Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:27 pm
((Sorry Kix, but I'm not in charge here and neither are you. We just have to deal with what we're given. Do you really think that I don't plan any of my RPs? Becaus enone of mine have gone the way I planned.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:47 pm
[[Kix?

... stare

And I'm talking to Jasea... since you know, I've planned this since, you know, November? ... ]]

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:42 am
((And your clan was inactive until I reminded you to bring it back to activity in, you know, MAY? ... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:39 pm
[[Meh, sorry. Back now isn't it?

And I worked the plan out with Jasea, PM him to ask him about it.]]

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:41 pm
((Edited my post...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:41 pm
Aki, hanging in the air, golden wings spread wide around her. She stared down at the man robed in white with steel blue eyes hard and as cold as ice.

Aki whipped out her fan and held it ready, silent and face taunt. "There will be... No killing today..." She whispered heatedly, even through the terrible noise she was heard by all present. Her voice sent shivers down watchers spines.

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:54 pm
The expression on Alabaster's face changed suddenly. Ever seen the look on a small child's face when they get in trouble? That expression. "Oh. Terribly sorry! My mistake!" He laughed. "But you're just a little too late!" His laughter rose in pitch as he continued his chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:05 am
Aki's fury rose. With a whip like motion she threw her razor edged fan at Alabaster. It made a whistling noise as it cut through the air speeding toward him. The ivory and blue fan was a blur as it speed toward the man and his destructive attitude.

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:09 pm
"Ooh! Catch!"
Alabaster reached out and caught the fan.
"My turn."
He raised Hunger to his shoulder and pulled the trigger.
"Catch."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:19 pm
The fan dissapeared from his hand and turned back to its plain old metal charm.
"You can't use it." Aki hissed.
The man's bullet came wizzing toward her and Aki cried out in an oldworld language no one understood. A tornado of wind speed, open, wide end toward the bullet and engulfed it, turning it useless against her.
"Try again." Aki hissed angrily.

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:29 pm
"I should say the same to you."
The bullet had been swallowed by a tornado, but now the tornado had been swallowed by the bullet.
"My he's hungry today!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:18 am
Erk looks down and frowns, "Kee-rist outa the frezer and into the oven eh?" He jumps back into place and takes the controll, "I knew I should of taken something lighter, bu this'll have to do." He brings the large aircraft in as close as posible, a strong gust of wind could knock it into [the castle, he looks over his shoulder "What now?" he sas plasing the top half of his oni mask on and letting down the front of his hair./color]  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:14 am
beginner pulls on her goggles "im going to complete one of my projects, you should get out of here until this mess dies down"
she then opened the door and jumped out
holding tightly to her needed parts her wings of light apeared
she wasnt strong enough to fly with this equipment but it was sufficient to float down to a castle down and ran down to make her accent
she looked around as she ran in what she hoped was the direction of her room and wondered why she didnt see any other people as she was runing

she managed to come to her room and she smiled in relief "door open up its an emergency!"
the door opened and she entered the room
and imediently proceeded to use the final parts to finish the power source.
and with a few more needed modifications she had built a gun like device that focused the steam power into a jet of water

and then lifted the hatch on the main body built from a wood stove and climbed in
"alright lets check if it worked"
the four wheels from the modified carting taking up the bottom of the mech moved back and forth
"check!"
she moved the right arm which was fashioned from a large pair of plyers
"check!"
she flexed the left arm taken from a suit of armor and fired the water gun attached to it, sending a scrap of metal flying across the floor and embeding into a wall
"alright it should work perfectly!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:22 pm
The cloud around Nonoi formed again, and the great summon leviathan came forth, but this time having complete control of her mouse body, with Nonoi's conciouseness just a little voice in the back of his head.

It is time to see what I can really do in this form...

The voice that came from trhe figure was both Nonoi's and leviathan's combined. Nonoi started to panic, unable to control her body due to the summon inside her, but then relaxed, a southing voice told her not to worry so much...

Leviathan, as a small winged form inside a large, blue, serpent-shaped cloud went changing out the window to see just what damage had come to his summoner's new home.

This must be remedied...

Levianthan then froze, amazed at what he just saw: A bullet swallowing a tornado.  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:42 pm
Erk shouts iritatedly after her as she jumpps out, but is drowed out by the sound of the ngines "Snowball's chance in Hell I'm letting a bussiness partner die while I do nothing! Besides you owe me, A LOT!" But it was too late to stop her, so erk would have to find her. He quickly set his ship to automaticly follow him while avoiding obvious obsticles. He then set about re constructing his emergency ride pod. "Good thing ths isn't heavy or this would be realy dificult!" sas erk sarcasticly as he hauls out the body of the machine. In just a short time he has reconected the arms and legs and reatched the core and power pack. he quicly discardes his robe taking his gun, rocket launcher, glaive, knife and hammer.

On an after thought he straps on a jet pack jerry rigged from Jump engines taken off a mech that he kept in place of a parichuet. He then get intothe ride pods seat and activates the machine. He oppens a door on the side and jumps out. By alternatly firing the jets engines over the side he is able to slow the desent to a non-lethal speed.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games