Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:44 pm
Kraelyn felt himself being scooped up as she held him close while she turned on her side and curled up. He listened quietly, nearly cringing at the bitter tone and words. Kraelyn brushed his furry snout against her cheek softly, brushing away some tears. "But he saved you too, didn't he? He's the one that healed your bite.."

He nuzzled her again before leaning his head by hers, "Two years is a long time..Shelby..maybe he's hurting too, maybe he loves you and wishes to apologize..but doesn't know how.." He had saved her after all..that was hard proof to deny.

Kraelyn stayed close, wanting to reassure her though and so he added softly, "You're not a bad a person, Shelby..a bit crazy maybe," he gently teased, touching his nose to her cheek gently to assure her of thus, before continuing seriously, "I think any father would be proud of a beautiful, strong daughter like you..and if he isn't, I'll bite him myself for not seeing that." Kraelyn bared his fangs for effect, but his eyes were soft as he kept close to Shelby.

(my brain is so dead. Wrods are no longer coming. I'm trying to finsih the other post but it got undone so I had to start over X_x)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:58 pm
Shelby listened to his words and then pushed him away, turning over and then getting under the covers. "My father hates me." she said, pulling the covers over her head. However, she was seriously thinking about what Kraelyn had said. Did her father . . . really love her? Did he really want to apologize? She had no idea. And soon she had no thoughts in her head either as she fell asleep again. It just hadn't been a good day for her and she was in need of a nap.

Emika, dressed in a traveling gown with a cloak covering her traveled up the familiar path to the castle. How she had missed it . . . and her daughter . . . and . . . Jyrek . . . no matter how cruel he had been . . . all she wanted to do now was see them again now that she could remember who they were. Entering through the front gate without much hinderance, she went up to the front door, took a deep breath to steady herself . . . and knocked, wondering just how much had changed in the years she had been gone.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 am
Kraelyn frowned as he was pushed away, watching her get under the covers. And then with his dog hearing, he caught a sound..knocking? The other had fallen asleep, but..well, he supposed she wouldn't want to be woken. He hopped off of the bed and to the ground, glancing to the door and remembering he'd shut it..and yet on closer inspection, the door had tricked him too..he'd have to fix that if she gave him a chance. With a last glance at Shelby, he said softly, "Sleep well, brat." The word didn't sound insulting in the slightest.

With that, he darted out of the room and headed off towards the entrance. A maid had found the way to the door and opened it. Kraelyn wished the other hadn't left him a dog, but there was no helping it and he stood by the maid's feet, catching sight of a beautiful visitor. She really was lovely..though something about her struck him as odd, what was it?

The maid was relatively knew and didn't recognize the true Queen. She smiled, "Hello miss," Emika looked rather young, "Have you gotten lost? You're welcome to some food and fire if you need it, or are you here to see the princess?" They couldn't call her queen just yet, though they all considered Shelby one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:24 am
Emika smiled and nodded. "The second one. I wish to see my daughter . . . and my husband . . . I want to see them both." she said, feeling utterly glad that she had come home. She noticed the puppy and wondered if Shelby had gotten it as a pet.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 am
Kraelyn's eyes widened at the words..this woman was her mother? Shelby's mother? He nearly howled with glee..for some reason..he really did want Shelby to be happy despite the fact she insisted on treating him more like an animal than a person. That would have to be addressed of course..but for now..Her mother was home, though he couldn't actually tell her that..it wasn't exactly easy getting around at his size and with his body structure.

The maid turned as Lira entered, having caught those words. "Daughter and husband," she echoed..and then her eyes widened, she'd been just nearing ten the last time she'd seen Emika, but it was her. Tears filled in her eyes as she came forward and embraced the woman, "My Queen, you have returned..you know not what this will mean..she has missed you so." It was obvious she meant Shelby. To her, Emika was both Queen and the mother of a girl she adored like a sister. And so she saw Emika as a distant aunt of sorts. With no mother of her own, all the maids of the household had taken to raising her but it meant that she sort of had a group mother as opposed to one woman.

She pulled away and then her expression saddened as she forced herself to look Emika in the eyes. Better to tell her now, than keep her hopes up. "My Queen..I am sorry..but the king..he is dead. Not long after you left, he was attacked by a beast..the princess told us the story and she narrowly escaped with her own life..I am so sorry.." Sadness and a shared sympathy was given forth as she took hold of Emika's arm, in case the news hit her hard.

