Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:28 am
Jack, focusing all of his concentration on the boulder, finally, chips off enough of the rock to quickly roll out of the way. After rolling/dashing far enough away, Jack stands up proudly, brushing himself off.

" You know Romulux, this really isn't a fair fight...even if I do happen to destroy you, you would most likely come back as an even stronger incarnate, and even though I do possess the ability to destroy a creature whether it be living or not, I chose not to use it this fight, because I know you would come back to haunt me later on..."

He holds up his hand and Arm-Chaingun.

" I find it quite pointless to fight this fight. Which is why I say I propose a truce, whether it be permanent or temporarily. If it makes you feel any prouder about yourself, I forfeit this fight."

Jack points to the nearby fight going on with his Gun-Arm.

" You say your greatest enemy is Solus. So why don't I help you get rid of him?"

He motions to himself.

" If you refuse my proposal, then by all means, strike me down right now. You may ask yourself if I'm tired of fighting, by all means I have a lot of more tricks up my sleeve for you, or for any enemy for that matter, but the real matter is that someone that's very important is in danger, and I must exterminate any harm that can be done to him. I can see much potential use in you for the ISA, so even if it is for a temporary cause...would you help us take down Solus?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:29 am
*Romulux thinks about the truce that Jack handed him.*

"I will accept your truce. But know one thing Solus is mine and only i shall kill him! Once he is dead then this world i will leave to find another enemy. Unless you want to be after Solus. So I will say it again I accept your truce only so i can KILL SOLUS MYSELF."

*Romulux then looks at Solus with eyes of hatered. Romulux then thinks to him self" Solus you are going to die no matter who gets in the way Solus is dead."*  

Death_from_water

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:37 am
Jack grins.

" Excellent! By all means, Solus is yours to kill Romulux...If he is too much for one supernatural being to handle, then I'll help you."

And with that Jack turns to face the battle going on, and starts walking towards it.

" This is going to be one hell of a fight..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:08 am
*Violet eyes her, smirking* "Is that a proposition?" *he says, quirking a brow.* "But don't think that'll get my guard down so easily." *he smirks, and glances over at Jack and Romulux.* "if you're really going to be a turncoat, then prove it by fighting those two!"

*Orange stumbles back just slighty. dispite his extreme strength, he was non-magical, and thus stood little chance against beings with so much power.* "Damn..." *he says, barely able to keep up with Ezekiel. In a sudden movement, Ezekiel pins Orange to the ground with a binding spell, and begins to chant. seconds later, Orange is enveloped in a pillar of light, and in a flash, he's gone, and Ezikiel is dimly glowing.*

*Turning back to Iris and Violet, Ezekiel suddenly has a new sense of recklessness. Now that he absorbed Orange, he had regained his body....As well as the parasite Solus.* Hmph...Now the real fun starts....  

Anakoni

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:28 pm
*Romulux turns and walks torwards the fight next to Jack.*

"Jack i hope your not to tired this is going to be a hell of a fight."

*Romulux notices that Ezekeil is glowing.*

"Looks like the party has already started. Look at the strobe light."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:52 pm

She gave a small purr and changed her shape to a being with silver skin and hair, sporting amber eyes. She stayed that way for only a moment, then regained her "human" form. Once she did, there remained only small scars from the wounds.
"Part of my gift - I can use the powers of the creatures I shift too, and, unlike my weaker half, I'm still just as powerful when I change back." As she walked by Violet, she flicked her tail under his chin playfully, giving another purr.
"Name's Siri, by the way, handsome."
Using Iris' memories, she knew that Jack was hiding behind a boulder somewhere. Or at least, the last Iris knew, he was. Standing in front of a few boulders, an aura of red, black, and grey SoulFire shot up around her. Palms pointed at two seperate boulders, beams of the Fire leapt from her hands and turned the boulders to dust. She continued this until the four of five large boulders in front of her were nothing more.
"Ooooh Jaaaaack," she sang, "come out and play..."

