Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:44 pm
*Edited Twice!
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan chuckled again, "You wouldn't have to force me love." He brushed his hand through her hair again and kissed her forehead lightly.
"Would you rather go have lunch?" He tilted his head as he questioned and looked into her deep brown eyes. When Ravin said That feels good... His cheeks flushed alittle more, but you could still barely tell under his tanned skin.

"Mmm," Dylan hummed as he stroked her cheek lightly. He couldn't get over how unbelivable the entire situation was. And how gorgeous she was. Dylan could fluently speak spanish and obviously english as well and neither language could express her beauty.

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Veronica leaned towards him, breathless as Hunter pulled away. When he questioned if she was better she could barely nod. "I could still use some healing." She joked, her natural confidence with guys returning a bit. But not much. Her heart was still racing and her mind was flooded with endless possibilities of what she could do and what she should do in this very moment.

||Taunt? But that sounds more on the evil side...
Synonyms for Tease||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:58 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin turned her head and kissed Dylan's hand. "Mhm, maybe I should," she sighed. She blinked the daze out of her eyes. It returned yet again. Ravin smirked at Dylan. "Anymore of this and I might stay here forever."
Not that I would mind, she added to herself, brushing her fingers over his arm and shoulder and to his cheek. Ravin stroked his hair tenderly.

"Are you hungry?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi loved the feeling on his hand. It was cold, unlike anyone else's. She was glad that he didn't let go of her hand as they walked around the school and found all of Ale's classes. She pushed her hair out of her eyes. That thought never even occurred to her. She had skipped breakfast this morning and was about to skip lunch. She smiled back at him. He was having an effect on her. She was going to say something, but he spun her around. Madeline giggled and smiled. She had to resist from squealing. You see, when she got excited about things she squealed and she didn't want to embarrass herself. To keep her mind off of that she thought about the moment. She liked the feeling of her hands in his. She stopped spinning. They walked out of the school. They were in another garden or the one from before. She wasn't sure. Madeline ran her tongue over her lips as she thought. "I guess we can go to the cafeteria. I hope you don't mind, but I'm a little hungry." She hoped he didn't mind.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Oh, definatly. I wouldn't mind that." Dylan winked. He slightly nodded at her comment of staying forever. He almost said the same thing. Was she reading his mind?

As Ravins fingertips brushed along his arm and shoulder and up to his cheek he sighed into her touch and as her fingers stroked through his mess of brown hair he closed his eyes for a second. Dylan wanted to savour the moment as long as possible.

"Alittle." Dylan really wasn't that hungry. He would happily skip lunch if it meant more of this.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:10 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Hmm, really now? You look just fine to me." Hunter whispered in her ear. Her heart was still pounding and he could smell the blood rushing through her veins. He longed to sink his fangs into her neck, which was so close. He kissed the spot where her pulse would be, letting his mouth linger for a moment before whispering again "But just to be safe..." He tilted her head towards him and pressed his lips to hers.

||lol but Hunter is evil ^^ so that may work XD

gonk WTF is wrong with me today! I think I have writers block, bad...||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:18 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled at Dylan's reaction. "Oh you are cute," she murmured, leaning in and giving him a peck on the forehead. She pulled her hand away from him slowly and motioned for him to follow. "Come along. You need to eat, Dylan. I'm not going to allow you to skip lunch."

Winking playfully at him, Ravin turned and dashed down the path and back over the bridge to the school.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed heavily and followed her towards the school. He stopped her on the bridge though, sneaking a quick kiss before they went back into the school. He wasn't sure how she'd react with him with her friends around.

Dylan knew that girls were different with people around from personal expierence. Which worried him, he didn't want Ravin to turn out like every other girl he'd been with. He knew she was different but he hadn't quiet figured out how she was different.

VeronicaRoseMilton

Veronica could hear the blood rushing through her veins. Her heart was pounding and when Hunter whispered in her ear that she looked just fine to him she blushed alittle deeper.

When his lips brushed against her neck Veronica sighed and her eyes closed slowly. They slightly opened as Hunter tilted her head towards him and then before she knew it his lips were moving on hers. She sighed into the kiss and moved her lips, lightly sucking on his bottom lip before the kiss was broken. "Oh... my... god..." She sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:36 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin pressed her lips against his quickly and dashed away once more. She giggled softly. Her laughter echoed throughout the silent gardens. Dylan followed after her, seeming to be quite thoughtful. Once they reached the school, Ravin slowed down to allow Dylan to catch up.
"Let me lead you to the cafeteria," she said.