And meanwhile, Kraelyn's eyes had narrowed slightly. Shelby had told them that he'd been mauled by a beast? But why..? And how had she gotten away with the lie this long? Surely someone would have noticed the king lying around the dungeons..unless..the eyes widened, a beast..as in an animal..Shelby liked turning men into animals and had said she reminded her of 'him'..her father..she'd turned her father into a beast? And that would explain the howl he'd heard when he'd first come..Kraelyn felt less inclined to take Shelby's side now that these events had come to light..although he did still feel sorry for her..she'd lost both parents in a way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:21 am
Emika's eyes widened in horror. "Dead?" she asked in a breathless voice, like all the air had been knocked out of her. "Jyrek . . . dead?" Tears welled up in her eyes and her voice broke at the thought of her husband being dead. Yes it would make her engagment to Maxim easier to deal with but . . . she didn't want Jyrek to be dead. "No . . ." and then her legs gave out as she broke down into sobs, crying tears for her husband who had been both loving and cruel to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Kraelyn watched the proceedings with great sympathy..and then he knew what he needed to do. He took off down the hall, trying to navigate the seemingly endless areas and relying on his nose for a bit. Being small wasn't fun. And then he found her room, darting in and heading to the edge of the bed as he gave a sharp bark and then began speaking, "Shelby, quick, you need to come with me." He didn't want to startle the just-been-sleeping girl by blurting out that her missing mother had come home, but he did sound urgent.

The other maid's face scrunched in pity, as did Lira's and the maid gave a bow and left. Lira did her best to soften the hit as Emika went to the ground, before wrapping her arms around Emika, wishing Shelby would come. She cared for Emika, and knew that Emika cared for her as well..she'd always tended Lira when she was sick or sad, and even told her stories before..but despite that, it was her true daughter's comfort she needed and Lira knew that without any bitterness. She loved them both and wanted them both to be happy. "Aunt Em.."

(Whoaaaaa. Aunt Em reminded me of Wizard of Oz. Although I think Dorothy says 'Auntie Em' as opposed to just Aunt. It's been awhile..hmmm> )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 pm
Shelby groaned as she woke up and then pulled the covers slightly off her head to glare at the little devil who had awaken her. "What do you want now?!" she snapped. "I don't want to talk to you! Leave me alone!" she added quickly and turned over, rather cranky from her inturrupted sleep.

Emika hugged Lira back, though she was still sobbing. "Oh Lira . . . I-I can't believe it . . . And . . . and I left poor Shelby all alone . . ." she of course didn't mean it literally, but in the sense of parental figures, Shelby had been left practically orphaned.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:24 pm
As a dog, he couldn't force her out of bed, and yelling would get nowhere. "It's her, Shelby! Lira confirmed it..your mother is here.." There seemed to be no option but to tell her, hopefully she wouldn't it was some sort of cruel prank. Kraelyn would never do such a thing.

Lira kept her arms around her, rubbing a hand against her back, "Shhh..Shelby still loves you, with all of her heart..and we've all been taking care of her for you, we knew you'd be back.." Some of them hoped.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:37 pm
((My internet didn't like me for a few minutes. . . T-T))

Shelby instantly sat up in bed, the covers falling off of her as she started at Kraelyn with incredulous hope. "My . . . mother?" she asked, and then without even waiting for confirmation from him, she jumped out of bed and ran downstairs as fast as she could. Coming to a halt as she rounded a corner to see her mother and Lira, embracing . . . her mother in tears. "Mom . . ." she muttered, her heart both soaring with joy and squeezing with pain. To see her mom again was something she had pretty much given up on and now she was here, but seeing her crying . . . it made Shelby horribly sad.

Emika looked up hearing the murmured word. "Shelby!" she said, both pain and happiness in her voice. She rose, pulling herself from Lira's embrace and ran to her daughter, embracing her tightly. "Oh Shelby . . . I didn't mean to leave you alone . . ."

