Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 pm
((No!!! Witchy never annoys me!! *huggles*))

Erika shrugged. "I don't know . . . a nice comedy maybe?" she asked, looking at Roland with a smile.

James seemed a little hurt that Anden would snap at him. However when he appologized, he nodded. "It's okay. Must be a bit stressful for you." he said and looked down at his notebook. It really was a little disheartening to have your friend snap at you just for asking how they were doing . . . especially when you were concened about them . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:58 pm
(*hugglez* *sigh of relief* Good! o-o *reads post*...x-x..do you like comedies?)

Roland chuckled. "Whatever you like. I'll leave it in your hands..so if it's an awful movie..it's your fault." he said playfully with a laugh as he ruffled her hair a little, affectionately.

That was an understatement. As the other looked down at his notebook, Anden bit his lower lip lightly before reaching his hand over and setting it atop James'. It was the pale, delicate hand of a girl instead of a firm, strong male's hand..it sickened him in a way, but he set it atop James' nonetheless and gave James' hand a little squeeze.

"I didn't mean to snap at you.." he said softly before deciding he'd show James a little trust by confiding in him, hopefully making up for his snap. "I hate being this way..I feel like I'm wearing someone else's ill-fitting skin..I hate knowing that if you hadn't come along, I might have been raped because I'm too damned weak in this form even to stop a jackass like him..I don't want to be stuck this way, James.." he said with a sigh before taking back his hand and looking at James with a somewhat vulnerable, and again, apologetic expression.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:05 pm
((Yeah . . . they're fun . . . Well . . . the oldies are . . . like Princess Bride. ^-^))

Erika pouted and shoved Roland playfully. "Hey . . . fine. We'll go see an action/adventure movie then . . . like . . . Inkheart . . . if it's still playing . . ." she said and then jumped a bit as the bell rang, signalling the start of class.

James smiled over at Anden. He ruffled his hair playfully. "Don't worry. I'm sure Theresa will see reason soon enough. And until then, I'll help watch out for you." he said with a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm
(o-o That..is an amazing movie! I like comedies like that...AND JERRY LEWIS! *dreamy sigh* O-o I don't like brainless or romantic comedy much though..-_-...^__^ My favorite are fantasy and thrill-movies (not gory ones) I like getting scared and jumping and whatnot. I've never actually really screamed because of a movie though until I saw The Strangers, me and Emy and her friend were making a lot of noise at that one...o-o...*shiver* When I went to see The Signs way back when, one of the parts scared the person sitting in front of me so bad they jumped and flung their hand with a bag of popcron and I got a popcorn shower >_<. *chuckles*)

Roland smiled. "I was being serious! Whatever you want!" As the bell rang, he turned to face the teacher. An eccentric woman named Eldra Savoan, whom everyone called Miss. Hydra, after a joke involving a Greek play and a spilled water bottle incident that happened several years back but that was recounted by drama students every year. She looked over the class. "Today we'll be acting out scenes from...your favorite...Romeo and Juliet!" she said with a flourish of her hand. The woman was exotic, with deeply tanned skin and a head of thick, dark hair that went well with her chocolatey eyes. She was of mixed ethnicity and spoke in a naturally seductive, slightly accented lilt.

The kids either cheered, groaned, or snickered at that. Romeo and Juliet tended to bring mixed feelings.

As the bell rang, Anden sighed and then felt his hair being ruffled. He blinked and then felt a pang at the words..even after all Anden had done, and he'd had a reason for being a jerk..but still..even after that..James was being so kind.."Thanks, buddy." he said, smiling back a bit. "I feel much safer with a furball like you at my back." he teased a bit, a reference to James' werewolfism that no one would ever guess.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 pm
((Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.))

Erika gave a rather uncertain smile as Miss Hydra announced the play. She wondered if there would be partners and scenes assigned.

