Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 am
Ryuuki walked into the apartment, passing the counter and walking up the stairs. He arrived up at the 5th floor, and turned immediately to his room. "Good old 501" he said as he entered. The room was still a mess from when he was last there, which he realized, was about more than a week ago. He picked up some scrolls and clothes as he walked around, putting them in their proper place.
When he was finished, the looked around the room, satisfied. The room wasn't exactly clean, but it wasn't really dirty either. he walked over to the corner of the room, where he bent down and began searching, sliding his hands across the floor. Within a few seconds, his hand met a loose floorboard, which he pulled out with a smile on his face. He reached into the floor and pulled out a bag. The bag jingled as it shook, and the small smile on Ryuuki's face developed into a bigger one. Looks like I still have a lot of money in here! he thought to himself. Ryuuki pocketed the bag, and walked out of the room, grabbing his never used traveling bag as he did so.Ryuuki ran down the flight of stairs, zooming past the counter and heading deeper into the village.

WereWeasels

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Hanzo was flying by on his dragon looking for survivors he noticed a burnt up arm under some rubble that was once the apartments. He flew down closer before jumping off. He walked up and lifted the rubble off, it was Tadashi. He then knelt down and felt his palse.

"Still alive...barely." He said to himself looking at the badly burnt body of Tadashi. He then carefully picked up the limp body and put him over his shoulder before jumping back on his dragon and flying away.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
34 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 pm
Akira arrived on Mikoto, where the apartments once was. "That Dragon...... Hokage!!!" He screamed out towards the dragon as he continued to follow it.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:04 pm
User ImageGiro entered the apartments and asked the desk clerk for a room. They handed him a key and he walked up the stairs to the room. When he entered the room and jumped onto his bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 pm
User ImageGiro wakes up and jumps out of bed. "That's it. I need to find a sensei that can train me. I must become a genin," he said with a serious look on his face. Then he put the key in his pocket, locked the door, and walked up to the window. Then he stood on the window sill and jumped out the window. When he landed on his hands and feet, he slowly stood back up. Then he started walking away.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image

Noa Hayato

Noa looked at what remained of her home. It had been destroyed. Not that she felt very sad about it, all things that were important to her, she had with her. She would never know if her father had replied to the letter she wrote him when she was in Kusagakure.
A young boy ran up to her.
'' Miss Hayato? My father asked me to give this to you as soon as you returned. This scroll and letter came the day after a ninja destroyed a good part of the village'', the boy said, pointing at the man who was behind the counter the day she had arrived. He was covered in bandages, she used her bloodline to see if he needed more help, but he was well tend to.
'' Thank you. I shall read them when I have time.'', she replied, as she walked away. She put the scroll inside her pocket and held the letter in her hand. She sought a place to read it quietly before the Hokage or Kazuma would send for her. She was sure that wouldn't take long.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:02 pm
User ImageGiro entered the apartment complex. Then he turned around to make sure no one was following him. When he felt it was clear, he got into the elevator and began going up to the 5th floor.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 pm
Kageko came in just after the elevator doors closed. She could see from the numbers on it that it was heading up to the fifthe floor. Figuring that Giro probably was in there, she dashed up the stairs towards the fifth floor, trying her best to make it just in time to ask Giro if anything was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm
Vincente followed pretty easily, and remained undetected to his enjoyment. He followed Kageko just to be sure there was no danger in their new friend. He was tempted to shouted hey wait up, but that wouldn't help him stay out of sight.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 pm
User ImageThe elevator doors chimmed open and Giro stepped out. Giro could hear footsteps running up the stairs and quickly made a clone near the room '501' as Giro quickly ran to the door with '510' on it. He quickly entered and quietly shut and locked the door. Then he peered through the hole on the door to see who was following him, if someone was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm
Kageko ran up the stairs and saw Giro near the room labeled 501. <501?> she wondered to herself, With that, she approached the Giro clone near 501 and asked, "Hey, Giro. Is something up?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 pm
User ImageThe clone poofed away in smoke and a net fell over her.

Giro was looking through the whole on his door and saw Kageko. Why is she following me? he thought. Then he saw the net fall on her and opened the door. He quickly ran to her and pulled the net off of her. "Why were you following me?" he asked nervously with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:37 pm
Vincente pulled the net away. "Kaget, I can't believe you fell for that cheap trick, I swear if I wasn't around to save you..." He trailed off, finally removing the net.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:41 pm
(OOC: When did you set the net up?)

Kageko was surprised to find that Giro was only a clone and even more so when the net fell on her. "Eh?!" she exclaimed when the two things happened simultaneously. She saw the real Giro, or at least she hoped it was the real Giro, come outside of the room she had thought was his and help pull the net off of her, along with Vincente. "Well," she replied after the net was off, "You were acting pretty strangely so I came to figure out what was up. I just wanted to make sure you were alright." She brushed herself off as she stood up, also taking the oppurtunity to slide her headband to the side of her head and tilt it so that it looked slightly askew and messed up her hair a bit. With the headband in a much more comfortable position for her, she waited for his answer and took the oppurtunity to look at his now-exposed hand. She saw a tatoo on it, but didn't know if it was on any real importance or was simply just a decoration so kept quiet about it.

She momentarily turned her attention to Vincente, and quickly gave him a kick in the shin for his insult, the only warning being a dangerous pout on her face. She then returned her attention back to Giro, but was also ready to dodge anything Vincente decided to try in retaliation.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff