Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Shizune was shocked and didn't exactly now what was going on or how it happened.

Acura saw the smoke was clearing away slower than it should have."Is this some kinda of kehkaigenkai(idk how to spell it) I'm guessing," Acura said worried about the Hokage and how far the jutsu could go, tho knowing it would take to much chakara to slow down the whole village.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:53 pm
When Kai was running to hit Shibito Acura yelled."No, Kai don't get caught in the jutsu," Acura tried to grab Kai to pull her back but missed just by cm. It was to late Kai had "punched" Shibito... Or at least tried to.  

am i Sasuke yet

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Or so Acura thought.. She had develop a new jutsu, crate a heal force feild for herself. Of course, it would take a whole lotta chakra too, and she knew she can't fight much, or use anymore jutsus, but at least she won't be affected and now Shizune and Tsunade were moving slowly.

Tsunade slowly moved a muscle and didn't want to let Shibito see. She slowly summoned her slug.

"SUMMONING JUSTSU!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 pm
Shibito sees this but takes the punch like a man. Then he sees the slug and he summons his creature.......the mighty dragon......"Let's see your insolent slug take on this son of a b***h!!!!" he yells.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:26 pm
[How can you ppl do these strong jutsus you have like no chakara left.]

Shizune looks up at the giant slug and dragon.

Acura stood in front of Kai to protect her so she could heal without anyone attacking her/getting in her way."Can that jutsu go any faster,Kai?" Acura said taking out a demon wind shuriken and throwing it at the dragon's neckl.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:45 pm
"..I CANT!!" She shouted, dropped the chakra shield, and ran to the Lorri's treehouse. She breathed in the familiar scent of the wood, and sat on her bed. She missed Lorri so much, stupid misson he had to go on.. He left without saying goodbye. She put her head on her head and sobbed.

[[ Seriously Shibito, we should stop this conflict, I mean, we need to take a rest in battles, it's not all what being a ninja is about.]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 pm
it just bounces off his neck and Shibito collapses "Dammit.......body not used to expending this much Chakra......." Shibito then eats a pill and resurfaces......"Stole these things off a shinobi's body....damn.......i feel a whole lot better......."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:01 pm
[[ oh em gee, get the fack out of our village]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:08 pm
"Oh, i see you brought candy,"Acura said unamused that he brought chakara pills, "mind if i had some?" Acura then ran up in front of Shibito and tried to swipe the pills away but instead spilled them all over the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 pm
Kai pondered for a while on what she would do. Perhaps she'd have Pandi kill him. All she wanted to do was remove Shibito from the village. All she did was play a prank, can't he forgive? Kai said she'd work to pay him back, wasn't that enough? Perhaps she shouldn't have done that. She could apologize, but all he would do was curse out at her. Plus, if he was killed, it was bad, to start bigger war. No, this man was horrible! Can't he just leave? All kai wanted was him OUT! He must be stopped. It's unbelievable! She decided on leaving the village. This was annoying her so much. She walked to where the scene was, too tired to run. After 30 minutes she arrived again, in the heat of battle, he face soaked in tears, she lifted her head and cryed out; "STOP! Have you no hearts? Tsunade will pay you back, she's getting bigger money now. We'll pay you by next month, promise. Just leave. You've done enough damage. What good does killing do? If you get revenge, and kill her, you'll never get you money." She walked carlessly in front of the battle scene and stood in front of the dragon with her face containing no emotion. "Please leave Shibito. We'll pay your village first thing next month." She looked up at him.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm
"Or we could just pay him now," Acura said turning to Kai then back at Shibito. "If we can't pay back all the money then why don't we pay you back in something else., like a service of some kind?" Acura said trying to make an agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 am
[I'm gonna be on vacation for about a week so i might not reply and please try not to say a lot, to much reading. Byes.]  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm
Shibito looks at her...."Well, YOUR village is the one who attacked me...a messenger....you filled the bag with boms....you blew my real body to near smithereens....tell me....would you have done the same thing...when you are aolmost killed because of your mission to deliver a message to one of the leaders?" Shibito just looks at her with a very serious look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 pm
"Actually the Hokage made you get a new body," Acura said correcting him.

[Still on vacaction me reply on tuesday try not to say to much, please.]  

am i Sasuke yet

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games