Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:04 am
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Rahenno grunted. "What do you plan on doing? How can you keep me safe? and from what?" He said expecting answer for the sudden portal technique.

((Heh, I remember.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"Can you tame your inner demon?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:11 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro hit the glass and sticked on it for a while and slid off along with the dog and fell to the ground "...bad ideae...Might as well walk the rest of the way their" pyro said walking the rest of the way thier. He walked into the office and found Rahenno, with the Kayo following close behind.

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:17 am
"Well, surely you know about weapons being hidden in all the villages right? Well, from what I've been told recently someone may be after them, so if your village has one then chances are someone will be after it, and not akatsuki. Then again, there have been rumors of different shinobi going around attempting to blow up your village. Not to mention attack you. And in times like this it helps to have allies. So what do you think?"

He said, not breaking eye contact. He stood patientlyawaiting both his friend to jump in and for Rahenno's responds

((we ought to have iZann reply pretty soon, before he ends up being left behind lmao. N ok lol))

((EDITTED!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:22 am
(Meta gamer, there has been no mention of the group what so ever test. So you cant hear rumors if there are none.)  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 am
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
((She's right.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"Can you tame your inner demon?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 am
Masumi H Dekata
(Meta gamer, there has been no mention of the group what so ever test. So you cant hear rumors if there are none.)

((no got told by Perky in rp somewhere....lol. I should edit it...but the weapons thing is quite out there already, cuz perky told me n rp XD. that and...well...when she said "someone" then it makes it alittle more obvious. But meh edit to where it deals with more of the weapons?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:32 am
((Perky shouldnt even know. The Arc says the merchant dropped off the weapons but warned the weapons were followed by misfortune.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 am
Masumi H Dekata
((Perky shouldnt even know. The Arc says the merchant dropped off the weapons but warned the weapons were followed by misfortune.))

((so....I should probably tell perky to edit her post? I said this only cuz I am talkin to Reiko and she brought it up))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:37 am
((What ever idc, just you dont know about the damn group))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:47 am
((oi dont get mad DX, I was only saying cuz she said. but okies, no mention of group....))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm
Rahenno looked at the flor to break contact of the sharingan, "Even so, I'm not join you or your little team of assassin's." He said turning away from Raiden, "And if what say is true, then there is no team for games." Rahenno then turned to Masumi. "I have to get back to cloud now, I'll catch you later." He said giving her a farwell kiss then formed handseals and using wind instantenious, Rahenno was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:08 pm
((ummm...your in a portal dude...arent you? iZann placed us all in it?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:09 pm
((i moved before i fell in.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:14 pm
((XD, it sucks us in regardless.....so wait a moment....im in it so...how r we talking? now im confused uberly. It opened by u not under u lol. oh wells...we ought to see what iZann says though dont ya think?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
((...I didn't get to talk to Rahenno and he left...? crying Gee making a private conversation is so hard nowadays...
Actually the portal kinda sucks you in and it's behind you, but whatever let's just say that I released the jutsu after he was gone since he's in Cloud anyway.
Btw Rahenno that was a bit of a meta-game, you can't know that Raiden's in the assassins...))

...And he leaves before I even say anything. Keigo thought to himself as he released the jutsu, bringing Raiden and himself back to the real world.
"Ok...shall we return?"
He said as he walked out of the office and towards the gates.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games