Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 pm
Her face was redder than ever.But she had a smile on her red face.His words actually made Tina speechless.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:22 pm
Seth laughed while she sat there, with no way to reply. "Hahaha!! Well...what do you want to do? Theres still another.....five hours before nightfall..." He looked at her silently, watching all her beauty. Damn, im one lucky mutt...  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:37 pm
She flashed Seth a smile ,then broke her silence."You pick."

(Short I know my post will get longer))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm
erin flitted off and returned with a copy of rhymes with witches and said "here ya go" with a smile at the girl  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:54 pm
"i could go nab a movie. Ill be back in a flash"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 pm
Tina looked smiling at Seth."Great idea! K pick any movie that you think you'd like."She leaned over to him and gently kissed him on the cheek.I've got to be one of the luckiest girls in the whole world.She thought happily.She stared at Seth silently.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:45 am
Sai Trinity, the vampire hunter, who had been forced to go to this school by her brother, who she lives with, ran up to the outside school steps, "if anyone makes fun of my different eye colors today, they're gonna regret it," she mumbled to herself. she ran up the steps with papers flying every where. her hands were full and noone would open the dorr seeing as she was late. so she kicked open the door. she looked around the new school. it was beautiful. she sighed. and looked at a peice of paper that was in her hand and saw the number of her room. " i wish i knew my way around here." she looked around trying to find her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 pm
Seth smiled, kissing Tina and then dissapearing from the room. He hopped from the second floor window, turning into his black wolf form, hitting the ground at a run. He would try to hurry so tina wouldn't have to wait long. He flew through the store, picking a movie out, someting about fight clubs or something. He dropped five dollars on the counter and started running back. The wind brushed around him as he dodged through cars. He got back in about ten minutes, walking back into the room. "Back!" He flashed her a smile and then layed back down next to her.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Tina couldn't believe how fast he was."Wow you were quick my little wolf boy."She said with laughter."So what kind of movie you get?Lemme guess something about fights."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:12 pm
Seth looked at the movie than hid it behind his back. "Naw...why would i get something like that?" He smiled "and yes i was quick, i wanted to get back and hang out with you." He was slowly wondering what he was going to do about the movie... Crap....she reads me really well... He kissed her, giving him a few more minutes to think.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm
"Well you seem like you'd like those type of movies." "Now C'mon lemme see the movie."I hope it's not some stupid teen movie.Those can be so annoying.Thier like soaps.She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm
He laughed and handed her the movie. He stood up, stretching and then he looked at her. "Will you mind if i turn into my wolf form while we watch? I haven't been in it for awhile i wanna stretch a little. I swear ill turn back after a few minutes." He smiled at her. "You'd be surprized how warm i am while im transformed."  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 pm
She looked at the movie reading about it.She looked over and smiled."Sure I don't mind."She returned back to reading the movie's small description.Sounds interesting.Tina turned the tv on and popped in the movie."Ok let's watch!"She said actually sounding axcited about the movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 pm
Seth laughed. "Ok..." He rolled his shoulders and then changed into his wolf form. He layed down next to her, then curled up around her. I wonder if she knows she can still ask questions...i can nod...haha! He layed his head down staring at her for a minute, then turning to the movie when she glanced at him.  

RhageisMyGame

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games