Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8track

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:37 pm
"What do you need?" He said as he nelt down next to not shure of what to do. He douted it was a heart atack but with this day it could be anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:45 pm
"I don't know..." she said, almost whinning. She never knew what to do when she was sick. All she could ever do was wait things out. She placed her hand on her chest and tried to calm her breathing. She was hoping that it was something that would go away with time. When another surge of pain went through her chest, she clenched her eyes shut again, mumbling, "It hurts."  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:53 pm
"Come on lets get you to hospital. Worse comes to worse theres a warm bed there and you could sleep with being woken up by every one in the dorm..." He didn't know if shewanted to or not and the nurces kinda get ticked if you come in for nothing but he douted this was a nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:58 pm
"I don't want to go...I'll get in trouble..." Kozue blurted out those words before she had realized what she said. She was too focused on her chest to even move her feet at the moment anyway. She clenched her eyes tighter as the pain became more constant. She wondered how angry people would be with her if she became another bill.  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:05 pm
He was taken back by this and was supicious buyt didn't press it any more. "Then what can I do to help?" The thought of bashing down his dorm room dore wan't a great one nor was going into the girls dorm to get her into her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:12 pm
"I don't know..." Not knowing what to do only fusturated Kozue. When then pain didn't go away, she started to become afraid. She couldn't imagine what was wrong with her. She had never delt with anything like he pain she was feeling and she was too afraid to go to the nurse. She knew that she was only fusturating William.  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:17 am
William sighed and sat down on his knees in front of her and looked down. All he could do is wate for the hopefully the best possible outcome. Norah had pushed Juno away and came over to them to see what was wrong. Juno wasn't far behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:21 am
" I'm sorry..." Kozue couldnt' think of anything to do. She looked up enough to see the Norah and Juno start moving towards William. As she continued clenching her chest she startred to tear up out of fustration and pain. She felt stupid for that being her reaction to the situationm, but there was nothing she could do.  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:33 am
"Kozue don't be sarry. Theres nothing to sarry for... Just try to calm don and try to breathe normaly." He said softly. Juno hope over to her and layed down next to her whie Norah Kept her distance staying behind William.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:21 am
"But...it's not working..." Kozue had been trying to clam herself down, but the pain wouldn't stop and her chest it's self was resricting her breathing. She opened her mouth to speak but soon found herself out of breath. She tried to take a breath, but failed. She leaned on the ground as she felt her body weaken before she collasped.  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:29 am
"s**t" WIlliam rushed her up into his arms and hurreid down the stairs. Some other students help by opening the doors and clearing the way. "Kozue wether you like it or not your seeing a nurce."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:33 am
When Kozue hit the ground her vision went black. She couldn't open her eyes or move her body. She felt someone pick her up and it worried her. She couldn't struggle or even speak, even sounds seemed blurred together. When she finally slipped into unconsiouness, the only thing she could feel was afraid.

((New forum?))

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:36 am
William wasn't going to wate for soem one to open the door. He rose his foot up and cracked his heal into the door's frame sending it flying open allmost breaking the hinges and nearly hiting a student. They rushed Kozue to the hospital as fast as they could. (I would asmue so 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:13 pm
Riiko sighed as she entered her dorm room and then skiffuly jumped ontop of her cloud bed, she then jumped onto the latter. This would be quite hard for some one who didn't have fox blood in thier blood. She then opened up the latch leading to the roof top(she had an entrance in her dorm room) and then climbed up. She sat down near the ledge and hugged her knees staring at the moon.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Kumizu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:18 pm
Even with his cane, Kumizu had managed to climb onto the roof. He hadn't registered for a room yet, so he just wandered through the hallways, distracted, and found himself here.

Of course, the dorms were seperated. There was no way he could find Seiya and get more information out of her unless he found her here or in the lounge. He sighed. There wasn't any point in hunting her down. For the moment, all Kumizu could do was sit down and enjoy the breeze. He put his cane next to him and stretched out. The moon was rising.

It was then that he noticed the girl sitting next to her. She was hugging her knees; Kumizu wondered if she was cold. "I'm sorry, am I disturbing you?" He started to get up.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games