Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:40 pm
(( Oh god, so much code! Anywho, Don't forget to check Under the Days to see if it's an Even or Odd day. Today is an Even day, so be sure to check your even classes. Lol, this is going to be confusing at first, sorry if I'm overloading you guys, just trying to make this a good rp.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:40 pm
I'm Ray. So nice meeting you." She said copying the line from a movie she watched before coming here.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 pm
Kunji walks past Ray and turns around on his way to history "It was nice meeting you Ray ill see you around." he walked off to his class and keeps thinking of his new life here and how it was going he then looks up and finds his class he sits next to the door and waits for the bell to rang  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:54 pm
Ray glared at him from behind as he walked. She itched her knee and then went off down the hall, not even knowing what class she had. She reached in her other pocket as she grabbed her schedule which had been crumpled. English 9? Wow. That has gotta be a mistake. She thought to herself as she walked to the library. She was planning on skipping.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:08 pm
Reagan walked down the hall, tugging at the new necklace around her neck. She grumbled, feeling the crystal like it was a lump in her throat.

" Why'd I have to be on that stupid list.." she groaned, pulling her schedule out to see her first class.

' Wow.. Earth Science?'

Reagan turned the cornor, trying to fight off a yawn when someone knocked into her," Ugh!" she tumbled to the ground.

" People need to stop doing that!" came her aggrivated voice, looking a the girl who she knocked into.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:26 pm
Ray tripped again and landed really close to hitting her face on the floor. "I swear to god, the next person to make me fall is going to have a death sentence!" Ray growled getting up staring at the girl.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:43 pm
Reagan huffed," Could ya watch were you're going next time please." her voice holding attitude as she got up, mumbling under her breath," If this is gonna happen every single day.. people popping up in my room.. stupid necklace.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:48 pm
"Excuse me? How bout you don't walk so fast." Ray huffed as she turned around on the heel of her converse. She started walking towards the library again.

((xD I'm gonna wait for more people to post. Oh and heads up, I won't be on tomorrow or some of this weekend I don't think... So I'll try not to have too much interaction with people after tonight.))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm
((sorry! im a busy person, so could someone catch me up real quick please?!))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 pm
((Alright, well everyone went to lunch, Headmistress told people not to kill each other, then everyone started talking and went to bed. Now it's the morning, And i don't know if everything is going in real time yet. We just implemented class schedules, so we're all just trying to get stuff figured out, and that's all :3))  

rather_bored

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 pm
(( Basically.

We are all waiting for our classes to start via have the bell ring and characters go in said classes. While all this is happening some students are skipping while others are getting breakfast/schedules/out of bed/ect. But classes haven't started yet.

So if you haven't sent me your classes, do so, so you'll be caught up with the story.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:40 pm
Demetri was walking to his Advanced English class. He had no idea why he was in it, he didn't have much opportunity to use it, unless he was writing something. Which happened hardly ever these days. Maybe there was something about locking himself in the bathroom for three days(One of many incidents that led Demetri to come here) that gave him a lack of material. He sighed. Maybe he could write about werewolves, or vampires telling other people not to rip each other's throats out. That seemed to sum up his life right now.  

rather_bored

lila1616

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:47 pm
Kaiyo rushed to Psychology but when nobody was there, she realized she had the wrong class. She looked at her schedule again and saw that she actually had Marine Biology. "Crap" she thought. "I'm going to be late. What a great way to start of the school year..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Haki was walking to his Calculus class. He felt that he didn't need
To go to it, because he had already mastered it by the time he was 10. Oh well, he thought. Easy A  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:16 pm
Nika and Ivan rushed out of the dorm and looked at each others shedules "Looks like Communication class for us" Ivan said "You ready to start class Nika?"

Nika looked up at Ivan alittle scared "I-I think s-so" Nika said, she was always scared on the first day of school

"Hey don't be scared, we'll be in class together" Ivan said with a small smile  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games