Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:26 pm
Shiro pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to Shihan. "Use that paper and focus your chakra into it. That should tell us the elements. And no you will not burn anyone I said. Even if it is for training."
((Fire burns, Water makes wet, Lightning crumples, wind splits in two and earth turns to ash. First thing it does is primary. Second is secondary. At genin you have access to the primary. Chunin gives secondary. It also has to do with one bloodline. It can kill a person, take their heart and use the primary element as their own so long as they have the heart. But the main thing you need to worry about is what your first element and second element will be.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 pm
"ok so focus it into the paper." He starts to grunt as he looks at the paper shine and turn into a bundle of black ash. Shihan lets the ash fall from his hands. "Ash = Earth?"
EDIT:
Then the ash suddenly catches on fire, burning them out of sight. "So fire and earth?"  

The Health Potion

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 pm
((Need two elements.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 pm
"Perfect, I'll train him"Katsu said getting his brass knuckles out.

((no, people can have one if they want to. and if you want a second element choose fire or lightning))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 pm
((Alright then.))
"So just earth huh? Well I don't have that so I guess you are getting trained by him."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:39 pm
(( I edited the post.))  

The Health Potion

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 pm
((Don't worry about it. You can edit it back.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:41 pm
"No, my second element is fire, the ash caught on fire"  

The Health Potion

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:43 pm
"Well then, we both will train you, i could train you myself completely since i also have fire, but i'm to lazy"Katsu said and searched for a tree.

((keep it, i'm to lazy to train you all the time, if it's fire Ishmail trains you to
choose water if you want him to train you))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:44 pm
"Alright then. Well once you hit chunin I could teach you fire. Or you could teach yourself. For now though, you can only learn earth."
((Can't train the second element. You only get access to the first element until chunin. Just train him fast. Havock seems to want to rush things and we don't have hardly anyone ready for those exams.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm
"Right, so now i learn earth jutsu"?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:51 pm
Ryoko's rock clone crawled on the ceiling, his chakra level so low it could be dismissed as an ordinary student. His eyes widened slightly at seeing Shihan. A small smile made it's way to his face.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 pm
Katsu looked at Shihan."Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)"Katsu sent two blobs of mud to a tree. The tree soon crumbled due to the massive weight."You learn that first". Katsu sent lightning kunai blindly toward the new presence he sensed on the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 pm
"Ok so now" Shihan does the handsigns and ."Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)" The mud shoots at the trees, as the trees dont completley crumble, due to the fact that Shihan was lower leveled.  

The Health Potion

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:10 pm
"FAILURE"Katsu punches Shihan in the face and yells at him for half a minute."See, this is how it's done"Katsu told Shiro."and get off the roof Ryoko, I know your their".  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games