Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 pm
The man had not left behind his own self, but a large red-scaled dragon, to come and communicate with the boy. "Shahnz has left for Amegakure. I am to give you a ride there if that is what you desire. However, I hope that is not what you "desire" because frankly I don't really give two shits for Shahnz or his assignments. So what's it going to be? Rain village, or stay?" The dragon had been glaring at the boy, judging him all he could, and wondering what the man saw in a weak child like he.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:06 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The Gennin glared at the dragon, scanning it and it's scales. It sure was a magnificent sight. "Are you allowed to eat me? If not, then let's go to Ame." Hopping on the back of the dragon, Keza rubbed across the back of the beast. "Wow... Red. Such a hostile color. Oh, well. I've been meaning to visit enother country, anyway. It'd seem fun." The boy poked the dragon several times before he assumed it would take flight. He didn't know what to say to get it to fly so he just sat there and waited. "We're off to see Ame! The wonderful village of Ame! Even though I've never been there, so I have no idea if it's wonderful or not. But all the rain kinda cramps my fire style. So, no getting into fights. Can you help me with that, Dragon guy... dragon?"

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:18 pm
"I. Hate. Rain. Incase you haven't noticed with your likely small level of intelligence, I am a fire dragon. I would be about as powerful as your average grannie in that nation, and therefore my aid wouldn't help you regardless. But it's okay. Shahnz is fire element too, so you can both die together. Sounds like fun, huh?" He then began to flap his wings, leaping high into the sky before vision of the ground would soon cease and he would be covered in rain and storm in no time. (exit)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff