Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

Seridao

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 pm
Did I post? I think I did. Sothe would be sick, and Geoffry.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:16 pm
coinage8
as long as no more mario characters are in it theres already alot. Maybey Tails as at least an assist trophy

Oh yeah, Tails of course. Then he can be just as useless as a nintendog.

>_>  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Moontear123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:28 pm
Super smash brothers Unite In this you can morph two characters together in custom characters after beating adventure mode 1 time, in custom characters you would only be able to morph two together you only have a certain amount of powers and smashes so you would have to switch out. In the adventure there something called a morpheme. it is an item you come across in one of the first levels when you get the morpheme you are able to morph with one other character on the team, which will be very small in the first few levels, the custom powers are chosen randomly during adventure so choose to good characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:17 am
Rosalina... and baby charecters for all of them, I want to see baby ganondorf... will he have a purple diaper? eek  

Hinata19515

Hinata19515

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:18 am
J of The Wind
coinage8
as long as no more mario characters are in it theres already alot. Maybey Tails as at least an assist trophy

Oh yeah, Tails of course. Then he can be just as useless as a nintendog.

>_>

Nintendog isnt useless by the way... I always kill my brothers under cover of nintendog talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am
I don't know what Treasure has been up to but....

User Image

MISCHIEF MAKERS FOR THE WIN.

And now I'm going to just throw her out here even though she's from an Indy game.

User Image

NUE HOUJUU!!!

Seriously, I was deeply dissapointed by Tabuu, they should have just stopped pretending he wasn't a Marx clone and just made the final boss of Subspace Marx.  

PCB Alice Margatroid

MarioLuigi1983

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:27 am
Let's hope the fourth installment is awesome. I have tons of ideas, especially for the character roster.

Considering that we get a game once every generation, I think we'll see one within five to seven years. Long wait, but hopefully it'll be worth it.

The Betman
Sakurai doesn't have to make it for it to come out, everyone. Just because one developer leaves a team doesn't mean that the saga is over. Brawl would be a bad note to end it on, I think.

I agree. That game, as good as it was, was a HUGE disappointment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:36 pm
A tag team feature would be cool. Like you could choose several characters, and when you were killed with one, you would enter the field with the next character on your list.  

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

Shiori Hanamaru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:43 pm
Toon Zelda that Bv's into Tetra. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:11 pm
Lately my awesome ideas have been shunned because ppl were being to realistic and uncreative to accept them. but howabout,

Super Smash Bros: the Great Console Wars!

new characters would be like shadow, crash, spyro, ryu hayabusa, master chief, the gears of war guy, whoever the main person is on bioshock , nightmare from Soulcalibur, and cloud from final fantasy.

HOWABOUT IT!???  

Monster_Mario

Mr Ronin Arp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 pm
Wow this is old....
They better make a ssb4 are Ill riot!!!
As for new ideas I think more pokemon in pokeballs cuz they seem to be the same alot in brawl compared to melee. Roy back. Sonic better. Issac. Screw Megaman lets get ZERO!!! Better stage building.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:04 pm
PM Mei f you wanna play  

LEJendary

Dedicated Player

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 pm
How 'bout next time around we DON'T over-hype the game to the point where I end up getting bored with it very quickly 'cause I already know what's going to be in it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Rargon
Imagine up a new name for the Super Smash Bros. franchise. Like Super Smash Bros. Armageddon, or something. Think of new characters that might be invited to come into Brawl or some that will never have a chance (Like Master Chief, or Jesus. xd ). Brand new assists trophies that will be even cheaper than ever. Gorgeous looking stages from a selection of new Wii games, or Sonic,or your requested character. Apply your own music to a stage from a MP3 Player. All New Menu, New Online Match options. ANYTHING!!

Edit: All New Smash Ball Specials, Character's Moves Customization.

As for me, a dynamic stage would be traveling the Galaxy (somewhat related to the Sunshine stage).

Update: July 25, 2009 - I'm still surprised people are still posting on this post. xD

Brawl is the last game in the series sad  

SlashFighter1988

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm
Don't recall if I posted already, not going to bother looking, and if I did, it deserves repeating anyway.

If I could pick anyone to get into a Smash Bros. game I'd pick Gilius ********' Thunderhead from Golden Axe.

User Image

I could picture playing as him. Hack the s**t out of all your enemies and his final smash could be that he summons lightning to just hit everyone on screen.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff