Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

blind fire091

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:56 pm
Anakoru walks up and notices Kurisu." Hi Kurisu Sensei."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:56 pm
"Well, i hate to be a drag, but i'm going to hit the surface... i mean, someones gotta protect the village, latter raiden." Kurisu exited the same way he came in.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

blind fire091

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Anakoru walks towards the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm
As Kurisu got upstairs he was met by Anakoru, (Thinking: He must be an expert tracker, cause i can't lose him for a second, lol) "Hey Anakoru, i was just of to gopatrol the crevice, you can come if you want."  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:16 am
Raiden opens the portal allowing Kurisu out, closing it behind him.

Hmmm....we shouldnt be spending all this time here, but I need to wait alittle longer, just until I can summon him here....

((anakuro, what u did is ok, but u didnt read the previous posts, you wouldnt of been able to see us at all. but kurisu did good so ur fine k? Next time read the previous posts...Maybe I should make a seperate topic with this underground lake....what you guys think?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:58 am
Raiden pulls out a scroll, looking at it he knew he couldnt do it here, so he opened a portal and left, willl be returning after he learned the jutsu. He took off for the open desert  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 am
Raiden appears back at his house. He walks into his room and utters the words needed to open the portal to the underground lake. The sand rippled and he walks into it. Afew seconds later he appears in the underground lake once more. The portal above vanished. He looks for sorcam  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:24 pm
"Raiden?"

By now, Sorcam was off of the water and sitting on the little beach, watching the water as it didn't move. Raiden's footsteps caused little ripples to race toward the center island of the lake.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:37 pm
"Its me Sorcam, I had to go to the desert for a moment...I was learning a jutsu I dared not to use in here. Anyways....I have a way of repaying you...it'll help you with water and possibly earth too. But mostly water...do you accept?"

He asked, slowly his demon chakra began to emerge.

((all in favor, if i should put the lake in seperate topic say I))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:44 pm
Raiden makes a clone and left it with sorcam.

"I'll be back...need to see someone real quick."

And he opened the portal and vanished to the surface, infront of his house. There he waited.  

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:45 pm
everything became still and quite suddenly. out of the shadows jedi came. "lets get to business Raiden."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:50 pm
Raiden looked at him

"Yes...am I accepted Jedi?"

He asked calmly, as the sand slithered from the ground into his hand. As it moved away it left in his hand a veil, and in it was an eye. He waited for Jedi's answer  

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:55 pm
"yes, i would not have offered it unless i knew you were good enough." Jedi grew relaxed. "the assassins will have two new members,the other person you will meet very soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm
He smiled

"True...you are not one to waste your time with pointless things. And very well...is he coming here? I look forward to this. Which reminds me..."

He tosses the veil to Jedi, containing the eye from his former friend.

"That is something I believe you need?"

He said calmly  

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:09 pm
Jedi caught it and looked at him. "unfortunately we will be meeting him at the base, you may come with me to the base if you wish, you are apart of the team now." Jedi took out a scroll and opened a temporary portal. "only we can use this portal, either i close it, or when you come through it, it will close." Jedi walked through it and vanished.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff