Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:50 am
At the offer, Arueyan cringed slightly. He should be carrying her..and then he heard her say his name and he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "It's alright, Julie. Ary's here." he said softly.

Kaysal watched this and then looked up at his nephew with a doggish smile, tilting his head at Arueyan as if to point out Arueyan's behavior.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 am
Emilio smiled at his father's behavior. Maybe he really was changing. He stood up and then looked to the horses. "Father, can you lead the horses back?" he asked, still not comfortable with calling Arueyan 'Dad,' but showing enough respect to not treat him like a child.

Julie felt lips pressed to her cheek, they made her skin tingle and then the voices started again and once more it was just a jumble of muffled sounds. She felt her body rising and panicked slightly. The voices were carrying her! Where were they taking her?! She thrashed slightly in the person's arms, not knowing who had her.

Emilio gripped his mother tighter as she started thrashing. "Mom! It's okay! We're going back to the castle! Calm down!" he said urgently, not understanding why she would be acting this way.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:07 am
Arueyan's eyes widened slightly as he was called 'father' for the first time since his regression. "Sure thing." he said. Having one arm not able to be used was something of a problem, but Nemru would come along on his own and Starlight wouldn't be too hard to get to follow. She cared for her mistress. He clucked with his tongue to get Starlight to follow, keeping a hand on her neck as he led her along. Nemru followed, limping from his sprain but otherwise capable. Kaysal followed by Emilio.

Arueyan watched his wife jerking about and stepped up a bit. The oddest idea occured to him..and it was childish..but he didn't really think so much as acted in an attempt to shock his wife into wakefulness as he sucked on his finger, getting it saliva-covered before reaching it up and sticking it in Julie's ear where he twisted it with something like a grin on his face..he'd forgotten that he wasn't supposed to act like a child and didn't realize it was affecting him. As a young boy, to tease his young female friend, he'd given her several wet willies amongst others things..his not so subtle way of expressing affection.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:15 am
Julia screamed as she shot up, her hand going to cover her ear as her eyes shot open before they screwed themselves closed as she groaned and nearly lost her balance, her arms wrapping around the person holding her. Her head hurt so badly now . . . Her eyes winced open and she saw Emilio holding her, looking down at her with a worried expression. "Emilio . . ." she murmured softly, relaxing as her eyes closed again.

Emilio frowned and shook her slightly. "Mom, you gotta stay awake now." he said urgently, more concerned about his mother at the moment since she was in danger of falling into a coma if she fell asleep again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 am
Arueyan withdrew his hand and jumped at her scream. "What's wrong with Mommy?" he asked in a small voice, another impulse. Kaysal froze and Arueyan paled and to squash any comment on his words he stepped up again and spoke firmly. "Julia, you have to wake up. I refuse to be a widower with a motherless child, so wake up, damnit!" he said, getting stressed out and therefore losing his temper.

Kaysal looked between his brother and sister..one was losing his mind and the other was losing her life..and here he was, stuck as a furball. Wonderful. Bloody wonderful.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:31 am
Julia's eyes flickered open as she looked down, her eyes heavy lidded. "Arueyan? When'd you get so tiny?" she asked, a little out of it as she started relaxing against Emilio once more as her eyes started to flutter close.

Emilio shook her again. "Mom! Stay with us! What do you want for dinner tonight?" he asked, the question seeming to be random, but he needed to keep her talking. It would be easier for her to stay awake if she was talking.

Julia groaned as her eyes opened up again. "What does it matter Emi? My head hurts . . . I wanna go to sleep . . ." she complained, though her eyes stayed open as she looked sleepily at her son.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:34 am
If he'd been himself, Kaysal could use his music magick to heal her..but as a dog, there was nothing he could do.

Arueyan spoke firmly. "If you go to sleep now, I will never come to bed with you again." he said, frowning at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:38 am
A flash of hurt crossed Julie's tired expression and her eyes started watering. "You don't come to bed with me anyways . . ." she murmured sadly before she buried her head into Emilio's shirt, crying softly.

Emilio sent a glare at his father. A look that clearly said, 'Nice going.' with heavy sarcasm.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:46 am
Arueyan grimaced at that and at Emilio's glare, Arueyan scowled and stuck out his tongue, jabbing a finger in Emilio's side before refocusing on Julie. "Yes I do, and I already told you that when I'm not it's because of those damned dreams. I've been faithful to you, Julie. So be faithful to me and stay awake." he said firmly, knowing soothing words would only lull her. Meanwhile, now his son as well knew that the rumors of Arueyan's unfaithfulness were not true..assuming he chose to believe Arueyan right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:52 am
Julie sniffled a bit and then looked down at Arueyan with a puzzled expression. "What dreams?" she asked. "I don't understand." she said. She had amesia of the day's events so she didn't know that she had changed Arueyan, she didn't know of his dreams, and she didn't know that the dog that was following them was her brother-in-law.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:56 am
"The dreams, damnit!" he hissed up at her, getting angry now via his worry for his wife.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:05 am
Julie whimped slightly. "I don't know what you're talking about Arueyan . . ." she said softly, and it was the truth. She couldn't remember, therefore she didn't know what he meant by the dreams.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 am
Arueyan frowned. "You don't know..and you don't know why I'm a kid either, I suppose?" When it was confirmed, he looked to Emilio and clapped the other on the lower back which was all that he could easily reach. "Congratulations," he snarled sarcastically, "Looks like you're getting a little brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:04 am
Emilio scowled down at Arueyan. "No, I'm not." he said and then looked back at Ryllura, basically asking her that if she had any helpful ideas, that now would be a good time to speak up.

Julia felt really bad that she couldn't remember things . . . but it wasn't exactly her fault. And while she was feeling bad, she leaned against Emilio's shoulder, her eyes flittering shut, though it went unnoticed by Emilio who was focusing on Ryllura.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm
Ryllura had been thinking, all the while keeping Darek with her. "The memory might come back on it's own if you remind her of things..as for your father, a genuine magick user is probably necessary to restore him if your mother cannot."

Darek blinked before speaking up hesitantly. "I-..um..er.." Ryllura smiled at him encouragingly and Darek blushed before mumbling, "My mother..she was a fairy..Got some healing magick I could try..I don't know if it works for memory though..and I can't break spells, only see through them." he said, glancing to Arueyan. "He's got quite a few on him.."

Arueyan frowned. "Quite a few?" Hadn't she only cast one spell? And as he glanced to Julia, he found her eyes closed and he darted over, tugging at her hair a little. "Julia Vytande! You stay awake!" he said loudly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games