Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 pm
Rhiannon would feel bad to fall asleep on him so soon, but she really needed a nap.
"Yeah," she mumbled into his chest, now snuggled against him.
"Wake me up in a little bit," she said, then closed her eyes, burying her face against him.
-----
"I didn't either. My neighbors are really loud," Seth frowned, relighting the cigarette he'd just put out, since he hadn't finished it.
Seth laid back down on the blanket, and took a long drag, almost as if he could feel the smoke traveling through his lungs.
"This s**t's gonna kill me," Seth said, staring at his cigarette. He took another drag, the another, and it was gone.
Seth ground the the butt into the pavement, putting it completely out.
After loading the bowl up, probably the last time for today, Seth looked at Wyatt.
"Wanna hit green?" He offered, handing Wyatt the lighter.
"I know you do," Seth smiled at him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 pm
Luke lay his head back and fell asleep a short while after Rhiannon fell asleep. When he woke up an hour later, Rhi was still sleeping. So he got up and went to get something to eat in the kitchen.
---
Wyatt grinned.
"you know me too well." Wyatt took the piece, and took a hit. He watched the smoke travel up the tube, and into his lungs.
When he was done, he held it in for as long as he could.
"cough cough" Wyatt grinned again at Seth, already feeling high.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 pm
Seth smiled at Wyatt.
"Dude, I'm ******** hungry, let's go get something to eat," he said, slowly trying to stand up. Climbing down the fire escape to his bedroom window was also a process. Especially since he was exaggerating everything.
Wyatt more or less just followed him down to the kitchen where they warmed up pizza.
After it was done cooking, the two of them went to sit on the couch, and Seth with some difficulty turned on the TV.
After a little while, Seth rested his head on Wyatt's shoulder, feeling too dizzy to keep it up. Seth started to zone in and out, and suddenly had the urge to do something..
Seth then leaned over Wyatt taking his face in his hands and kissed Wyatt full on the mouth like it was no big deal.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:52 pm
Wyatt ate his pizza slowly, taking small bites.
Even though he was high, he was very aware of Seth's head on his shoulder. Then Seth leaned over, and took Wyatt's face in his hands. Wyatt blushed, then Seth kissed him. And Wyatt kissed back, for a while.
Then he moved his mouth, kissing Seth on the jaw, then neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 pm
Seth laughed, then took Wyatt's face in hands, squishing his cheeks making a kissy-face and kissed him.
"You're cute," Seth laughed again, then let go of his face.
Seth laid down on the couch, his head on Wyatt's lap. He looked up at him. Seth was all smiles.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm
Wyatt let his hang lay back, he was way too high for this. So, he shifted so he was laying next to Seth on the couch.
"Seth, i'm really, really, really high." He said, trying not to laugh. This wasn't funny.
Wyatt felt his tongue getting thick. It felt like he was pushing through a fog, in his mind. He was facing Seth, as he kissed him again.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 pm
Seth kissed Wyatt back, but soon found his cell phone ringing in his pocket.
It was like reality screaming at him. 'HEY YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND. AND YOU'RE GOING TO CRUSH WYATT.' his mind screamed at him.
"I'm really high, too..." Seth mumbled, rolling off the couch. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and answered it.
"Foster?" he answered, trying to stand up, "Oh, uhh. Okay," Seth said, going into the front hallway.
Seth hung up his cell phone and opened the front door to Foster.

Foster was wearing a sun dress, which was unusual for her, but she felt like dressing up.
"s**t, Seth," she said, resting her palm on his face. She check his pupils. They looked to almost be fully dilated. His face was really hot, too.
"You're really ******** up, I can tell," she said, shutting the door behind herself.
"How much have you smoked today?" she asked.

"Too much..." Seth answered, feeling dizzy.
"I-... I've got the spins," he mumbled, putting a hand on her arm to brace himself.

"Is someone else here?" she asked, hearing the TV on. Foster went into the living room to find Wyatt laying on the couch, looking a little out of it, too.
"Hello, Wyatt," Foster smiled pleasantly at him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Wyatt was still kind of in shock.
He was just kissing her boyfriend.
"Oh, uh hi Foster." Wyatt said, then he started to relax. He laid back on the couch.
"Seth was already really messed up when i got here." He said, adding to the conversation.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm
"Oh, I'm sure he was," Foster laughed, sitting next to Wyatt.
"I don't think he could have gotten this ******** up in this short of a time," she muttered, "Did he say how much he's smoked? or just 'a lot' ?" she asked, kind of quietly.

Foster didn't like when Seth did this to himself. She knew it was like him self medicating. Luckily, Seth wasn't into pills or hard drugs. Things would be really bad if he was. But his dad used to be a hardcore stoner, and had a huge problem with heroine from his late teens into early twenties. Fortunately, he got some help and kicked the drugs. Seth never wanted that for himself, especially since his uncle, also named Seth died in a car crash. He'd never stopped doing drugs, and it's what took away his life.

Seth was really dizzy, and couldn't see himself standing for much longer, so he took a seat on the couch as well, next to Foster though. He felt really tired, like he could pass out.
After a few minutes, he was starting to doze off.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Wyatt leaned forward, putting his head in his hands.
"He said he got a dub earlier today, and we just finished the rest of it." He said, sitting in silence for a minute or two.
"I need a cigarette." He added, standing up and heading to the window. He pulled out a pack of marb's, lighting one.
"Want one?" He offered Foster.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:49 pm
"Makes sense..." she took Seth's face in her hands, turning his head, side to side. Seth was out. She shifted him so he laid more comfortably on the couch.

Foster felt somewhat concerned at the sight of Wyatt, holding his head in his hands. Was something wrong?
But then he, having said, 'I need a cigarette,' brushed away the feeling; Foster could relate.
"Oh my gosh, yes," Foster sighed, taking the cigarette he'd offered. She placed it between her lips as she dug through her bag for her lighter.
"My mom said she would buy me a pack, earlier, but left for work and left me to die. You're my hero," she smiled taking it out of her mouth, and walked to the window. She climbed out onto the fire escape and lit the cigarette, taking a long drag.
"How're you?" she asked, exhaling.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 am
Wyatt bit his bottom lip, then took a drag.
inhale, exhale.
What should he say? He's in love with her boyfriend.
"i'm okay, i suppose." He just went with that. It always works. "how're you?" He asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:40 pm
Foster contemplated how she felt. Really, she was okay, but she was kind of upset/worried about Seth getting completely wasted again...and again, and again. It wasn't healthy. She'd tried talking to him about it, and he'd said he'd work on it, but...seeing him right now it's easy to see he isn't.

"I'm good. Kinda worried, though," she admitted. Maybe they could get some kind of conversation going about this. And Foster trusted Wyatt, so no big deal, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:15 pm
"I'm good. Kinda worried, though," she said.
Wyatt took a drag, inhale, exhale.
"About Seth? He'll see what's wrong soon enough. It's something only he can get over. Yeah, you can try and help, but it just takes time." He said.
"I've had friends who would get drunk, get high until they ran out of money. He'll realize what he's doing."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm
"I sure hope he does," she sighed, taking a drag.
'But what if he doesn't? What if he just keeps getting ******** up for the rest of his life? I don't think I could handle being in a relationship with someone so unstable.'

Foster decided to change the subject.
"Do you like anyone, Wyatt?" she asked, putting out her cigarette. It was dead.
'Ugh. I'm addicted. I know I am.'

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games