Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail knew how Shoku felt about herself and how she thought she was a freak for her ability. He didn't want her to get hurt because of those words, so he stood as tall as he could, 6'1" or a little tall, and emitted his white chakra out of his body from all the chakra points he could control, making it spin around him. He looked into Fenrir's eye "Shut the Hell up! Shoku is a Proud Shinobi and probable the Pride of Grass. So if you don't watch what you say I'll have to make you eat your words." he swore.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:36 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir became red in the face as he was reminded, yet again, that he was wearing nothing but soaked underwear. "Th-That was an accident! I didn't know she was down there!" Then he heard Vrail and snarled when Shoku tried to cut him. The only thing she would cut is skin with the thick layer of densified bone awaiting underneath. He tried to grab her arm as it hit the resistence of the bone. "I swear woman if you're the pride of this village then this must be hell!"

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile
(yay new song!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail quickly made handsigns and pushed his left hand at the grounds, while looking at Fenrir. The chidori sparked on his hands as the electic current hit the area around him. He was furios "I told you to leave her alone!" he yelled at the top of her lunges.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
Areku not able to take it anymore his eyes started to glow purple as Susanoo appeared behind him as well storm clouds gather,"What the hell did you say!" Areku yelled as a lightning bolt from the sky his sword charging it up with lightning as Susanoo crossed his arms behind Areku,"Do not insult Shoku you a**h**e." Areku said as he made a dash to him but as he was about to stab him an afterimage clone was there again as Areku appeared behind him an let out a slash toward his neck in a swift motion.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm
Katsu showed up behind Fenrir and looked at both Vrail and Fenrir when he said"If you two don't shut up I will kill you both, in fact, I need to test out my new jutsu"Katsu started up the hand signs. As his fists lit up with flames he looked around, "who's first?".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 pm
((Guys I gotta go... sorry Library is closing.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail qucikly settled down and looked back at Shoku "Don't listen to him. You know you're the best there is." he says as he slowly slid into the water to rinse the wounder on his right side. It hurt but it had to be done, or he was bound to lose his arm. Here he rested, watching what would happen.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm
Shoku smiles and points up...There a c2 bird is flying in circles around the air. its tail collapses and it starts chewing on some clay. "How about we stop this? and you give me a kiss?" Shoku smiles while breathing in deeply.  

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir snarled at the two guys, his hair now standing on end and his canines growing sharper. "Idiots, you think she needs your help? You must really not know her." Then Katsu appeared and although Fenrir didn't know him, he stopped the fight. After that Shoku seemed like she was coming onto him, which made him release her arm pretty much instantly and blush. He quickly crossed his arms and looked at the ground, his hair hiding his face. He growled, though a tad nervously, "A-A kiss? HA! As if I'd take it from somebody like you. Considering how these guys were about to throw their lives to you, you must really get around. Kissing you would kill me whether from some disease you'll give me or if I took my own life from pure shame."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm
"Really, shut up, you talk to much, by the way, who the hell are you"Katsu asked as he canceled the jutsu. "I'll just sit down for a bit, but if you don't shut up, I'll kill you"Katsu said while sitting down against a tree nearby.

((just so you know, I'm only here cause someone deleted the training grounds.))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku smiles and then spits a deadly poison right in Fenrir's face. She busts up laughing. "I haven't kissed one of these guys here you fool. Oh and you still might die." She jumps backwards to avoid that deadly poof of poisonous gas. What makes this guy think he is so high and mighty, Shoku has just been through hell, having to kill her parents and doesn't have time for this nonsense. She turns her back from him and starts walking away. "I don't have time for you anyways."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 pm
Katsu laughed at the conclusion of the conflict. "Thank god, he kept on with his speeches and poetry"Katsu smirked as he put his head back waiting for something else to happen.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glared at the woman. "Heh, like I'll believe that. Oh, and while you're walking away you should fix your hole!" Fenrir said walking towards the spring water. He muttered to himself, "Oh no, poison, whatever shall I do? I hope there's some kind of mystical water that can heal my wounds nearby. OH WAIT, it's sitting right in front of me." Fenrir jumped into the lake. "This poison is nothing compared to Zeramaru's anyways."

(btw fenrir isn't talking about the kind of hole you're probably thinking of)

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:26 pm
NUR

User Image

((that poison can't be healed with water...its an S-rank type poison which kills you very quickly. its called Poisonous kiss of death. It chokes you to death and is on the same level as Zeramarus poisons. but since i didn't get it in your mouth then whatever. I will let it slide.))

While fenrir is washing the poison of his face the clay C2 bird spits out 5 divebombing birds at him. They soar towards him quickly. The C2 bird swoops down and picks Shoku up just as it does She makes a handsigns and detonates all the birds right around Fenrir in a nice arc. "Piece of S***." She says then flies up into the horizon.

Eris5

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail looked around... he didn't know what to do.

Hatake Family Tanto

((Back... I had to fire up my old computer to see what is happening.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games