Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:16 pm
An instant later, a young man appeared behind Milosh.
The resemblance he bore to the Lich King, Leeshay was distinct.
Truthfully, it was more than distinct.
Mummify this young man for a couple hundred years or so and you'd have a perfect likeness.
But this one was definitely alive.
And, as such, the finger that tapped upon Milosh's shoulder was also alive.
"Pardon me, Sir Milosh. But I believe that I may have a preposition for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:58 pm
Milosh's eyes glowed with hatred

Speak quickly if you enjoy your life, mortal.

he didn't seem to notice the look, almost as if he was blind, only the breathing.  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:01 pm
"You couldn't kill me if you tried, Milosh, so let's be..."
A quick glance at the bloody fragments of the princess staining Milosh's lips caused him to pause for a second.
"Civilized."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:23 pm
a butler came in

"Would you you like seconds- *Gasp*"

Actually I would.

Milosh extends his arm, still facing the Imposter Leeshay, and decapitates the butler before he could scream, draining the soul in the process, skewers the head and grabs the body and drags them to his side.

Very well tell me this "proposition"

he bites a large chunk out of the head  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:29 pm
The man chuckled softly at the ridiculous display.

"My name is Sir Li the 15th from the line of Leeshay and I know of a group who could help you gain more power than you could imagine, more than even the Dark Lord of All Evil."
Li frowned.
"All Evil, my a**," he muttered softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:47 pm
Hehe, more power than I can imagine, eh? Sorry, I know how to get that. Now begone.

He finishes off the butler  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:52 pm
"Oh really? How is that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:04 pm
HaHaHaHa...

Milosh moved so fast that to the imposter he vanished but in actuality he hopped out of the door, killed the 5 nobles including a baby walking downstairs and started feasting on them.  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:57 am
"Was the baby really necessary?"
Li had not bee fooled.
He reappeared before Milosh again.
"I don't think you're quite grasping this. I wasn't giving you a choice, merely telling you what you may obtain if you behave. You have no choice."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:20 pm
Hahahaha, Mortals and fools have no perpose to me becides food or something to torture if they are lucky. You you speak as if you know evil yet you remorse over a baby's death? Just goes to show actions speak louder than words, as well as how weak mortal minds are. Now if you will excuse me.

He finishes his meal then He drills down to a royal guard baracks

Enjoy your lives, Mortals! Your doom has arived!  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:47 pm
Li flicked out of place and reappeared beside Milosh in the barracks.
"Who said anything about remorse? I merely stated that the baby was an unnecessary and overtly theatrical move, obviously of more use in an attempt to convince me that you are evil and powerful and have no regard for mortals then of use for fuel of any sort."
He held up his hands in front of him.
"The origin of all things,
Mother Black!"
A black dot appeared before his hands.
"A heat that will scorch all things,
Fire Red!"
A red dot...
"And then the critical point of everything,
Burning Gold!"
And finally a gold dot.
"I summon thee, Pheonix!"
A massive pheonix sweapt down and incinerated all present in the barracks but for Milosh and Li.
"I hope you like them toasty."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:54 pm
HeHe, goes to show how little you know about true power. It does not matter how young or old someone is as long as they have life force they are worth killing. It seems others have gotten wise of my presence, an army marches to us, a holy one too, this will be fun.

he crushes a wall and dives into the earth which acted like water to Milosh and in half a second he had shattered the street and was standing on the air

Looking for Me?  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:36 pm
Traven poped out of his shadow realm and looked around for blin and Kit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:16 pm
The Army focouses all of thier Holy Magic into one spell

"HOLY ULIMIS!"

a huge beam of Holy Magic fell from the sky and hit Milosh when it faded the smoking body of Dark Hasmat was in a 40 foot crater

"He's finished"

Milosh got up

No Respect For The DEAD?

Darkness began pouring off of Milosh

For A Bunch Of Holy Rollers, You've Sure Got Some Nasty Habits And Dark Hearts... I LIKE IT! When It Comes To Feasting On Souls, I Always Did Prefer The Dark Meat. HERE I COME!

The darkness shapes itself into a skull shaped aura

The army's morale breaks and they start to flee, only to find Milosh suddenly appear in front of him. He jumps into the air.

The Show Ain't Over Yet! Don't You Wanna' Souvinir!?

Lightning flies around a rapidly spinning Milosh in the shape of a rib cage with a skull on top. The skull opens and lightning strikes the army. They seamed unaffected until thier souls started rising out of thier bodies. Milosh lands and sucks in the souls consuming them.

MUHAHAHAHA!  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:13 pm
"So wasteful..."
Li shook his head.
"No wonder the damn beast has to feed constantly, no self-restraint, always straight to the theatrics..."
He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted so that Milosh could easily hear him.
"You know, you're far from the most powerful being in Byako! Hell, compared to the real deal, all you've got is beginner stuff and theatrics!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff