Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:31 pm
Nodding slightly as she closed her eyes slowly. Going into a dark slumber. "I love you, so much Zero." She began to mumbled in her sleep. "You are the only one I want in my life." Yawning, Yuuki curled up in a ball, feeling warmer inside, knowing she was with Zero. Soon enough, she feel asleep. Her nightmares were no longer there. Simple and happy dreams filled her mind instead. There actually being a happily ever after. Smiling in her sleep, this was completely new to her. She liked it.
Meanwhile the Chairman was limping back into his office. Adrenaline filled his body, his heart raced like the wings of a mocking bird. Never having this feeling before. Not even, when he was a hunter back in his day. Blood covering his sword and face. Not his own, but of Kaname. Sitting back in his chair, he sighed with relief. He wouldn't be coming back in a LONG time. Grabbing bandages, he began to wrap his legendary sword. "Sleep tight."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:26 am
Zero shut his eyes after her, locking her in his embrace as he slept; soft breath sounding from his lips. He slept soundly, that is until their alarm clock went off. It frightened him - as it did every morning, beeping drove him crazy - and caused him to jump and fall off the bed. A loud thud as he hit the floor. Zero groaned and crawled back onto the bed, kisses Yuuki before headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth and grab a shower.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:20 pm
Feeling his lips up against hers, Yuuki, taking a small breath of fresh air, she opened her eyes slowly. A smile still plastered on her face from the night before. Pushing herself upwards and looking around. The sound of the rushing water came from the bathroom. Sneakily and quietly, Yuuki slid out of his bed, [which still smelled like him, and loving his scent] and creeped up behind, Zero. Wrapping his arms around his chest, "Morning, Handsome." Laying her head on his back, still hearing his heart beat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:15 am
He blushed at the word 'handsome', the hot water trickling down his body felt good, but having pressed up against his back felt better. He had already washed her body and hair, and turned around to kiss her softly, and slowly, a bit of water escaping into their mouths. "You need to take a shower without me distracting you" he grinned once he parted his lips from her own. "And I need to continue to get ready; I must visit the chairman before we look after the humans." Zero continued, kissing her once more before grinning and slipping back out of the shower to find clothing for himself. "Don't forget, dinner later tonight with me!" He called back into the shower, sounding like a kid about to get candy, before he slipped out the door of his dorm room.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:20 am
Yuuki smiled and giggled quietly. "Yes, I know, Dear." Grabbing the shampoo and began to was her hair as he spoke. "Alright. Sounds good enough, I guess." She smiled tenderly and let the water wash out the shampoo from her hair. Tilting her head backwards, just a bit, letting the water drip back. Feeling his lips against hers she grinned. "I know! I never forgot!" She laughed quietly as she walked out of the shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. Squatting down and getting the blow dryer. Feeling the scorching hot air against her skin. Sending chills down her spin, she smiled once more. Skipping into his bedroom, Yuuki grabbed her uniform and put it on. Siting down on her bed as she grabbed her leg strap with her Artemis rod. Opening the window she jumped out. Landing perfectly. Mm.. where to now..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:37 am
Zero tapped lightly on the Chairmen's door before letting himself in. "Chairman!" he called out gently, "Are you around? I'd like to talk..." He trailed, not really knowing what he did want to talk to him about. Many things, always he sought guidance and advice, but right now he wanted to make sure he was ok. I wonder what happened last night... he pondered to himself as he went into the kitchen area of the master dorm to make some tea while he waiting for the presence of his only master.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:47 am
Chairman yawns and walks into the kitchen. Still in his pj's and his long golden brown hair stands up from all over the place. Finally opening his eyes completely he sees Zero. "Oh.. Good morning Zero." he yawns once more as walks towards the stove, putting the kettle to warm up some water. "What can I help you with, son?" Turning around he walked towards the fridge to grab something to make breakfast. "Oh, and if you are wondering about, Kaname. He won't be returning for a long time." He grinned at him. "Just don't ask what happened. I am forbidden to speak of it." Pulling his hair back he tied it with his blue/green ribbon. Revealing a couple of bit marks on his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:03 am
