Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:35 pm
Alexis turned to look at Leora before smiling."Yes,I am.I was just telling Master Lance that that situation might not arise once again for a long while."She said,back to her usual chirpy voice.

Lance nodded and smiled a bit as well.Though,he was still wondering if he might be able to persuade her to change . . .No,he finally decided.Not yet.

((Want to timeskip to the wedding soon or later? Just asking if you'd want to, you don't have to, though, if you don't want to.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:19 pm
((God, I hate my internet right now . . . *growl* . . . Time skip to two days before the wedding! ^-^ Can you handle it? I don't trust my internet enough right now.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 pm
(Alright.Also,by the way,I'm only using the new characters as the races you listed on the front page.I'm going to use all of them except nyads and dryads.What are those?)

Alice was utterly bored.She was waiting for Leora to wake up that cloudy morning.To pass the time,she played solitare waith herself,even though she both hated the game and always lost.She sighed with boredom and flew over to her head,knocking on her forehead."Come on.Wake up already,"She said and barely heard the sound of an animal outside the palace.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:56 pm
((Thanks for that. ^-^ and Dryads are basically the spirits of trees. They are 'born' from their tree and can travel as far away as they like from it, tending to have a bit of features from their tree, but they look mostly human. They live as long as their tree does, and if their tree is chopped down, they die. Nyads are children of water. Kinda like dryads except they're 'born' from a body of water, be it creek, river, spring, lake or ocean, and have a bit of features from their birthplace. They basically can live forever unless their water source dries up. That's all. For a better understanding of Nyads and Dryads, read the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. ^-^))

Leora groaned. "Don't wanna." she mumbled as she turned over and stuck her face into the pillow. "I don't wanna get up. Bed is nice. Bed is warm . . ." she continued to mumble, her grammar skills lacking. She loved sleeping in. And the bed was rather comfortable.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:02 pm
"Come on,"She groaned."It's so boring around here in the mornings."She sat down cross-legged on her forehead and sighed.She glanced over at the window and it was beginning to rain.She hated the rain,she could never fly outside when it was raining.

(Thanks,I'm going to make one later,for now,a different character will soon be added ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:56 pm
Leora sighed. "Fine, fine . . . but I'm taking the blanket with me . . ." she said, as she got up, keeping the blanket on her shoulders. "Want me to teach you a new card game Alice?" she asked, smiling at the fairy.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Alice grimaced at the offer."No thanks,card games and me don't mix."She said and looked over toward the window when she heard a thumping sound coming from outside.

Moments later,a small black cat noticed the large mansion as it stood in a tree.It walked on the branches with perfect balance and toward the home, not knowing exactly whom it belonged to, where it pawed the window,making a soft sound almost similar to knocking on a door and mewed.She wore a black collar,like her fur, and on the bottom read her name,'Sky'.She felt scared and cold in the rain and saw the human and fairy inside the room,hoping they would let her in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:10 pm
Leora jumped lightly at the thumping sound and looked towards the source of the sound, her expression softening instantly as she saw the cat. "Aw . . ." she said as she went over to the window, forgetting her blanket entirely as she opened it so that cat could come in. "Come on in kitty." she said, her voice raising slightly as she went into a voice that was reserved for little kids and animals.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:17 pm
Sky happily and eagerly,jumped into the house,landing on her feet as always.Her wet fur dripped on the wood floor of the room as she stood there.Then,she looked up at her with a grateful expression,at least,as grateful as a cat's expression could be.

Alice flew over by Leora's head and looked down at the cat,noticing the collar immediately.Her expression,unlike her friend's,was that of unease.She couldn't put her finger on it,but there was something unusual about the cat . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Leora noticed that the cat's fur was wet. "Oh no . . . poor kitty's all wet . . ." she said and got a towel, picking up the cat in it and starting to dry her off as she sat down on the bed. While she had the cat wrapped up in the towel, she saw a collar. "Sky? . . . is that your name kitty?" she asked, not really expecting an answer from the cat.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:34 pm
Sky so far liked this girl,it wasn't common in her life that people would let her inside,thinking she was a stray.When she asked if Sky was her name,her head moved up, and then down in a nod.Her tail poked out from the towel she was wrapped in and swayed back and forth behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:42 pm
Leora stiffened slightly when she got a response from the cat but soon relaxed as she continued drying her off. "I don't know why I'm so surprised . . . Why can't a cat understand what I'm saying in this crazy realm?" she muttered mostly to herself and then sighed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:53 pm
Suddenly,there was a knock on the door,surprising both Sky and Alice."Mistress Leora?May I come in?I have your breakfast,"The chirpy voice of Alexis said.With hersensitive ears,she had heard Leora saying something about being wet and heard water running and thought that she had just taken a shower.

Sky looked over at the door when she heard the voice and knock.She had no idea who it was,but their scent was very sweet, a bit too sweet.She leaned in away from the door and closer to Leora when she thought about the last time she had smelled a being like that.But,she couldn't understand why a human was living with a vampire,could it be the human would end only as the real owner's drink?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 pm
Leora sighed. "Alexis, I told you already to drop the 'mistress' stuff. I don't like it and I'm not comfortable with it at all." she said, not moving from her bed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:07 pm
"Sorry,"She apologized quickly."May I come in,Leora?I've broght your breakfast."She waited for a response patiently,holding Leora's breakfast in a large tray.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games