Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:06 pm
( hey hey, stop with the spamming. get back to the fight. no more oocing. evil )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 pm
((we cant fight till dakr gets back......unless you want to do round 2 of our fight.......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:11 pm
(well, do something else then spamming in here. you two could of just pm each other. or made another topic about it or something. and no. im not in the mood right now.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:30 pm
((someby update me...i'm moving right now and its almost impossible to get online!))  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:49 pm
(putting it simply, me and futashi had our fight, futsashi then fought hanzo, and jake fought zeno, zeno and jake are teamed up, and futashi and hanzo are teamed up.......)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:35 pm
(Sorry ive been off alot i had to get stuff for Thankgiving and skool. I really need to get back into this match so.....)  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:40 pm
futashi just watch as he saw what they where planing. he just cross his arms, but was still on guard if anything happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:46 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

Phi see Fatashi gaurding himself. Phi get into hisbattle stance and runs towards Fatashi with two kunia with a little surprise and still invisible from his invisa eye he runs to him unnotice.

(TAGS)

"Because my name is Phi!"

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 pm
futashi turn his blood red eyes to phi and block both of the kunais with his massive scythe. he then smirk. "you have to be better then that." he said, looking at him in his eyes. his eyes flashed as everything started to change black, as the sky was oozzing away into darkness. the ground started to change black as well and arms started to clam phi with oozing black arms. if the jutsu got to him.
(sorry. that trick will not do. my ranmaru's second level can see everything. it can even see the fisnt signs of chakra links in you as well.)

Yomi (Underworld)
Description: A genjutsu that involves the eyes. If the user's opponent looks at the user's eyes, he or she will be casted into a genjutsu without even knowing it, unless he or she could tell when they are in one. This genjutsu can only be described as living hell. After looking into the users eyes the surrounding area disappears and a fiery dark land that never ends forms around them, In this genjutsu the user can attack the enemy in anyway. Though, a mastered Ranmaru User that has not enough chakra can pass out, only required for those of Jounin and higher. This genjutsu could be canceled by the opponent using the Kai - Release technique, which can cancel out illusions.

(note that you will have to sue alot of chakra in kai to break this one.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:59 pm
(((OK OK my charka and body and everything else im touching is INVISIBLE, That mean not seen ) (And im not even using charka right now.)  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:03 pm
(read the kekkei genkai info. my eyes can see EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. even if you are invisible. it can detected threw anything. it is ranmaru's kekkei genkai level two. but, if you find something that saids i cant see you even threw my eyes, i'll change it)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:04 am
Sengetsu opened his eyes. Crouching he looked upward at the sky. Leaping upward full force he sailed above the stadium. he gazed down at the shinobi and formed a handseal."tajuu kage buunshin no jutsu." Sengestu clones appeared in the hundreds forming a dark cloud oover the stadium. Each drew eight kunai four in each hand. With the same deadly accuracy Sengetsu always threw with the kunai spiralled towards the stadium drilling through the air. These were followed by the clones and Sengetsu who freely fell to the ground watchng their work. Sen knew that the amount of kunai released would be more than enough to hit a target. This however was not his intentions, his plan was far greater. In the end he was determined to be victorious.

((basically its just a cloud of kunai raining down into the stadium...its unavoidable unless you have developed some way to make it phase through you...and behind the kunai are hundreds of clones and smowhere in there the real Sengetsu GOT IT??? sweatdrop ))  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:12 am
One of Jake's black lighting orbs suddenly appeared above the two of them, blocking the kunai, but dissapearing, he then turned skyward, "i think we have bigger fish to fry," he then came out so he was infront of futashi, "first we take out him," he said pointing to the army of sengetsu's, "then we finish this, i wont touch nina, if you help with that......"
(4/6 left)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:04 am
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

"Weeeeee!" Phi says as the Underworld Genjustu take place. Phi enjoy the place and all of the explodsoins. "My Favorite word, BOOM!" Phi falls down to another room in the Genjustu and Phi wa getting torture by Fatashi. "Hahahahahaha!" Phi fell down to another room and was chase by kunai. "This is good excercise." Phi ran as fast as he could and the kunai stop chaseing him. Phi energy was so in rage that he did te Kai move and he was broken free of the Genjustu. Phi falls down as he couldn't use any of his charka. Phi invisa turn off as Phi was guardless and couldn't stand up.

"Because my name is Phi!"

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:51 am
Demon Slayer Wasuken
futashi turn his blood red eyes to phi and block both of the kunais with his massive scythe. he then smirk. "you have to be better then that." he said, looking at him in his eyes. his eyes flashed as everything started to change black, as the sky was oozzing away into darkness. the ground started to change black as well and arms started to clam phi with oozing black arms. if the jutsu got to him.
(sorry. that trick will not do. my ranmaru's second level can see everything. it can even see the fisnt signs of chakra links in you as well.)

Yomi (Underworld)
Description: A genjutsu that involves the eyes. If the user's opponent looks at the user's eyes, he or she will be casted into a genjutsu without even knowing it, unless he or she could tell when they are in one. This genjutsu can only be described as living hell. After looking into the users eyes the surrounding area disappears and a fiery dark land that never ends forms around them, In this genjutsu the user can attack the enemy in anyway. Though, a mastered Ranmaru User that has not enough chakra can pass out, only required for those of Jounin and higher. This genjutsu could be canceled by the opponent using the Kai - Release technique, which can cancel out illusions.

(note that you will have to sue alot of chakra in kai to break this one.)

(phi. did you read this? your still in my genjtusu......)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff