Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 pm
I've finished DC and I'm trying to get some S ranks to unlock some Western outfits ;D

I loved the CVX scenario, I love Steve
Although I was really annoyed they didn't resolve anything with regards to what happened to his body and the idea that Wesker said he might revive him =[ I thought they were going to since O:J had the Veronica virus in it and all, but no ='[

I like the new partner/shared inventory system too. It means you can STORE herbs rather then having to wait until the right moment to pick them up like in UC 8D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:19 pm
Is it true about steve not ever coming back to the resident evil universe.i mean it would be nice to see him somewhat back as either an enemy or someone that works for Wesker. The team system was perfect in the game it just suprised me how much they changed some of the story abit though they did keep true to the games.  

bushinmaster

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 pm
I'm very curious, as I haven't played Darkside Chronicles yet, and probably won't be for some time. Are the Steve/Sherry plotholes filled at all? Do we get any closure whatsoever in that department? That's pretty much the main reason I would even want this game to begin with.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 pm
Thee Stranger
I'm very curious, as I haven't played Darkside Chronicles yet, and probably won't be for some time. Are the Steve/Sherry plotholes filled at all? Do we get any closure whatsoever in that department? That's pretty much the main reason I would even want this game to begin with.

Nope. Not a damn thing. Pissed me off, too, they had the perfect opportunity.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 pm
Lol, same. I bought the game, finished it and was kinda like "so...?"
I figured that there was maybe a file that filled in the plothole, but resi wiki said not =[

Maybe they're planning other games to fill in the holes? As I usually say, Steve was kinda more popular then they thought, they must appease the fans 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:25 pm
[.+Kayosei+.]
Lol, same. I bought the game, finished it and was kinda like "so...?"
I figured that there was maybe a file that filled in the plothole, but resi wiki said not =[

Maybe they're planning other games to fill in the holes? As I usually say, Steve was kinda more popular then they thought, they must appease the fans 8D
The entire "fan" thing with capcom and resident evil... I don't think they are trying to please the original fans, I think they are trying to please new gaming fans, and lure them into the resident evil series. Like if they cared at all about the old fans, jill would still be a brunette in resident evil five, with classic nice short hair.... ruined her image for me =[  

taylortenacity

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 am
TrueTrue.

Probably why they advertised Re biggrin C as 'an interactive horror movie' [lie]
I hated her blondeness! Although with the ponytail and cap it was okay =3 I love playing her in Mercenaries 8D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 am
I've been playing Darkside Chronicles the past few days (Rented it from Gamefly) and i must say that the RE2 and new scenario was actually pretty well done storywise. But CVX was a total waste of time in my opinion. "WTF? A MAZE?"

However, I really did not like Alexia's voice.....She sounded like she was 12. o.O

The game itself isn't really worth the money that it costs i'm sure. But that's just opinion.

[Spoiiler????] No epic Wesker vs. Chris or Wesker getting his a** handed to by Alexia fights. D: [/spoiler????]

Darkside Chronicles wasn't all that great compared with other games i could spend my time with. A Large improvement over UC but that's not saying much. However, I do prefer the new scenario over RE5 any day and if that scenario had it's own game i'd consider that game as RE5 and CVX as RE4 since Operation Javier didn't completely destroy the RE storyline and would leave more room for proper sequels.  

UmbraGallus

il Kaori li

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Oh thank goodness.
Even though this board is inactive,
I just wanna say...

WTF CRAPCOM?

Re2 and Cv (My fav games in the world)
Were WAY to short!
Especially Code Veronica.
So Many Stevexclaire scenes lost D:
And a gaint maze. Really?
The torture chambers would have been WAY
scarrier then exploading cardboard.
And whats the point of the 3rd scenario.
Oh yeah! To Link Krauser in with the story.
YOU FAILED.
In re4, They say Leon though he died in a car crash.
In DC, they say KRauser just poofed.
Fail Capcom.
-rant over-

Anyways, the game makes my heart ache for remakes. :]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
il Kaori li

Oh thank goodness.
Even though this board is inactive,
I just wanna say...

WTF CRAPCOM?

Re2 and Cv (My fav games in the world)
Were WAY to short!
Especially Code Veronica.
So Many Stevexclaire scenes lost D:
And a gaint maze. Really?
The torture chambers would have been WAY
scarrier then exploading cardboard.
And whats the point of the 3rd scenario.
Oh yeah! To Link Krauser in with the story.
YOU FAILED.
In re4, They say Leon though he died in a car crash.
In DC, they say KRauser just poofed.
Fail Capcom.
-rant over-

Anyways, the game makes my heart ache for remakes. :]

Well first, i think that they did actually did a well enough job on Krauser...It made him into an actual character rather than some "Hey i'm here i'm gonna kill you Leon."

And the game didn't say he died in a car crash. It was Stated: "I died in a crash two years ago, is that what they told you?" basically he could've died in a helicopter crash, not a car crash. He most likely faked his death after finding out about Wesker in order to keep others from knowing his whereabouts and whatnot...Dammit, i wish i never played RE4, now all the dialogue and scenes are embedded into my mind. D:

I do think that RE2 scenario was actually well done more or less. I mean, of course they'd have to change some things in order for the game to fit the whole 2-player aspect and i think they got it as good as they could get it.

And length wasn't necessarily a problem. For a Rail-shooter, it's a pretty damn long game. and i could care less for the CV scenario... I hate it. razz  

UmbraGallus

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm
I think they fact that Krauser said "I died in a crash two years ago, is that what they told you?" left it open for fangirls -me- to believe he was a double agent or a spy for the Government.

Also, @In Umbrella We Trust, it's not a statement if there's a question mark at the end. Sorry to get all Grammer Nazi on you. I should probably just delete that part.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm
Well it makes more sense to me to state a question. lol But hey, at least i'm not spelling "L1k3 Th1S!!11!"...Yeah.....It's good to have people who like to correct grammer and such to help others avoid the same mistakes over and over again... I still use "your" instead of "You're". lol  

UmbraGallus

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:42 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
I think they fact that Krauser said "I died in a crash two years ago, is that what they told you?" left it open for fangirls -me- to believe he was a double agent or a spy for the Government.

Also, @In Umbrella We Trust, it's not a statement if there's a question mark at the end. Sorry to get all Grammer Nazi on you. I should probably just delete that part.

Grammar Nazi. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm
Canas Renvall
xXDarling-ViolettaXx

Grammar Nazi. razz

I said Grammar, not Spelling. Get it right, lol!

@Umbrella, you forgot "Yore" in your list.

Although I do admit, I went through all my fanfics on my old account...who the heck let me post that garbage?! I only thank the heavens I haven't posted a RE biggrin C fanfic yet.

Yet.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:10 pm
Meh, But i think i'm gonna get my sis to make a comic based on the Tofu Scenario..... XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff