Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:47 am
Daron smiles towards lenon "Time to play." Daron then does a series of hand signs a red sphere begins to form around DAron as he raises his body temperatures, the water turns into steam. (- Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique))
Daron then releases the jutso and flips forward, he lands silently on top of the water he holds his katana in front of himself in a defensive position. "Why don't you just kill me?"...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:53 am
Lenon watched Daron, and pulled out his staff of lightining. "Because.... if I did, Masumi would kill me...." He jumped up and, spinning, launched his attack at Daron. The mist glowed yellow as he spun around, aiming so smack Daron somewhere in the legs. It would also shock him quite a bit, as he was in the water not long ago.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm
(The water dried when I did the jutso lol)
As the staff came swinging at his legs, he timed it perfectly he flips backwards the staff missing by less than an inch of his legs. When he lands he reaches into his shuriken pouch and throws three shurikens at lenons face. "Bummer..." Daron's crimson eyes are glowing, "Do you want to kill me?" Daron smiles, "Im not sure im ready to die. I have plans."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm
((Oh. Missed that. >.>))

"Well, " Lenon said as he turned. The three shuriken all stabbed him directly in the face. "...Damn, now I need a new face. Anyway, I don't like killing. It's not my style." He reached toward Daron and his other arm extended backwards, and he threw his staff at him.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She looked over to Daron and Lennon. Feeling uninterested in the fight any longer she proped herself up on the side of the hotspring and decided to just lounge around for a little bit. She stared up at the sky and just went to her own thoughts on various things, mostly, the people she had met thus far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:18 pm
Daron side steps to the right just in time for it to not touch his skin. He then sheathes his katana, "Why not kill me? Im looked down upon by this village anyways." Daron's face is emotionless, his eyes shine there glow and they have a hint of the hunger lenon had seen in the academy...  

FullbusterOrleans

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

It looked like this fight was going to last a long while. She sighed softly and pushed herself up off the ground and headed inside. Amara dried herself off and put her clothes back on before heading out of the hotspring so Daron and Lennon could continue with their little squabble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:20 pm
Kato-flameking
Daron side steps to the right just in time for it to not touch his skin. He then sheathes his katana, "Why not kill me? Im looked down upon by this village anyways." Daron's face is emotionless, his eyes shine there glow and they have a hint of the hunger lenon had seen in the academy...

Lenon pulled his finger back slighly and the staff came spinning back quietly. "Well, I don't look down upon you. At the end of the game, the pawn and the king go back into the same box. That's how I look at life."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:24 pm
(so wait, we can be in two places sometimes?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:26 pm
"I see what you mean." Daron smiles "The villagers seem to think im evil... I'll have to prove them wrong. I might want power but thats only so that I can save others." Daron lets himself sink down into the water.  

FullbusterOrleans

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:31 pm
Shimahamaru
(so wait, we can be in two places sometimes?)

((Yup. The Ramen shop isn't really that big of a deal, so this is okay.))

Lenon stops the staff and has it stab down into the water. "Well...I can see why. But usually, power corrupts. Never let that happen. And always remember that your friends should be more important than power. Never make it an obsession, or it'll be your ruin." He stood in place, waiting for Daron to do something about the staff running with electricity. It'd give him a nasty shock....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 pm
((Normally I would be yelling about this, but eh. A wizard did it. Just don't abuse this fact to train and be in a fight at the same time. And don't abuse it to be in different villages at the same time. You need some type of reasoning behind why you are in a different village. Whether it be a clone, or whatever.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:41 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru walked into the hot springs and saw the fight. Wonder what's going on. he thought. He didn't interfere though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm
call_me_ishmail1
((Normally I would be yelling about this, but eh. A wizard did it. Just don't abuse this fact to train and be in a fight at the same time. And don't abuse it to be in different villages at the same time. You need some type of reasoning behind why you are in a different village. Whether it be a clone, or whatever.))

((Yeah...basically that. However, talking in a Ramen shop can get slow, and, in the middle of a conversation, they'll log off or such, and yeah. But different villages is too big, and training while fighting is just not fair. I'd yell at you if you did that. >.>))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games