Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The area had fallen a long way since the rule of the tryvians. Since their demise, it had been the center of a battle and two failed attempts at resurrection, and now only remained as a smoldering example of failure within the city of Byako.

But not for long.

A swirling vortex of shadow appeared quietly amongst a field of thermal vents, growing larger with every passing second. Finally, a form appeared from the vortex, stepping forth confidently until he was revealed entirely. He took a deep breath, exhaling with a joyful sigh. His violet/black armor shined gloriously in the sunlight as he dismissed the portal with a wave of his hand.

He looked around the area quietly for a time, gathering his thoughts as he pondered what he should do next.

"That wretched bird forced me to bide my time longer than I anticipated..."

He reached over his shoulder, grasping the handle of his newest weapon, Apocalyptica, as he brought it to bare. The weapon was constructed of the same material as his armor, and it's blade held a sinister force as evil as it's master. He brought it to his side, blade facing outward, as he took a deep breath.

And with a single swipe, he cleared away everything. The abandoned buildings, the mining equipment, even the lava pits that had been formed from the turmoil of the last few years. And as the smoke cleared, he smiled at himself as he stared out over the empty plain before him, completely transformed and ready to be reshaped by his will.

"And so begins the true reign of Memnon..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 am

He thrust his sword into the ground, using it as a nexus for his dark energies as he began pumping his power into the earth, using it to twist and form the ground to his will. From the center of the lot burst forth a spear of bloodstone rock, growing taller and taller with each passing second.

The ground trembled and gave way under the mighty of the ominous pyramid. Finally the first terrace emerged as the pyramid became thicker as the second floor emerged from the underworld. After what seemed like an eternity, the pyramid stood fully revealed.

It consisted of five terraced levels. It shimmered under the sun like a brilliant red jewel.

He grinned maliciously as he took up his sword, placing it in it's sheath on his back before making his way towards his new home. He would have to do some decorating before his plans could go into motion.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:44 pm

He stood upon the highest terrace of his palace, looking out over the city of Byako. His dark eyes scanned the city, looking beyond the sight of his eyes to a sight of his own twisted design. He was lost in thought, formulating his next move.

"I might have to play it safe for a short while...Even with my new-found power, I don't know if that blasted bird has grown stronger either."

With a snap of his finger, a swirling vortex identical to the one that had returned him to this place opened beside him as he stepped through it, still unsure of his next plan of action.

(To Little Necropolis)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:49 am
Blaize walked over to the closest lava pit, dipping her hand in like she was testing bath water. "Aiya.... I feel like a kid at Christmas!" She giggled, standing up and shaking loose some still hanging lava goblets from her hand, which remained whole. "So.... Where do you think we go from here?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ze -BIG- Kitty

Devoted Wildcat

17,900 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am
Wylie and Lelah followed Blaize in, theier fingers intwined."How should we know?" "We following you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 am
Blaize sighed, looking up form the relatively few lava pits around. A huge spire seemed to rise from the smoke. Well.... They were on the outskirts. Blaize sighed and moved forward, noticing that not far in the lava pits ceased. "Someone.... Had enough power to clear away most of this area... For a giant pyramid?" Blaize looked up at the large building skeptically. "Come on.... This is the only building in the area... so let's see if that's where our guy lives, ne~" Blaize started towards the large, dark feeling pyramid.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ze -BIG- Kitty

Devoted Wildcat

17,900 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 am
ok  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 pm
neodrac54
Blaize sighed, looking up form the relatively few lava pits around. A huge spire seemed to rise from the smoke. Well.... They were on the outskirts. Blaize sighed and moved forward, noticing that not far in the lava pits ceased. "Someone.... Had enough power to clear away most of this area... For a giant pyramid?" Blaize looked up at the large building skeptically. "Come on.... This is the only building in the area... so let's see if that's where our guy lives, ne~" Blaize started towards the large, dark feeling pyramid.
( Im afraid there is a mix up friend. There was another characer named Blaze in Necropolis. You have the gem that was given to him.)  

Siegfried006

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:49 pm
((Yea, I didn't take into account the fact that there was another with a relatively similar name sweatdrop

Anyway, Blaize and her friend are welcome to continue their current story arc, just make sure to change anything that relates to the red gem or my character. Ya know, make it look like you came here of your own will. Just be careful of the sepulcher...the red gem is like a ticket, can't get in without one))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:50 pm
((there is nothing saying they could not leave the necropolis of their own free will and come here. it is their characters decision ^^))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:52 pm
((Already taken care of.... yet now you're large pyramid shaped building has gotten my character's attention..... So this should be interesting....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:53 pm
((You're welcome to look around, if you can survive the security measures, that is ^^))  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 pm
((Ooo Fun...))

Blaize had moved closer to the large building, seemingly built in the middle of nowhere. "Well.... I suppose there's only one way to find out who lives in such a strangely built building...." She said to no one in particular.
She took off her trench coat, leaving it on the ground, before walking forward. Any gear she needed was on her at the moment, and nothing potentially explosive was left in the coat.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:07 pm
Suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, Memnon appeared before the trespassers, his large form easily dwarfing the two before him.

"Who dares try to enter my unholy sanctuary?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games