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:09 am
Jack, being away from the boulders sees the different shape of Iris crush the boulders. Watching that made his spine shudder.

" You know, I was behind those boulders at one point..."

He looks over at Romulux,

" You go take Solus..I have a feeling, a very bad feeling about this..."

Jack stands in a strange stance, with his legs spread shoulder width, knees bent, and his hands over his whip.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:36 pm

"I promise I won't bite, Jack... much..."

Siri let out a laugh that had more than just a small hint of madness. She put her hands on her hips, scanning the area with scarlet pupils. Several of the white ghost chains fell from the sky and attempted to get a hold of the Demoness. Siri lifted her head up higher and laughed at the sky.

"Aya, Aya... You can't stop me now! Iris was killed in that blast - now she can't lock me up again!"

Red phantom chains let out horrible wails as they slithered from around Siri's feet to whip at the white chains. The sound of glass breaking was the white chains being snapped as easily as twigs. The red chains wrapped around her upper and lower arms, her neck, her stomach, the tip of her tail, her lower legs, and around her head, giving one of her eyes a red chain eyepatch of sorts. Where the chains touched her skin, black light coiled out like smoke and left tatoos on her flesh.

Silvi Tal

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:54 pm
*Romulux also see that Iris has changed and wonders what has happend.*

*Romulux then looks to Jack who is by this time ready for a fight.*

"Jack you may not live this battle if you need help here is a helpful hint. RUN. run like you have never ran before and not behind me. I stoped Iris's blast so i could kill solus but you little parade made me a little tired."

*Romulux then starts to walk over to Solus. Then looks up to relax him self before another fight starts. He then see the same white chains that had apperd before. Romulux then turns into a bat and fly to where he can get his shield from which he through earlier. He lend turns back into his human Vampiric self and now he is infront of Solus.*

"Now Solus should we get you death started now. Or should we wait for Jack to eather die or live by luck."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:14 am
*An amused smirk broke across Violet's lips, and he looked at Romulux.* "Solus...Is no longer." *He laughs.* "When the fool split in two, he signed away his own doom! Bahahahahaaaaa!" *Violet glares at Romulux.* But, I suppose that since I'm part of his personality, you don't care." *He lets out a grin, and cracks his knuckles and neck.* "I will tear you limb from limb, just beca..." *He notices all the chains flying around.* "What in the blue hell is that?!  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:32 am
Jack stood out in the open, watching the chains whip around this girl..

" That can't be Iris...She even said that Iris was dead, but who exactly is she..."

He studies her, watching for any sudden movements she can make. He starts having an uneasy feeling, wondering if he can actually take her on. Still standing in a strange stance, he starts to chant something under his breath...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:44 pm
*Ezekiel comes from behind Jack, and takes a stance next to him* Luckily for you, it's in my best interest if you survive... *He begins to wave his hands, the space infront of him starting to distort.* Let's see what you can do, Jack...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:03 pm
Jack extends his Machine-Arm, and the side of it pops out a bit. Another whip comes out of it, currents of electricity running through it. He puts his Machine-Arm ( Left for future reference if you forgot) at his left side, and his right arm is hovering over the whip that's at his side.

He motions his left hand at Ezekiel,

" I've got this covered..."

He shifts his eyes towards Ezekiel.

"...Trust me."

With that note, Jack starts walking towards the evil woman enveloped in phantom chains.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:10 pm
*Ezekiel lets out a small chuckle, and with a boom, the space infront of him returns to normal* As you wish... *He looks at Jack* But if you die, I'll be tormenting your soul for the rest of eternity in hell.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:23 pm
Jack gives still walking lets out a heartful laugh and shouts back,

" Hahah! Fair Enough! At least I won't be alone!"

...When Ezekiel is out of hearing reach, Jack lets out a sigh. He best not lose this fight...the thought of him fighting someone that used to be on the same side with him...He can't do it. Jack recruited her himself! He can't fight her! There must be another way he thought...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games