Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:37 pm
((....i never taught you sandstorm clone, i taught you violent wind palm, which would take up nearly all your chakra to use it, not the sandstorm one, and i used a technique i saw havoc do, i used the Genjutsu one of the Mangekyou, and forced him to learn jutsu for the 3 days, but in reality it took a few seconds))
((your allowed to be taught jutsu up to one rank higher, but it takes a larger tole on the user))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:39 pm
((If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Test/Raiden that taught you Sandstorm.))  

Fanoto

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:39 pm
((Ah ok. That makes sense. And you are allowed, but I thought you were allowed only one, one rank higher. So for example, I could learn a single jonin rank jutsu, but I couldn't learn anymore. Man I need to yell at BB for giving me bad information))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:40 pm
((Jim...how do you know an S rank jutsu and Water cannon a Jonin level jutsu...And Sandstorm Clone a Jonin jutsu, and Sand Cacoon a Jonin jutsu. Thats it jim.))

A ghostly figure of a women appeared infront of Z and her eyes glowed green. "Z by order of the Death God and Goddess I sentince you to at minimum a week in jail." The girl then grabbed onto Z and disappeated as she dragged him away.

((Your in jail now, you can only post in the jail threads, and try and post out of it will get you in even more trouble))  

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:42 pm
((....wind palm is S-rank? and i taught him water cannon a while ago, didn't know that was A-rank...i thought is Was B-rank when test taught it to me.....))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:42 pm
All 3 of the clones looked at the ghost and quickly were stunned and poofed away .  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:44 pm
User ImageShinro "13" Irou
?-His Own Assassin-?

(( *Shrug* I guess I'll fight again later... ))

Shinro watched Z be taken away and his armor disappeared into the normal Tirokami sword. Quickly, he ran from the Tree of Life towards the gates to leave.

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:46 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((....wind palm is S-rank? and i taught him water cannon a while ago, didn't know that was A-rank...i thought is Was B-rank when test taught it to me.....))

(( It is the ranking is werid around the higher levels

E: Academy
D: Genin
C: Chunin
B: Jonin
A: High Jonin/ Weak S Rank
S: S rank

However this guild just groups them by Rank, not by letter))  

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:49 pm
((ah ok, sorry if i caused any trouble then... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:04 pm
(OMG. Then how am I in trouble for the other jutsu? If their Jounin ranks, and I learned them at Chuunin through my sensei, how come I'm in s**t?)  

Zombie Swagger

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:14 pm
((cause it doesnt matter if it through your sensei. They are to powerful for you, which is why idk. They are JONIN level jutsu))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm
(I was told they take more chakra then usual but I can still use Jounin level jutsu. Plus, I qualified for my Jounin exam which I was supposed to take on Saturday but I guess I'll be in jail for that time. Owe, if Firu gets put in jail as well, then maybe the exams will get held off?)  

Zombie Swagger

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 pm
((I have a question, which pertains to the situation. As far as I have been aware for sometime, it has been permitted to learn and use jutsu that were one rank above one's current rank as long as it was sparingly and not all too often. My question is: Does this constitute as a ruling meaning that we can no longer use jutsu one rank above our own?

EDIT: If this has been seen as a nuisance, please feel free to remove it or ask me to and I shall.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:27 pm
((From what I was told from sumi when I asked the same thing, this started a while ago when rahenno did that with someone once because they kept bugging him about it. The whole one rank higher jutsu thing was never official.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:31 pm
((There is some truth for that. You are allowed a single jutsu, 1 rank higher, and it can be used once per battle. And yes RAh did do it, so somehow that exploded into this idk))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games