Ravin slipped her hand into his and walked with him through the winding hallways until they reached the grand cafeteria. A few lunch ladies were serving up great food on recyclable paper plates. Drinks were served cold and in glassware. She sighed happily at the sight of it all.
"Go ahead and choose what you please."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:43 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan ran up just a few steps behind her. When they arrived in the halls she took his hand. "You're pretty fast Ravin." He inhaled deeply and exhaled. It wasn't hard to keep up but he wasn't used to falling a few steps behind someone when running.

When they walked into the grand cafeteria he gazed at everything. This was new. Dylan's old school served what they called chicken almost four out of the five days in the school week with your choice of almost stale chocolate or white milk. He gazed at the food that looked... real and the glassware drinks in awe. "This is the cafeteria?" He licked his lips and looked down at Ravin. "Aren't you going to eat?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter almost bit her right there when she sucked on his lip, he could feel a growl wanting to escape and he clenched his free hand. He took a deep breath, which of course didn't help as her scent filled his nose. Normally it wouldn't have bothered him so much, especially considering he had eaten not even half an hour ago, but she just smelled so damn good! Her mouth didn't taste half bad either...

All these thought passed in about two seconds, in which Veronica seemed to be in a daze. He placed his hand on her shoulder lightly to help her steady herself, "Veronica are you ok?". He was slightly concerned she might faint, which would look horrible trying to explain to the Headmaster. And considering Armand and himself had just rid the world of six humans, he didn't think making another pass out was a smart decision.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:50 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

Veronica looked deep into Hunters eyes and sighed again. "Am I okay?" She repeated his question. "God damn Hunter you know how to ruin a moment don't ya?" She chuckled lightly and shook her head alittle. She bit her bottom lip as she thought for a moment. What makes him feel so different? She wondered for a moment.

"You're different from any guy I've ever met Hunter Black. I just can't seem to figure out how." Veronica steadied herself on her own two feet and placed her hand over his as it laid on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:02 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled slyly. "Oh really?" she teased. "I didn't notice." She laughed at how out of breath he seemed to be. She glanced around the cafeteria. Before it had been one of the study halls. It was better suited to be a cafeteria, so upon the mortals' announced arrival, Wickwood shifted the changes to suit them.

"Glad you like it." She shook her head and looked up at Dylan. "I'm never really hungry for lunch. I always eat a big breakfast so that I'm not hungry during the day. Go help yourself, though."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well after that run I'm starved." Dylan had definatly caught his breath by now. He'd have to race her someday, after he trained himself just a bit harder of course. Ravin would be his biggest challenge yet. Dylan was told he should've ran track at his old school but his heart just wasn't set on the idea.

He walked up to the lunch laides and was served two helpings of the amazing smelling food. He walked back to Ravin quickly and smiled, "Where would you like to sit? Unless you'd rather do something else with your time since you're strangely not hungry." He joked. Dylan's lips were begging to kiss her again, but he knew better then to risk that. He had been risky enough with Ravin for one day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image

Hujter Ryan Black

He smirked when she said he knew how to ruin a moment. "Oh don't worry, there will be more moments. And I'll try ever so hard not to ruin those." Hunter remarked with a cheeky grin.

Oh you have no idea how different I am.... "It must be my animalistic charm." he said in a joking tone, even though it was right on target. Plain and simple, he was an animal. The perfect preditor, they all were. It was just so easy to lure the fleshies in.

Rubbing her shoulder lightly before he pulled his hand gently out from under hers, Hunter continued to lead her deeper into the garden. Then he realized it was technically lunch time for the humans. "You wouldn't happen to be hungry would you? I can show you where the commons are."

||Oh! Sorry, we call our lunch room the commons ^^||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

"Oh really, and what will happen during these moments?" Veronica questioned with a smirk on her cheeks. "And if we do have more of them you won't ruin them. No trying. You just won't." She giggled.
"Animalistic charm, eh? Is that what they call it these days?"

When Hunters fingers massaged her shoulder lightly she leaned into his touch, not wanting him to let go. But when his hand moved out from underneath hers she sighed and glanced up at him. Then he led her deeper into the gardens, which reapplied the smile to Veronica's still slightly blushed face. "Oh, lunch? I didn't even realize how late it was." She looked behind them, barely seeing the building behind the brush of the beautiful gardens. "Actually, I'm not hungry at all." She shrugged.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games