James gave a bit of a cocky grin. "Hey now . . . this furball can bite." he said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 pm
(O_O>>>>Beautiful! Poetry! Music to mine ears! *happy dancez* )

"Since I know you're all sitting with your friends anyway..feel free to pair up or trio up..lets see.." she started pairing up and trioing up groups and paired up Erika and Roland as Juliet and Romeo for their little group. "The window scene please, and for the all-boy groups, Mercutio's fairy scene will do fine." she said before having them scattered. Roland grinned. "Come on, Juliet." he said with a chuckle as he took her hand and led her into the corner slightly hidden behind stage supplies. He handed her the script that had been passed out for her and took one for himself. "Ready?" he asked with a grin.

Anden laughed. "Fleas maybe." he teased back as the teacher, Mr. Wingate, a rather funny, tall man with a sarcastic wit and sharp intellect. He was a good teacher, great actually, as long as the students behaved.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 pm
((*giggles*))

Erika was blushing quite a bit and shook her head as she took her script. "No . . ." she murmured, slumping a little. She was quite embarrassed. The window scene! With Roland! . . . She was going to figuratively die.

James smiled as Anden laughed and as the teacher entered, he turned back to the front and opened up his notebook.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:44 pm
(o-o...o_O Do you make noise when you're poked in the stomach?)

Roland smiled at her. "Wonderful." he said before kneeling..and then his persona changed. His expression was rapturous..and when he spoke, his voice was soothing and deep..and every bit as heartfelt as Romeo's must have been.. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east..and Juliet is the sun! Arise fair sun...and kill the envious moon! For she is already pale, and sick with grief! Her vestal livery is a shade of green, that thou her maid art more fair than she!" professed Roland deeply, and several students had turned to look to him..if one had just walked in, not knowing about Romeo and Juliet..they'd likely believe Roland had just professed his..romanticism for the female before him. Several girls ahhed.

The teacher began lecturing, an interesting lecture though, and students took notes. Anden jotted them down in his scrawling handwriting. And then a piece of paper was tossed at him, bouncing off his forehead and to the desk. He blinked in surprise and looked around to see one of the 'cool' boys of the class, who was only 'cool' when Anden, a.k.a. Mr. Popularity, wasn't around. Anden opened the note and scanned the contents before blushing darkly. Angrily, he tossed the note aside and it landed by James' feet and he glared at the boy who seemed surprised and turned quickly around.

Hey sexy..want 2 go out 2nite? I can show u my car..its a stickshift..but I think u can handle it : )

The note was written as if in text talk..and the blatant, disgusting innuendo made him want to strangle someone...he was fuming and embarrased, staring ahead with the blush on his face and murder in his gaze.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:58 pm
(( . . . yes?))

Erika blushed immensely and then hit Roland lightly over the head with her script. "You're supposed to say 'curtain' before you start!" she said and then turned away, embarrassed by the attention moved a chair around to stand behind like she was standing at a window. She turned and her mouth moved as though speaking, though no sound came out, knowing that with the next part of Romeo's monologue said something about her speaking but no sound was made. However, the show must go on now that it'd started.

James looked down at the note and scowled before giving the 'cool' boy a death glare.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:25 pm
(You leaveded me! *back from shower* o-O I asked cause you giggled and it reminded me of stomach-poking. Wolfy thinks it's really funny to poke me cause I usually yelp and jump. Sometimes I scream and I did it on the stairs once coming down from art (the only class I have with her and, or Zoe) and I screamed and almost fell and all these kids gave me a funny look..it was good times..*grin*)

Roland laughed. "Oops..curtain." And then he put a hand to his heart. "Forgive me, fair Erika! But I was o'ertaken by thy beauty..and so I could not help my wretched self!" he said, making up Shakespearian style lines that he said dramatically, to the amusement of the growing audience. He didn't care. Erika was the only one that mattered to him.

The 'cool' boy had glanced back and he saw James' look. At that, he smirked and stuck his tongue out a bit before glancing to Anden and making a rude gesture that followed along with his earlier innuendo. He clearly thought he was being funny, and some of the kids around him, who knew what was happening..either snickered, or rolled their eyes.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:05 pm
((No I didn't. My compy's being mean . . .))