Tears started to well up in Shelby's own eyes as she hugged her mother back, squeezing slightly. "I missed you so much Mommy . . ." she said as tears of happiness fell down her cheeks.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 pm
(T__T I don't like your internet then. X__X *gotsta go to work* Laterz <3~)

Kraelyn nearly confirmed it, only to have her jump and run out. With a light growl and roll of his eyes, he darted out after her, sliding to a halt a few feet away as he watched mother and daughter embrace with a doggish smile. Lira had spotted him it seemed, and she came over, picking Kraelyn up much to his somewhat agitated surprise as she cradled him in her arms, "Good work, boy."

Kraelyn knew Lira knew it was him..but here she was..treating him like a dog..he nearly sighed. And then something occured to him..he nearly told Shelby that Emika had been told Jyrek was dead..but then again, he didn't want to ruin the moment so for now he kept quiet, watching contentedly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:14 pm
((laters!))

Shelby looked up at her mother, smiling happily. She grabbed her hand and started to pull her childishly towards her room. "Come on mom! I want to know what you did while you were gone!" she said, her tone not unlike the one she had used when she had been acting for Kraelyn, however . . . this one was much more sincere, filled with love and affection.

Emika let out a small chuckle as she followed after her daughter, allowing herself to be dragged off. She was still sad that Jyrek was dead, but she couldn't help but be so glad to see her daughter again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:27 pm
(It's me..the sequel! *a.k.a. I'm alive!* <3)

Kraelyn watched Shelby speaking and smiling..she seemed so different. The emotions were real and positive..what must it feel like, caring about someone like that? He wouldn't know, having few friends and no family that he knew of. As they started to walk off, he squirmed in Lira's arms, wanting to follow.

Lira watched happily as mother and daughter were reunited, and held Kraelyn tightly as they began walking away. "Uh uh, boy. They get some alone time, got it?" She looked down at the dog in her hands, and Kraelyn crinkled his snout before giving a hmph and stopping his struggles.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:47 pm
((I ish alive too!! *gaspness!* What an odd coincidence!))

Shelby led her mom to her room and they sat down on the bed next to each other, Shelby leaning into her mother. "Why were you crying Mama?" she asked with a small sigh, enjoying her mother's company like she hadn't for two years.

Emika gently ran her hand through Shelby's hair, frowning slightly at the question. "Shelby . . . I just learned that your father is dead . . ." she said, and looked at her daughter.

Shelby sat up a bit, looking up at her mom with a bit of guilt. Her story about her father being dead had caused her mom pain. "He's not dead mom . . . he's just missing . . ." she said, wanting to console her mother.

Emika seemed a bit confused. "What do you mean by that Shelby?"

Shelby bit her lip and shook her head. "It's a secret! I can't tell you!"

"Since when did you keep secrets from me Shelby?! I'm your mother! You've told me everything ever since you could talk!"

"I can't! Mama! It hurts talking about it!" Shelby cried out, tears coming to her eyes.

Emika instantly softened and hugged her daughter. "It's alright Shels . . . Just tell me when you're ready to . . . I won't force you . . ." she said softly, rocking her daughter gently, humming a lullaby.

Shelby sniffled against her mother, hugging her tightly. "Don't go away again Mommy . . . I don't want you to leave again . . ."

"Shh . . ." Emika said, consoling her daughter. "I won't . . . I promise . . ." For now she had her daughter, and she had been told that her husband wasn't dead . . . she could live with that . . . comforted slightly by the information . . . even if Shelby didn't want to tell her the whole story.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:55 pm
(o-o you are?! Holy snarglecopters! This is..this is..ASTONISHING! <3)

Lira had finally set Kraelyn down and he frowned up at her as she grinned down at him. "I kind of see why Elby did this to you, you make a cute puppy." She was crouched beside him, and flicked his nose playfully.

He scrunched his nose a bit, before giving a little growl. Was she enjoying this? Were all the women of the castle mad?

She brushed a hand over his head, "Tell you what, I'll let you in on a secret. Shelby likes things that are made for her. You simply pick her flowers, she'll tell you she's mad you hurt the Earth, you give her candy she'll think it's a trick..but making things..making candy for instance..or drawing, I heard from one of the maids who saw you at dinner that you mentioned you sketch. If you want to give her something to make her happy, give her one of those. It'll mean more to her, even if she accepts it angrily. She doesn't like men after all."

He'd noticed. But the suggestion seemed valid and he'd need her very happy if he was to ever be free..although..there was another part of him..that actually just wanted to do something for Shelby..to make her happy. To see her lovely smile directed at him, in earnest next time..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games