Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm
"Where to next Luo-sempai?" Daisuke asked, eager to finish the work in Konoha so he could finnally return to training.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 pm
User ImageGiro was impressed this place looked like new. Then he turned to Luo. "Yeah, I think we should fix up the hot springs. They were pretty messed up last time I saw them." Then he shoved his hands in his pockets and waited for Luo to reply.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm
Luo nodded. "Hmmm. Well, I can send these two clones to finish that, and we can get started on the academy. It won't be hard to align the rocks back in place and rebuild the changing rooms, and they'll just use water manipulation to pump the water back up from the original hot spring source. So let's head to the academy while they finish that."

Nodding, Luo's clones darted off in the direction towards the hot springs while Luo motioned for the two to follow him to the destroyed academy.

EXIT.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:41 am
User ImageGiro followed Luo to the academy
[Exit]  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:04 am
Daisuke followed Luo-sempai and Giro towards the academy.

~EXIT  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:39 pm
Akira walked into the Cafe as he sat down at a table. He was tired from working on the gate and need something or someone to take his mind off of his troubles.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

Cassandra walked into the cafe and sate down as she thought about what she wanted to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:06 pm
Raito walking in sat next to Akira. "one sake please" he said to the waiter before turning to Akira "Hey Akira, hows it going"  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:48 pm
"As you can tell by the gate, So far so good, but now I have a block of unbreakable, unpenatruable and unmeltable ice below the entire village. It wasn't apart of my plan, but it does protect us from Earth Benders and those of the Kagura Clan." Akira exhaled as he looked around the Cafe as he notice someone new in the room. He looked over towards Cassandra, she was very beautiful and calm. He hadn't seen her around before, but then again he has been gone for about two months. "Raito, who is the girl in the corner?" Akira asked lowly as he curiousity was begin to spike up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:58 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

She looked around and saw that Akira was looking at her, so she looked away. "Why is he looking at me?" She said to herself.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Akira looked back towards Raito. "I think she saw me....Well, might as well walk over. I will be right back." Akira said as he stood up and walked over to join her. "Well, hello there. I don't think I have seen you around here before."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

Cassandra smiled. "Yeah, im new to the Leaf Village, but im already a Jounin as a Leaf Ninja." She said as she looked at Akira.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:58 pm
"Ahh, well. Let me introduce myself. I am Akira Nara, Sannin of the Hidden Leaf and Anbu Commander. Maybe, I can show you around sometime?" Akira smirked as he was intrigued by this beauty. Was he determine to make her his or was he just being his usual flirty self.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:18 pm
Raito chuckled seeing Akira put a move on the new shinobi of the village. "hey Akira! when do i get to meet this new girl of yours" Raito said with a smirk on his face. Giving them both a little wave he turned his attention back to the waiter "waiter! a ramen please"  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Ummm...sure." She said to Akira. She then smiled at Raito. 'Why did he just say that?' She thought. "Here...i haven't done this in a while." She said as she gently grabbed the origami flower on her head and handed it to Akira. Suddenly a new origami flower formed were the previous one was at.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff