Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:58 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki took a couple bites over her udon as Lenon spoke again. She was about to respond to his comment on family when the man continued on. So she decided to take another bite, only then did she realise what he was saying. Noodles and and soup sputtered from her mouth. Between coughs she wiped her mouth clean. Her face was full blush and beat red. "U-uh..." She stuttered out completely embarrassed, "We didn't... we did no such thing!" They'd only kissed. Nothing more! She heard Vrail and angrily hit him on the top of the head. "Don't say such things!"

EDITED

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:59 pm
Lenon laughed. "That may be, but you seem to like being suffocated by that tongue, the way you dove in like that. Or did you want revenge?" He watched Vrail's eyes with amusement. He had never met a Kurama before, and had skipped the reading on them. Now, he wished he hadn't.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 pm
Doku Jaki
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki took a couple bites over her udon as Lenon spoke again. She was about to respond to his comment on family when the man continued on. So she decided to take another bite, only then did she realise what he was saying. Noodles and and soup sputtered from her mouth. Between coughs she wiped her mouth clean. Her face was full blush and beat red. "U-uh..." She stuttered out completely embarrassed, "We didn't... we did no such thing!" They'd only kissed. Nothing more! She heard Vrail and angrily hit him on the top of the head. "Don't say such things!"

EDITED

Lenon snorted. "I'm a Sannin here. I have access to the hospital security tapes, you know. I was curious, and so I checked...but don't worry. I can keep it from getting to your parents if you'd rather they not know. He looked at her from the side of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail's smile brightened, as he took the hit. He knew it'd be a good way to prove his point "See she keeps beating me!" he said as he rubbing his growing knot. He did like kissing her, but in front of his starnger he wasn't going to say it since it was already a proven fact. Vrail turned to Aki, his implanted eyes still spinning. He was not used to his Kurama techinques yet, or even their eyes. They were activating all by their selves again. He'd have to activate his Hatake kekkia Genkie to get rid of them again.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:14 pm
Lenon shook his head in mock-pity. "Such an abusive future wife...Vrail, you need to...are you okay?" Lenon reached toward Vrail and his black tattoos hidden under his cloak slithered off his hand and slid onto Vrail's body. They would prevent any bloodline or clan ability from being used. "That'll stop it." The tattoo melted in the center, slowly, and some of it stayed on Vrail. "When you're okay, just tell me, and I'll take it back." He looked concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki looked hopefully over at Lenon, "Oh please don't let them know. That would cause hell." Just the thought caused a groan to escape her. She could hear the clan heads scolding her now. If you're willing to give yourself to this rat then it's high time you served your duties to the clan. Then that would be it. No more shinobi life. No more Vrail. She'd be forced to marry some member of the clan that was probably living in a different village. She burried her head in her arms unaware of Vrail's activated Kurama eyes.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 pm

User Image

Vrail nodded at Lenon, silently thanking him for deactivating the Kurama eyes. He was just glad they hadn't put anyone in a Genjutsus while they were activated. He noticed Aki pu his head between her arms and took a serious note. He wrapped her in a hug, with his chest against her back and his chin on her left shoulder. He waited for her to be aware of him, before speaking "Aki... Don't worry. I will not let us be apart. I will not stand for your clan, if it means losing you. I will protect you always." he touched the promise ring and kissed her neck "I made a promise... We made a Promise to always be there for each other. I promised you that I'd never leave you. Aki I love you... I won;t let anything bad happen to you. I Promise!"

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 pm
Lenon looked down at Aki. "Now, why would I do a thing like that? I've met your clan before. I don't really take a liking to them much. I promise on my brothers' lives that I'll do everything I can to prevent your clan from knowing. Okay?" He made two clones of himself, and they departed from the shop. He hesitated. "...If you love him that much, I won't let them have you." His tone grew dark. He looked up at Vrail. "If she really is willing to risk the danger of her clan for you and this turns out to be some sort of...joke to you or something, not even Masumi will be able to stop what I'm going to do to you, understand? I'll hurt you so bad that even her healing abilities won't help you...." Lenon looked at Vrail and saw in his eyes what he hoped was genuine love. "But...that won't end up happening...."

((Wheee~ His violent protective side.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki sat up as Vrail pulled into a hug. Her hands came to rest lightly upon his own. His decleration eased her worries and reminded her just why she wished to devote herself to him. After he and Lenon had both said their words she smiled and placed a small kiss on Vrail's cheek. The last part of the sanin's speech caused a small grimace from her, but she knew it wouldn't ever come to that. "Thank you. Both of you." Suddenly something clicked in her mind, "Wait, Lenon-sama, just how are you going to keep them from finding out?" She looked nervously out to where his two clones had left and back towards him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 pm
Lenon smiled slyly. "I, um...have my ways." He turned without another word and began to eat the remainder of his ramen.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 pm
OOC;;

Going to bed.
Night night.

I'll be on for a little bit tomorrow.
Hopefully...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 pm
((Night.))

Lenon finished his Ramen and, with a quick gulp of tea, handed the bowl and cup to the waiter. He turned to Vrail. "You know, if you want a space for you two, I can arrange that...several different ways. You'll be safe from prying eyes if I can make you one. Is that okay with you?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:32 am
Ray finished his food and burped a little as he rose from his seat and walked over to Lenon and bowed to him "Lenon,Good afternoon to you" he said as he cracked his knuckles and stood there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 am

User Image

Vrail knew he wouldn't ever let anything bad happen to her. She was the best thing in his life. But Lenon's words still scare him and that was the point. He heart was pounding from Aki's kiss, she could even probable feel it's fast rate fro his chest, but had his attention on the Sannin "Sir... What are you capable of? I have heard of you Lenon... and I wish to take care of Aki. Yet if I am some how killed on a mission or something I wish for her to still be taken care of. Is there any way you could train her?" he asked politely. He ignored the living together question, for it was what he wanted, but because he was a gentleman that he would wait till their wedding night to finally move in together. He didn't want any rumors going around that he had taken her purity away. But when the time came he would be happy to ask Lenon for the favor of helping them find a place, he was already thinking of ways for adding Lenon into the proposal.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am
Ray looked at Lenon and then to everyone else and then back to his new squad leader Lenon."Lenon if I may ask do you know any Grass jutsu?," he asked as he studied Lenon hard and looked away to the floor and studided the dirt and marks that were there.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games