Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:47 am
"Damn!" Tai quietly exclaims to himself. His opponent could do...that too? What else could Dp possibly do? Make a fricken tornado? Tai was screwed if he did something like that, and before he knew it, he was wide out in the open! Tai once again needed to become a quick thinker and make a idea. He needed an edge...and Orion's training had been basically useless for Tai. He couldnt use techniques to win...both of them were worthless against Dp, and his bones were only good for defense. He had to get an edge...or maybe, if Dp really is apart of the Akatsuki, he could get a stronger ninja to beat him. After all, that group was full of rogue ninja, or evil ninja. Shouldnt they want to capture his opponent?

Tai quickly jumps to another tree after he had been spotted by Dp's eyes. He then moves onto a tree farther into the woods...and then farther..."COME ON! COME CATCH ME!" Tai yells as he jumps onto another tree deeper in and rests. Tai had a plan now, and he was going to follow it as best as he could.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:58 am
Dp smiled as he folowed him, catching out quickly, he crouched on the branch behind tai, but on the same tree, "Getting tired are we? but i'm just warming up," he said, smiling a sadistic smile as he stood up, he then darted towards the trunk of the tree, smashing his fist into it and releasing a burst at the same time, causing the most of the trunk of the tree to be blown away, thus causing the tree to start to fall, Dp then remembered something, dissapearing for a few seconds reappearing with his swords at his sides, "Don't wanna forget these do i?" he said, walking towards tai again.

((the fight just became easier for you.....you'll see why....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:26 pm
"Damn..." Tai mumbles to himself. That was the most he could say before the tree had completely fell over. It appeared that unfortunately the tree had fell and smashed Tai into the ground. This would only appear to be true for a few seconds, before Tai would suddenly jump out about 30 feet up in the air from the other side of the tree. He was holding in his hands, bone spikes that were sticking out of his palms, small kunai's that he had in between his fingers, and small little bone claws that were sticking out of his fingertips. He had given up on his previous plan with the bone spikes, due to he was running out of ideas. Tai suddenly crosses his arms, and then swings them to both of his sides, sending the kunais flying all around Dp's area. As he falls closer down to the ground, he moves both of his arms in the opposite direction in a X form on his chest, apparently trying to use some weird way to block the attack that he knew was going to come from Dp.

((Cool! And I didnt feel like making two paragraphs that time...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Andu Draco sat on a tree over the fight watching.....  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Dp smiled as he held out his arms, letting the kunia hit him, he then spoke "we will continue this in due time," He then poofed away as a clone.

((done))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:36 pm
"Huh?" Tai says, completely unexpecting Dp's sudden exit. Why would he suddenly leave like that? Maybe he was scared...OR maybe he was going to get more of those Akatsuki freaks to show up and fight next time. That was something Tai needed to be prepared for, even though it was just a theory of what could happen. That would spell instant death for Tai if he wasnt prepared for something on that scale...but if Tai kept thinking about this, he would definately become paranoid over such a ludacris idea. He had more important things that were gonna happen to him that he had to worry about. The highest one on the list was the chuunin exams...

Tai comes to a skidding halt as he hits the ground below. He quickly forces all the bones sticking out of his hand to go right back in. This would cause him to make some sort of groaning noise, due to the obvious pain he felt. Tai prepares to take another step, but suddenly falls over onto his chest. Tai had almost forgotten he was wearing those damn heavy weights, and they were certainly hard to forget. These weights must have drained him of his energy by just having them on, not to mention all the attacks he was performing.

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:11 pm
Tai begins to crawl out of the heavily forested area. He assumed he could barely walk if he tried, so he decided to save his energy. That fight had really drained him of everything he had...and it wasnt even that long. Tai was going to be destroyed in the chuunin exams if every opponent was atleast that strong. He needed more training, and not the kind that was going to kill him. Tai didnt even know if Orion was doing that to teach him or kill him anymore. It would probably be best if Tai asked Orion to teach him some jutsus to use...because Tai wasnt excelling well in Taijutsu. Although, he did have the Kaguya (Kayuga, I always forget which way it is spelled or said) bloodline, which should be a help to his taijutsu...maybe he just needed to know how to use it better.

Tai eventually makes it out f the dense forest, and finds himself back in Orion's training area. Tai makes a sigh of relief and smiles for some reason, maybe considering that he had thought of this place as home for the past few days. Maybe not home...but a place to rest. Tai flips his body over, and lays down gently on his back. He causes the density in his bones to lessen, and return to normal, giving Tai some more relief. Tai looks up to the sky, and watches the sun slowly begin to fall below the treeline. It was only daytime?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm
Orion, or rather, a clone of Orion, body flickered into his meadow, appearing next to Tai as soon as he lied down.
"Get up."
He said sternly.
"You've rested long enough. Time for me to teach you some jutsu."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 pm
"Ugh...cant you let me rest for a few more minutes? I just fought an Akatsuki member! I need rest...these damn weights held me down the whole fight anyway...damn Akatsuki..." Tai says in a jumbled mess of thoughts. Tai gets up after a few moments, and appears shaky in the legs, as well in the arms. These weights were obviously dragging him down, and this most likely would only cause Orion to laugh at Tai. He should have gotten rid of the weights during the fight...it would have helped considerably.

"Ok sensei, what are you going to teach me next?" Tai finally asks, leaning his head over slightly to the right. Looking at Tai's face, anyone would be able to see blood that had run down and out of his nose, although, that was probably going to make Orion smile if it affects him at all.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:32 pm
((ye.....i almost killed him.... sweatdrop but i said i wouldn't so i didn't.....yet....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 pm
"Then you shouldn't have been fighting him during your downtime. And that's what the weights are for. Jeez, I've got five tons on right now, you should be able to handle a THIRD of one. You should be lucky I decided not to use the giant tag again."
Orion said, crossing his arms. He let out a sigh as the blood ran from his nose, shaking his head as he did.
"Well, you DO know the three academy jutsu, right?"
He realized this was a dumb question, but you never know...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:46 pm
"Sorry sensei...and no...I dont know the three basic academy jutsu..." Tai calmly says, making a small nervous smile on his face. Tai had questioned why he was promoted to Genin without learning the three basic jutsu. It seemed odd to him, because he basically didnt do anything special at all. Maybe Xantos just liked him for some reason or another, and decided he might as well promote Tai. Maybe Xantos was just bored? Who knows really at all?

((Gah! Writers block!))  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:55 pm
Orion buried his face in his right hand as he shook his head.
"Oh.....my..............GOD."
He looked back up at Tai.
"Seriously?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games