Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku smiled as he flipped off the roof and landed on the ground."If you say so." He took out a kunai and started to twirl it as he walked to the training grounds.--

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron decided on a better plan. He made hand seals and two grass clones formed (he's now outside of the building) And one heads off to the training grounds another heads to the kusakage's office and the real daron goes to the spring to relax.  

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:23 pm
Arekku clone came with Yukio and placed him on the bed. While making Aki's poison Arekku had also made a special drug that would destroy his memory, the effects ranges from a day to a month so it would be possible that Yukio would wake up and forget he was a chunnin, though Arekku with his knowledge made sure that he would at least forget he was at Cloud when Arekku had come. As this clone changed with the original letting out Angel chakra so he started to heal some parts of Yukio though he was going to leave Yukio's legs messed up for now.

((There didn't kill your rpc and basically my rpc is giving yours a second chance to live anyone else would of killed ya in that position mmmhmm, though your Arekku's first pupils so sympathy))

(Edit)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio woke up in the hospital and immediately gripped his head. "Ahhh, I haven't had this bad of a headache since Mardi Gras." He noticed Arekku in the room. "What the hell happened to me?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 pm
"Mmm you did something completely retarded and annoying to me so I beat you to close death, I don't think I did good enough job." Arekku said as he sat down and looked at him,"So your punishment is living without legs for awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sat up and crossed his arms over his chest. "I see....it was more than just you I annoyed though, am I right? I must've "annoyed" Shoko as well?" he grinned and nodded to himself.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 am
"I explain the doctors how to treat your legs, it's going to take a while, though you should be able to move by days end. I suggest taking it easy or you might rip it open again." Arekku said as he disperse seeing that the real one was having trouble controlling his chakra.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:36 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sighed after Arekku left. "A whole day in bed, huh? Well at least this will finally give me the opportunity to write my next chapter." Yukio pulled out his notebook from inside his shirt and started writing. "It would seem I was wrong though about why my memory was erased. Considering how avoidant he was to go into details about it, Arekku is definitely hiding something, something he won't willingly tell me. Hmm...I'll have to investigate myself once I get back on my feet again."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio finished writing as the doctors finished healing his body and legs. He smiled and sprang to his feet again. "Alright, now it's time to solve this mystery! Plus, I could probably get some training done in the mean-time. Let's see...what was the last thing I remember? Hmm...well I was traveling with Matoko to visit Cloud about her Angel or something...and then..........I don't remember. Did something happen to me in Cloud? How does something in Cloud tie into something Arekku wouldn't want me to know about? How the hell did I even get here!? Perhaps Matoko and Nanashi could help me out." Yukio left the hospital, deep in thought as he tried to piece together his memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd4UsEEbbKo (lol)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm
((lol, really??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:48 pm
((It was either that or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8Ws56KPdk

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnW6ds9wOI ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 pm
((Franky gadget would've been my choice XD))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

((REALLY REALLY SORRY crying .... Sched got kinda... hectic... crying sorry...))

Akira looked up and noted Nelo's possible attacks. Most likely he would not be able to dodge if he went and attacked Nelo. He was at a disadvantage because Nelo's place was higher, and his sand would not reach the blade because of the chakra. Akira let his sand drop on the floor but still griped a handful of sand just for defense if even Nelo planed to continue with the attack.
___
-2 genin
-1 chunin
-3 total

((LOL... I used to do something kinda similar...))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Normally Nelo would accept the surrender but there was something that makes Akira a threat.

As he pulled out the sheath he angled the blade and placed the tip in such a way that if he even so feels the need to increase the flow of chakra it would cut Akira's veins and he would bleed to death.

"You are pretty interesting. That was harder to cut through than sand." Nelo said then he used the sheath to try and cut Akira's arm. This would be nothing more than just a cut, he was curious about Hideo's blood feeding and he wanted to see what happens if he feeds Hideo more.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

-1 academy

((its fine I can wait for weeks on end))  

Ice_Cubex

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:17 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira looked at the chakra blade that Nelo was using on him. Any sudden movements could have meant his end. He then noticed the cut that Nelo's put on him. It was actually really nothing to him and guess that Nelo knew that much. He remembered one of them being bloodthristy having an aura similar to his own... the craving for blood. Was Nelo trying to provoke this, he thought. Thinking this, Akira suddenly pulled down his arm fast enough and side stepped fast enough to PROBABLY evade the chakra going down from the blade... dropping the iron sand he held. He opened his pack with the same hand... and held the katana with the other. He took out one of the arms hidden in his pack and started removing the flesh from it leaving only the bone. After, he put back the bones in his pack, slowly leaned down and put the bloody flesh away from his iron sand. He moved his fingers slowly around and words started to form from his iron sand.

"If you wanted blood... Why did'nt you say so"

Akira grinned and let the iron sand drop again onto the floor.

___
-2 genin
-1 chunin
-3 total

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games