Erika hung her head and placed it in her hand as she groaned. She felt so embarrassed! Why couldn't Roland just stick to the lines?! Was he getting a kick out of this or something? She didn't like the unnecessary attention.

James nearly growled. He would be having a nice long talk with that boy later. He hated people like that. They disgusted him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 pm
(o-o..EVIL COMPY! T__T...I did something stupid, and it's your fault! *wasn't occupied by Mousey..therefore..* I got a new book today..and I got excited and bored so I skim-read the entire book just now and I know the ending and stuff and it makes me not so eager to really read the book now!!!!! And it was intense! And heart-wrenching! I hate it when lovers become vampires and their lovers aren't immortal! *sobs* o-O Have you read City of Bones?)

Roland saw her hang her head and rose with a concerned expression. He stepped over and put a hand on her shoulder. "I didn't mean to upset you, Eri.." he murmured apologetically.

Anden was now staring angrily at the board ahead, clenching and unclenching his fists. As the bell that signaled the end of class, and thus school rang..the 'cool' boy foolishly headed over to Anden with a smirk at James, having no idea what he was dealing with. He was pretty buff, but he couldn't compare to a werewolf on his best day.

"Hey sexy. Got my note right? How about it..wanna go for a ride?" he asked snidely, as if there was no way Anden would turn him down.

Anden gritted his teeth, wanting to strangle the other. "How about I break your damned stickshift and shove it down your throat." he hissed.

The boy leaned forward, grabbing Anden's arm as he leaned closer as if to kiss him. "Don't be so b****y." he complained.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:26 pm
((Nope . . . I'm sorry . . . T-T))

"It's alright." Erika said with a sigh and headed over to her backpack, packing up for the day. She felt embarrassed . . . and quite honestly a little hurt . . . Couldn't Roland tell that she didn't like excess attention? Well . . . it wasn't as thought she expected him to pick up on these things like . . . she wouldn't even follow that thought . . .

James got out of his seat and sent an uppercut right to the guy's chin. "I don't know if you got the message, but she's NOT interested. So leave her alone." he said, feeling a bit weird calling Anden a she, but that's just how he was viewed to the public.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm
(o-o...it's alright! *hugglez* They're pretty good books..it just irritates me that her original lover..IS HER BROTHER..and she's still fighting feelings for him, and the dude that isn't her brother and loves her..got turned into a vamp and she had the thought that he'd still look 16 when she was 50 or 60...that stuff just pisses me off! T____T So mean. SO UNFAIR! *sobs* )

Roland could sense virtue almost as easily as sin..and her humility was showing a bit. Her embarrasment was easy enough for him to read, and he regretted his display now. He'd just wanted to play with her..maybe make her feel special..he packed up and gave her an apologetic puppy look that worked very well with his handsome face. "I really am sorry, Eri..." he said, sounding remorseful.

The boy stumbled back, obviously not expecting that. He clutched his chin and glared. "You're gonna pay for that!" he sneered before leaving quickly.

Anden had blinked in surprise at the uppercut, and when the boy was gone, he looked at James for a moment before smiling..good old James..in a rush of sentimentality and nostalgia, he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the other's waist. "Thanks, Jammy." he said, using his oldest, most dear endearment for his lifelong best friend-more like a brother..at least until Anden had gone jerk.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 pm
(( . . . Sounds good . . . *wants to read now . . .* . . . EDWARD IS SMEXY VAMPIRE!!!))

Erika looked over at Roland and had to turn away quickly, stiffling laughter. His face! It was so pathetic!!! Shaking with small giggles she nodded and then smiled over at Roland. "Alright. But you pay for the popcorn!" she said, her embarrassment forgotten in the moment.

James just glared at the boy, but was taken off guard when Anden hugged him. He smiled and hugged his friend back. "I told you I'd look out for you." he said before ruffling Anden's hair playfully.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games