Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:07 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress blanked, "That's very sentimental sounding, but the last time I got sentimental, I got burned really bad." She still remembered that day. Such a hopeless day it was too. "It was like when you bite down on your tongue and it's numb, and you don't even notice that you bit down on it until you see the blood, and the numbness goes away." Her eyes remained unfocused as they always did when she went to the subject.

I think you would be gone.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"That's why I keep my tounge out of the way of my teeth." Durithill said simply. He thought about it after he said it, and realized that it probably wouldn't make much sense to someone like her. Durithill had, as far as he he knew, cut away his humanity after all. Fyress still felt emotions, which was probably part of the reason she went around 'helping' people, and he wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't understand that he didn't feel anything.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at him, "Because that makes sense.." she trailed off. "To keep your tounge out of the way of your teeth" she paused, "To keep that which is precious out of the way of danger.." she thought to herself for a couple of seconds, "But what if you are the danger yourself, then what? Have your tounge surgically removed so it's safe? That doesn't seem very logical at all."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm

"But isn't it worth the price? To protect that which is closest to you?" Durithill stated as he watched Fyress struggle with the thought. He laughed once and closed his eye again to just enjoy the fire for a few moments. No doubt she would be busy with the thought for at least a moment. It was kind of nice, though, to just sit here and talk with someone. It had been a very, very long time since he had been able to just talk with someone like this. In fact, he couldn't think of such a time ever. "If you're not willing to sacrifice everything, then it must not be worth sacrificing everything for."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress held her head in her palms with her legs crossed near the fire place, "But-" she stopped and thought some more, "Then-". She deicided just to let herself think about it before answer, rather than what she usually did. "Wait a second, please don't tell me you're talking about love..". She thought once more, "No, yeah, it sounds like that's what you're talking about.."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:04 pm

"Love? No, it's not love, but I suppose 'love' is the closest human equivalent to it." Durithill said with a small laugh. Love was more like a catalyst, in Durithill's opinion. Love could turn people into inhuman beings and make them do things no sane man would do, after all. "What an odd thing we're talking about though. Perhaps a change of subject is in order?"

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:10 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress sighed with relief, "Good, and yes we should change the topic, who would want to talk about something like 'love', illusions shouldn't be used as escuses for so called feelings that people think they have..". Just thought about it made her blood boil. She couldn't understand why people thought they felt things that hormones just created, "and people say I'm stupid... wait" she paused, "and I say I'm stupid.. sarcasm!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:17 pm

"Well this conversation was started by a book, so tell me what books you've read recently." Durithill said with a small laugh, opening his right eye again to look at Fyress. Naturally he would lie if she asked him about his book, but he was curious if anyone besides him actually read. From what he'd seen, people seemed not to read anymore. That is, if they ever did to begin with. It was a shame, really, since books held so much. "Anything good?"

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Lemme see" she thought about it, she was used to reading several books at a time, so sometimes she would get the plots mixed up, "Well, to tell the truth, I used to read a lot when I was younger, but now I mostly read up play scripts and pick out my favourite characters.." did I just say that? she thought to herself, nobody knows that., "Kind of an oddball thing I like to do when I can, like when I was comparing 'Romeo and Juliet' to this newer version of I found, 'Romeo, You Idiot'". She lay herself on her back and stared at the cieling, "I suppose that's like reading a book."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:42 pm

"Plays are quite different from books." Durithill said with a small laugh. "Although they're still good. But I find there's nothing like reading a good book in peace." He rarely ever had piece though. At least no where he had a regular book. People always seemed to have an adversion to a reading wolf and often chased him out of town. "I'll have to share one with you some time. That is, of course, assuming that we somehow meet up again in the future."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:48 pm
Once I say I love you...

"I suppose I'll have to take you up on that offer. Good thing the future can also be five minutes from now! Badum bum" She said laughing. "I made a, fun-ee!" she stopped, "Okay maybe it wasn't that funny.."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:57 pm

"Well I won't have a book for you to read in five minutes anyway." Durithill replied with a small laugh. "This one is in another language, and somehow I doubt that this inn has any classic literature." It might have been an unfair assumption, but the inn didn't look like the kind that would be visited by a lot of scholors. A place like this was probably more populated by couples, and he didn't think they wanted to read things like Romeo and Juliet.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:07 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Good point" she laughed. She got up and slowly moved her hand into the fire, "I haven't done this in a while" she said concentrating on trying to manipulate the fire enough that a small flame would come onto her palm and dance without burning her. She brought the small flame towards her lap and dropped it into her other palm then the other repeatedly, "I really like doing this" she murmured playing with the flame between her fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:11 pm

"Why?" Durithill asked as he watched the display. He like watching the flickering flames, but he didn't see a reason. "It seems like a pointless waste of energy. What if you used too much energy and someone attacks? Then you're out of luck becase you used your energy frivolously." Durithill was used to a world where everyone was out to get him, so that explanation made sense for him.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:18 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Well, see this barely takes any, all it is, is not getting my hands burnt and containing it, barely even taking any, it's like taking the energy to clap lightly." she paused, "but anyways, why would I need to worry about people attacking me? It's not like anyone's 'out to get me' nothing to be paranoid about" she said watching the flame dance from finger to finger. "Plus, it's glowsome-like, other people like shiny things, I like glowing things."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games