Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 pm
Riko looked at Kessaris and nodded. "I'm sorry you couldn't find me. I had to get a translator. The book I needed turned to find is in... oh dear..." She saw Plague and blinked and shook her head. "What do you need to talk to me about, Kessaris."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:49 pm
Lunia still held onto Nephilis and looked at Samara, knowing she had seen her before.
"My nose kinda hurts... but i'm big and strong like Uncle Nephilis!"
She chuckled as she did a macho pose, showing off her pretend muscles.
"See? Told you i was big and strong, teehee!"
She then held back onto Nephilis's leg and felt so happy she was with other people. She had been alone for years now.

xLulie

Neeba Aegis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:51 pm
"Aegis Taylor ready for service!" as Aegis stood there infront of the delivery service of Chinese. The man looked at Aegis and chuckled. "Alright Aegis don't have to be formal with your family. Lets get to work, can you deliver 45 packages of Chinese to the half eastern of shale? and Come back with the dough?" Aegis saluted "Yes sir!" Aegis took the cart and began to run towards the eastern part of shale.."Out of the way people! Delivery service coming through!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm
"I'm impressed!" Samara smiled warmly at Lunia showing off her 'muscles.' "Neph better watch out...a little more training, and you'll be able to take him on," she added with a wink. "Now...would you like me to get some ice for that nose?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm
Kessaris looked at the book, then at Plague. "He's alright, but what I want to talk to you about is kinda farfetched. It's a bit of an adventure...you see, Keliah, Morganna and me have decided to ask the people we know about our parents and things. Kendal is here because we spoke to him first." He looks around the library and murmurs,"Somewhere." Kessaris looks back to her. "Well, the thing is there are alot of people that remember Marcove and I'd like to talk to them all. Even the ones over sea. We'll adventure to the seas, up the mountains of Tenshu and over the volcanoes of Kilitia and everywhere." His vivid imagination may have gotten the best of him, but he knew he had something going. "We just need a crew and we can go wherever we want. Do you want to go with me?"

~~~

Nephilis patted the Lunia's head looking to Samara with a smile. He returns his gaze to the girl. "That was quite the spill you took there, Lunia. But anyway, I'm glad to see you too. I trust your father and mother have been doing well up in Noroa?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm
Azrael was out of his classes now, and hadn't said a word all day, he wondered where his brother Raziel was, and guessed that he might be at the Prime Leader's room getting orders, so he ran that way.

Raziel got to the Prime Leader's throne room and hoped that she was there. He took a quick breath before knocking, being calm and collected. He just needed his orders, nothing else, and he hoped he was intruding on anything important.  

Omega Awesome391

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:00 pm
Lunia chuckled sweetly and then jumped up in a fighting stance to Nephilis playfully.
"Yeah, You better watch out Mister!"
She then looked at Samara and jumped up and down nodding.
"Yes please, i'd like some ice!"
And within a second she stopped jumping and looked serious bowing her head to them both.
"Mother ran away from home two years ago... And father left in search for her... he said he'd come back for me, but he never did..."
She then stayed quiet as she then held onto her nose, the pain started coming back because she was upset about her mother and father. So her eyes welled up with tears, but she shook her head.
"I'm not going to cry anymore though.. Father always broke his promises, and he's probably forgot about me anyway.."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 pm
Riko looked at Kessaris, her mouth open to speak but she couldn't. "Kessaris... I like you but... the whole war thing is sensitive! You know my brother died in the war. I... fine. I'll go with you, Kessaris. Just... what about Alyss? Wait... what about the festival?" She took Kessaris' hand and blinked.

Alyss walked out of the throne room and almost ran into Azrael, smiling. "Hello... oh I'm taking Riko and Kessaris to the festival tonight." She said softly, nodding and then looking away. "Take care for a little while."  

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm
Plague smiled and said. " You're going over the sea? Well what kind of person would I be if I didn't offer my services to you. " Plague said as he bowed slightly to Kessaris. He looked at his friend and smiled at her. " Don't worry I am not here to attack anyone I am just a mercenary now. " He said with another kind smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm
Azrael was running and got to his brother, sliding to a stop right in front of Alyss, with a scared look on his face like he did something wrong. He said nothing, but a small whimper escaping him even though he didn't expect to be punished.

Raziel nodded to Alyss when he saw Azrael almost run into her. "Oh, sorry ma'am, this is my younger brother Azrael, he's nervous." he said calmly, placing a hand on his young brother's shoulder.  

Omega Awesome391

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 pm
"I know who he is. Riko tells me about him... where is my little girl anyways. Poor dear... she is probably in the library. Sorry please both of you take care while I got to the festival tonight. I'm sorry I'm a little nervous. I'm so very sorry Raziel. Thank you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 pm
Raziel nodded, biting his lower lip when she mentioned the festival. "Well, if it is alright with you ma'am, could me and Azrael accompany you to this festival? Since it seems that your daughter knows my little brother, maybe he could find some friends there." he said picking up the silent Azrael onto his shoulders.  

Omega Awesome391

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:19 pm
Chapter 1: Awaiting Adventures

"Your brother was fine warrior under dad, I'm sure and the festival is tonight. I know that. We leave maybe later this week. We need to find a couple of other people first. One person that we need to find is Tenshi Tenshu. I know he'll want to come. Ricky will come I'm sure and Azrael...I'll try to get him to come. Keliah is coming too and so is Morganna. I have it all planned out, but for now, we just...go to the festival." Kessaris finished with a smile. "Let's find aunt Alyss before she yells at us for being late again."

~~~

Nephilis kneels down before the girl, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "As a watcher, I can assure you, he's still looking for you. He won't forget, I know him too well." Neph spoke with an assuring smile. "Hey, I know what!" He picks her up in his arms, cradling her like his own. "Want to go to the art festival tonight in Silicia? Everyone will be there. There will be art...art...um...ahh Silician ice cream! Best in the world. Right Samara?" He looks over to her with an expression that read 'help me out here!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:24 pm
Kendal was walking around the bulb feeling compleatly lost "It's been so long since I was here and it's changed alot...how in the hell am I going to find my way around" He said. He sighed and continued walking when he saw Alyss "Well well...Ms. Shale it's been a while hasn't it?" Kendal said as he walked closer. He noticed two other people with her.

Wyatt having finished making his rounds began searching for Christiann with no luck "She must be out" He said. He then thought for a moment "Well if I'm not need at the moment maybe I should go visit Lorna after all she does get a little annoied if I try to avoid her" He said. He hadn't tried contacting Lorna via thought projection before but he was up for a try Hey Lorna you up for me visiting? He tried projecting to her he hoped it worked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games