Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:47 pm
thefire158
(yeah, I got that part, but it seemed he wanted to kill you, it just looks like you went out of the genjutsu and auto killed him, sorry, I got no sleep last night, I can't understand your point of view right now...)
( Well after getting a sword shoved into my throat the pain would take me out of the genjutsu if you read my post about what I said and since I'd lose so much blood and die I used fushi tensei for my soul to leave my body and enter his simple as that. )

EDIT: Also I didn't auto kill him because he's still alive just someone else is controlling him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:37 pm
Chi ran to the gates with his ANBU mask on. "Did I miss it?" he asked.  

Detachi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 pm
((as much as i hate saying this hanzo....you cant do that:
iZann
Name of weapon: Tenkotsu (Heavenly Bone)
Who owns the weapon: Zann Kyu Ketsuki
Where it was found/Who made it: Zann found it in the Sound Mountains
The Range of the weapon: Within hearing range
Weakness: The user cannot move while using the weapon
Note: Must be Hachibi host to use it due to the power of darkness
User Image
Description:
This flute was said to have been made from the leg bone of an ox, and dipped in the ink of an octopus, and finally infused with the blood of the Hachibi. Legend or not, the flute is indeed a weapon to be feared. The user infuses the Hachibi's chakra into the flute when he plays it. When played, its sound waves can send the opponent into a genjutsu of equal strength to a Tsukuyomi, because of its power of darkness due to the Hachibi's influence. It forces the opponent to close his eyes so he would not know what is going on, plus he would be unable to counter it with their own doujutsu (e.g. Sharingan). The opponent will feel his arms forcefully raised above his head, and no matter how strong he is he cannot break free. Some form of restraint will take place, e.g. chains, ropes. Because the opponent's eyes are forced closed, he will not know what is happening and will be confused and scared. The user then starts to torture the opponent in any way he wishes, and for as long as he wishes. In real life, the opponent will have his arms raised above his head, and frozen in place, probably screaming in pain due to the mental torture. Even the strongest opponents will collapse after hearing the deathly tunes of the flute. The only way to release it is for someone else to insert their chakra into their system, or use their bijuu's power (if they are jinchuuriki) to break free. However, because it takes a lot of concentration to maintain the rhythm and beat of the song, the user cannot move while playing the flute. The user himself is immune to the effects of the song.

Note: If the opponent wishes to avoid the genjutsu, he or she must have a defense ready before the user's post (e.g. sound proof barriers). If they are wearing ear plugs, they must have posted it before the user starts playing the flute (otherwise everyone will go "oh I had earplugs by the way, just forgot to write").
))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 pm
Kazuma looked at Chi "Ohh Chi you missed it and so did I but Hanzo-Sama's all right" he said removing his mask "Oh Chi I forget I'm and Oinin now" he said with a smile. Kazuma made another clone that faced the Academy, jumped over the gates and in the air body flickered putting his mask back on.  

irishshamrock12

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
a little boy walks up to the gate wearing a black robe with blood dripping from his head and arms holding a picture with a blood tear running from his right eye  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(( That's it your going down...))

*After being impaled in the neck the pain took Hanzo out of te genjutsu and into reality. (( Like when sasuke was in a genjutsu and he stabbed himself in the leg with a kunai. Another instance would be like having a bad dream when your getting stabbed then somebody actually stabs you you’ll wake up and be in a s**t load of pain ))

Blood was pouring out of his neck and mouth and with his last breath he managed to say "Fushi Tensei..." just before his old body dropped to the floor deceased. His soul then took over Zann's body releasing the genjutsu and orb of darkness and returning back to the gates of the leaf village. Hanzo now in Zann's body did a tiger sign canceling the clone and looked over to Xantos.
“Don’t attack me Xantos it’s me Hanzo I had to use Fushi Tensei…”
Hanzo then looked over at his old body and took the eyes, katana and Anbu mask then placed a explosive note on the body to blow it up so no puppets are made. He then walked over to Xantos and did the tiger sign blowing up his old body behind him and continuing forward to the village.*

((Fushi no Jutsu
Fushi Tensei was a specially developed Ninjutsu technique developed by Orochimaru. The technique prevents death by allowing the caster to leave his body and inhabit the body of another. This allows one to remain in the world forever as they are not restrained by the age limits placed on ones physical body. When Orochimaru takes over the body the original individual is not totally wiped out, a small piece of them remains behind to become a part of Orochimaru's subconscious. Orochimaru wished to use this technique to take over the body of an Uchiha clan member, this would allow him greater ability to fulfill his goal of learning all the jutsu of the world. When Orochimaru switches bodies, he is forced to inhabit that body for a period of years before he will be able to use the technique again.))

((Um dark, it was a water clone that stabbed you. The real one is standing like 10-15m away in front of you still playing the flute...so you auto-ed using Fushi Tensei. Sorry mate, can't do that.))  

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:48 pm
iZann
Dark-Ninja70
(( That's it your going down...))