Zero growled, "He bit you! How can I not beg to know what the hell happened to you!?" Zero was furious, his over protective side was showing. "That b*****d has bitten the only two people ever kind to me! for his sake, I hope you slaughtered him; it'll be nicer than if he's still alive and I get my hands on him!" He turned away from the eyes of the Chairman, pain surged through him like blood usually did, gripping at him; it felt like a blood clot in his dead heart. "I made you tea..." He mumbled, not looking away from a corner of the room. "I came to tell you Yuuki is doing better this morning, that she and I are going to have dinner tonight and I was hoping you could teach me how to cook her something nice..." he stated in a mellow tone, anger lying beneath it, refusing to look at any place in the room but the wall. A tear rolled down his cheek, he could barely breathe.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 am
Chairman frowned. "Kiryuu-kun. My son. Please, do not fret. This is only the meer job of a vampire hunter. And might I add, that it wasn't him that bit me, it was the Level-E's. That coward made them attack me, slaughtered them all and then Kaname," Clearing his throat he walked over to where his tea was and took a big sip. Then walking over towards him he put his hand on his shoulder. "A Date. With MY Yuuki!?" He smiled as he began to act more fatherly this time. "My Yuuki Is Growing up!" He whinned. Turning around and holding his 'manly' tears. "Next thing you know, I'll be a grandfather! Oh Yuuki!!" whining even more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 am
Zero was taking a sip of his tea, slightly more calm as he listened to the typical fatherly love of the Chairman. He was blushing slightly as he went on about their 'date' and her growing up. He spat, choking on the scolding hot tea "G-grandfather!?!? Slow down!!! W-we're just having dinner!!!" Zero whined and pouted a bit, highly embarrassed and nervous.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 am
Chairman laughed at Zero's actions. "I am just saying, is all." Sitting down on one of the chairs he looked at Zero. "Well, what is it that you wish to learn?" His cooking book was already on the table, flipping through it as he sipped his tea. "Anything special you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 am
Zero glared playfully at his most cherished teacher. "I'm not sure really, just something that will make her happy - not that it's hard to make Yuuki happy with food." He grinned widely remembering all the time they ate dinner together when they were younger, and all the time in class she woke up from sleeping and screamed out some form of food. She was a new vampire now though. "Because she's so new... will she be able to take in human food still?" He suddenly got worried; what if she couldn't eat anymore like she used to.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:41 am
"Well, she is still Yuuki even as a vampire now." Still looking down as he flipped the pages. Then looking up, knowing he was worried. "Kiryuu-Kun. Don't worry. I know for a fact that my daughter is still the same." He smirked. "I've known her longer than you have, son." Sighing as if searching for the right food was difficult. "Hmm.. why don't you.. take Yuuki out for a walk while I make the dinner. It gives you more time with her." he smiled softly. They actually do make a good couple..awh, i hope they last.... he chuckled to himself as a different picture came to mine. Grandchildren.. all looking like Yuuki and Zero. That would be adorable...I'd make such a wonderful grandfather joyful tears strolled down his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:00 am
Zero gave him an odd look. "Do I want to ask you why you are chucking and crying?" He didn't really get the Chairman and his mood swings. "Well, I guess that would work. Ok, thanks Chairman." Zero smirked, "I'd best go find Yuuki and get her to class." He waved and gracefully walked out the door, and down the hall. "Probably on a morning run of the school grounds..." he mumbled to himself as he leapt back and forth between pillars until he was on soft, green grass.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:07 pm
The Chairman shook his head. "No. I don't think you would." He chuckled softly. "You are welcome, Son." He nodded as he walked out the door. Looking through the pages he found something that would make them both happy. Getting up from his chair he went to the fridge, "Might as well make this perfect as I can.. I want those grandkids." He laughed as he grabbed the stuff and began to cook.

Meanwhile, Yuuki skipped along the forest. Humming and smiling delightedly. Jumping in mid air as she grabbed a hold of a tree branch, swinging herself from branch to branch. A laughter escaped her lips, echoing through the forest. Yuuki laughed as if she were a young girl again. She has never felt so alive before. With all the stress of taking care of the Night Class and all. She finally felt free.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff