Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:00 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
D_Cat-Exorcist
*wakes up, yawns and watches over to Mizu and Devi*
Cute~
*changes into her casual clothes* stupid silly rules...
*gets her laptop out of her bag and starts typing*
*smiles and continues typing* wouldn't that be great couple?
*types in pass, writes it down on a paper, puts it on her laptop and closes it*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:10 pm
-wanders the halls for no reason- >.>

Symphonic Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:33 am
*wanders through the halls, getting lost*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:35 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist

* is walking yawning with a arm cast and in her black order clothes for missions and is head toawrds her room and says hi to cat and walks into their room and sees devi on teh floor*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:58 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* is walking yawning with a arm cast and in her black order clothes for missions and is head toawrds her room and says hi to cat and walks into their room and sees devi on teh floor*
um...which way was it again...left or right?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:03 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* says from the room if you want the cafeteria go down the hal and at the end is the cafeteria and you me and dero and devi have all the same classes together! so wait for me i'll go eat with yah in a few gotta change cause 1 person to go on a all night mission!  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:05 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* says from the room if you want the cafeteria go down the hal and at the end is the cafeteria and you me and dero and devi have all the same classes together! so wait for me i'll go eat with yah in a few gotta change cause 1 person to go on a all night mission!
...was looking for something else but the cafeteria is also fine!!! *runs to the end of the hall*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:10 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

...was looking for something else but the cafeteria is also fine!!! *runs to the end of the hall*

* comes out of the bathroom in her casual clothes and sits on the floor and leans on the bead and sees devi next to her and just looks at his face adn looks at the ceiling *  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:12 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* comes out of the bathroom in her casual clothes and sits on the floor and leans on the bead and sees devi next to her and just looks at his face adn looks at the ceiling *
*already munching in the cafeteria*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:41 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

looks at her broken arm and stands up and walks over to the cafeteria and ton of seniors get hearts in their eyes and some cheer for her first high class mission for a rookie and jumps over the group and goes over to cat*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:43 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

looks at her broken arm and stands up and walks over to the cafeteria and ton of seniors get hearts in their eyes and some cheer for her first high class mission for a rookie and jumps over the group and goes over to cat*
*shovles a cup over to her* I left you some food. How's the arm?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:49 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* takes it and starts to eat a bit* eh its been okay last night was horrible too many level 3s * has eaten her food and is still hungry and comes back with 5 plates 2 plates of fried fish one big plate of rice 1 plate of terryaki chicken adn one of mango pudding*

god i guess using my parasite most of the time awas a bad idea * looks at her violin innocence and one of the strings are broken and her bracelts looks a tiny bit beaten up* sheesh they broke one of my strings for my violin innocence and wacked at my bracelt innocence im so hungry * starts eating her fish*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:55 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* takes it and starts to eat a bit* eh its been okay last night was horrible too many level 3s * has eaten her food and is still hungry and comes back with 5 plates 2 plates of fried fish one big plate of rice 1 plate of terryaki chicken adn one of mango pudding*

god i guess using my parasite most of the time awas a bad idea * looks at her violin innocence and one of the strings are broken and her bracelts looks a tiny bit beaten up* sheesh they broke one of my strings for my violin innocence and wacked at my bracelt innocence im so hungry * starts eating her fish*
*nods* while you keep on eating i better starts practising my accurasy. I don't have any missions so plenty of spare time *departs to the training hall*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:57 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

*nods* while you keep on eating i better starts practising my accurasy. I don't have any missions so plenty of spare time *departs to the training hall*

* pulls her hand* oi we dont get to use the training rooms untill after classes are done anyways we have a training class with dero adn devi and all the subjects cat we have a few min so just wait for me k?  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:59 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* pulls her hand* oi we dont get to use the training rooms untill after classes are done anyways we have a training class with dero adn devi and all the subjects cat we have a few min so just wait for me k?
kk
just i was training in a class before and i kinda accidentaly pierced the teacher against the wall....  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games