*After being impaled in the neck the pain took Hanzo out of te genjutsu and into reality. (( Like when sasuke was in a genjutsu and he stabbed himself in the leg with a kunai. Another instance would be like having a bad dream when your getting stabbed then somebody actually stabs you you’ll wake up and be in a s**t load of pain ))

Blood was pouring out of his neck and mouth and with his last breath he managed to say "Fushi Tensei..." just before his old body dropped to the floor deceased. His soul then took over Zann's body releasing the genjutsu and orb of darkness and returning back to the gates of the leaf village. Hanzo now in Zann's body did a tiger sign canceling the clone and looked over to Xantos.
“Don’t attack me Xantos it’s me Hanzo I had to use Fushi Tensei…”
Hanzo then looked over at his old body and took the eyes, katana and Anbu mask then placed a explosive note on the body to blow it up so no puppets are made. He then walked over to Xantos and did the tiger sign blowing up his old body behind him and continuing forward to the village.*

((Fushi no Jutsu
Fushi Tensei was a specially developed Ninjutsu technique developed by Orochimaru. The technique prevents death by allowing the caster to leave his body and inhabit the body of another. This allows one to remain in the world forever as they are not restrained by the age limits placed on ones physical body. When Orochimaru takes over the body the original individual is not totally wiped out, a small piece of them remains behind to become a part of Orochimaru's subconscious. Orochimaru wished to use this technique to take over the body of an Uchiha clan member, this would allow him greater ability to fulfill his goal of learning all the jutsu of the world. When Orochimaru switches bodies, he is forced to inhabit that body for a period of years before he will be able to use the technique again.))

((Um dark, it was a water clone that stabbed you. The real one is standing like 10-15m away in front of you still playing the flute...so you auto-ed using Fushi Tensei. Sorry mate, can't do that.))
(( No my soul left my body and my soul could see you and it took over your body))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((as much as i hate saying this hanzo....you cant do that:
iZann
Name of weapon: Tenkotsu (Heavenly Bone)
Who owns the weapon: Zann Kyu Ketsuki
Where it was found/Who made it: Zann found it in the Sound Mountains
The Range of the weapon: Within hearing range
Weakness: The user cannot move while using the weapon
Note: Must be Hachibi host to use it due to the power of darkness
User Image
Description:
This flute was said to have been made from the leg bone of an ox, and dipped in the ink of an octopus, and finally infused with the blood of the Hachibi. Legend or not, the flute is indeed a weapon to be feared. The user infuses the Hachibi's chakra into the flute when he plays it. When played, its sound waves can send the opponent into a genjutsu of equal strength to a Tsukuyomi, because of its power of darkness due to the Hachibi's influence. It forces the opponent to close his eyes so he would not know what is going on, plus he would be unable to counter it with their own doujutsu (e.g. Sharingan). The opponent will feel his arms forcefully raised above his head, and no matter how strong he is he cannot break free. Some form of restraint will take place, e.g. chains, ropes. Because the opponent's eyes are forced closed, he will not know what is happening and will be confused and scared. The user then starts to torture the opponent in any way he wishes, and for as long as he wishes. In real life, the opponent will have his arms raised above his head, and frozen in place, probably screaming in pain due to the mental torture. Even the strongest opponents will collapse after hearing the deathly tunes of the flute. The only way to release it is for someone else to insert their chakra into their system, or use their bijuu's power (if they are jinchuuriki) to break free. However, because it takes a lot of concentration to maintain the rhythm and beat of the song, the user cannot move while playing the flute. The user himself is immune to the effects of the song.

Note: If the opponent wishes to avoid the genjutsu, he or she must have a defense ready before the user's post (e.g. sound proof barriers). If they are wearing ear plugs, they must have posted it before the user starts playing the flute (otherwise everyone will go "oh I had earplugs by the way, just forgot to write").
))
(( Yes but there is no way to maintain a genjutsu while the enemy is being wounded on the outside because it takes away their attention from the genjutsu ))  

Dark-Ninja70

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:54 pm
((Ok then..
Oh dang I just remembered, in my subconsciousness there's the Hachibi--remember in Naruto during his sennin training the frog (forgot his name) couldn't fuse with him? It's the same thing, if you enter my subconsciousness try to take over, the Hachibi's going to be there to kill you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:56 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jutsu_(Naruto)#Genjutsu

And I quote:
"Genjutsu (幻術, Genjutsu? lit. "illusion techniques") are techniques that use the chakra in the victim's nervous system to create illusions. The most commonly seen genjutsu in the series is the simple creation of phantasms – causing the targeted person(s) to hear, see, smell, taste or feel sensations that are not actually there in order to manipulate them. Most genjutsu affects the five senses, though other applications of genjutsu exist. Those under the influence of genjutsu either freeze in place or lose consciousness, depending on how capable they are in recognizing and defending against it. A genjutsu can be broken in one of three ways. The first is "genjutsu cancel" (幻術解, genjutsu kai?), a disruption of the victim's chakra flow either by themselves or their allies.[16] Pain that is not a result of the genjutsu, such as stabbing oneself, is a second method of countering genjutsu. Finally, if the caster of the genjutsu loses focus for whatever reason, the jutsu will end and the victim is freed."

(( http://www.leafninja.com/chakra.php and here you see there are about 7 chakra points in the neck so once he stabbed me in the neck he disrupted my chakra my impaling about 7 chakra points stopping my flow of chakra from my head to body. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:57 pm
iZann
((Ok then..
Oh dang I just remembered, in my subconsciousness there's the Hachibi--remember in Naruto during his sennin training the frog (forgot his name) couldn't fuse with him? It's the same thing, if you enter my subconsciousness try to take over, the Hachibi's going to be there to kill you.))
(( No because he's sealed in and you can't use his full power or else you would have become the hachibi after it took over your body ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 pm
(( Also now Hanzo has become Zann so I would have control over him because it's now my body not yours ))  

Dark-Ninja70

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 pm
((Hah! I can argue about this forever!
Remember in the manga Bee was sitting on the Hachibi's nose when they broke free? The Hachibi's more peaceful and had no seal...so when you take over my body he'll be there. AHA!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:03 pm
((Ok....don't call me an idiot for saying this....but what would the Hachibi attack hanzo for if its so peacefull??))  

Requiem of Remorse

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:05 pm
((It's not the Hachibi who attacked, it was my rpc's own free will.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games