems.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:36 am
Naomi

Naomi looked at the girl. 'Ooo... Kayyy....' she mumbled, lifting her hand and forearm up. Steadily a ball of light grew in the center of it, and the light began to rise, like a helium balloon attached to a piece of string. The ball of light began to swell up, glowing bright white. Naomi smiled slightly, getting the feeling that the orbs were familiar to the girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:41 am
She released the girl watching the orb swell, her smile softening. "Wow, their beautiful." Daisy'd voice was so quiet it was below a whisper. She shook her head lightly letting her pink hair fly around as it wished and held her hand out to the girl to shake her hand. "Hi, my name is Daisy."  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:16 pm
Naomi

Naomi nodded, willing her light orb to float around the girl. 'I'm Naomi,' she mumbled, taking Daisy's hand and slightly shaking it. Naomi made another light orb, making it hover above James Winters. She waited, patiently, for anyone to say anything.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:52 pm
"What a prett name. It fits you." Daisy replied with a small smile. She turned to look at the man that acompanied Naomi and tilted her head to the side while she studied him. Her face went serios for a moment as she looked back at the girl. "He's cute, are you two together?" She asked rather bluntly.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 pm
Naomi

Naomi took a huge step back. 'Woah, hold your horses!' she exclaimed, shaking her head. 'I'm just fouteen! Mr Winters has got to be somewhat in his late teens, early twenties!' Naomi glanced at the man, pulling a childish face.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:59 pm
"Really?" Daisy said tilting her head to the side with a smile. Naomi was kind of small, so she shouldn't have been as suprised to find out she was younger although she was mature. Her eyes moved back to the man and laughed. "So I can have him?"  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:31 am
Naomi

Naomi turned away, turning into a demon again. 'Yeah, sure...' she said, her voice changing from her light voice into a hissed, gasping voice. 'I'm going to see where we're going next,' Naomi mumbled, crouching low. With a huge sweep of her wings she was thrust into the air, the cool wind whipping against her face. Fog misted above her, in the tops of the trees. Naomi let small balls of light leave her hand at regular intervels, so that she could find her way back to James and Daisy.

How-ever hard she tried, Naomi could not see where abouts in the woods they were. She flew back down, extinguishing the orbs as she passed each one. Naomi landed with a thump on the ground, hitting it with a fist. 'Stupid woods,' she mumbled, an added poison to her words.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games