Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 pm
She cleared her throat. "Eh-hem. Yes. So! You said you used to read romance novels, correct? And you, and pretty much everyone else but him, can tell about my feeling. And you've encouraged me to voice these feelings. According to your books..... How?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:08 pm
Felicja looked even more nervous now. "R-right!" She stopped to think for a moment, pressing a finger against one of her temples. "Hn. Confrontation, hm? I'd guess for someone as straightforward as him you'd be best to get straight to the point! Oh, and I'd probably make sure to get your point across in a sophisticated way!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:10 pm
Magdalena watched Felicja with an intense stare, almost as if she could see the words coming out of her mouth. "Straight-foward and sophisticated... Right. But... what do you mean by 'sophisticated'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm
"Use big and important sounding words!" She explained with her arms crossed, "This isn't some teenage "I-kinda-love-you" thing, ya hear?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 pm
"O-okay....." She thought it over for a moment. "Okay... I think I know what I'm going to say.... But when should I tell him...?" This last question was asked with the same intense stare she had moments before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:16 pm
"Hmm. You could either keep your mind cool and work on the case for a little longer, make sure you're good." She paused. "Or you could right now while you've got everything set.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:19 pm
"...I don't think anything could possibly make me able to concentrate on the case right now... So.... I guess I'll just go for it!!!" She nodded with determination and opened her door, looking side to side for a moment and then walking towards Miles' room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Felicja peeked outside of the door and waved after her, "Good luck!" She cheered, holding onto the door frame with hope that things would go well.

Miles was sitting back in his chair looking over papers in silence, work was really were droll in comparison to the previous outing.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Taking a deep yet shaky breath, Magdalena slowly and calmly knocked on the door. She took one last glance at Felicja and gave her a wary smile, glad for the encouragement. She was definitely nervous about everything that was to come, but she was able to ignore it and pushed it aside.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:33 pm
Felicja waved back at her before slipping back into Magdalena's office. She would hope for the best, now all she could do was wait patiently.

Miles glanced up at the door when he herd the knock. Getting up from his desk he opened it to see Magdalena standing in front of him. "Yes?" He asked, wondering if she needed help again.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Taking in another deep breath, she made sure she was calm before speaking. "There is something... we need to discuss..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 pm
Miles suddenly frowned, "Is something the matter?" He moved away from the door to let her inside.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:18 pm
"Well..." she stepped into the office. "It's not really anything wrong.... And it's not really pertaining to any case. It's of a more... personal nature..." She told him with a slight shake of her head. "Uhm, it'll explain my strange and erratic behavior of today..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 pm
"Really?" Miles answered, curious at what it could be. He sat back down in his chair and looked back at Magdalena. "Go on." He encouraged her, leaning back in it.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:37 pm
"Well, you see I...." She coughed twice and she could feel her face warming up. "I.... I have a... romantic interest in you...." 'That's sophisticated and straight-foward enough...right?'  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games