Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 am
"well im going to go fight some dude" Mark said as he glanced up at the clock and almost fell over from bordem  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 pm
Bella looked over to him, then thought for a mintue before answering. "Well..I guess nothing...My class after this, is..I think Music." She said with a chuckle, Stella making that their last period as a joke.

Ella yawned then snickered, she took out her cellphone and hid it with her hair. "Hey, it's me..I'm just bored, actu-..Really now?...Well, we'll just have to deal with them, won't we?....I'll met you there." She said then put her phone up. "I'll be back!" She said to Iskii, then went over to the teacher. She used the excuse of it's the 'monthly', and he excused her to the bathroom. She grabbed the pass, and walked out of the room.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 pm
Poseidon smilled, "Well I don't think you need any help with singing, so how about you skip with me?" he said. Poseidon looked up at the clock to see that they ony had a few other minutes left.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:02 pm
"Sure, that would be fun." She said with a snicker, picturing Stella probably doing the same. Bella yawned as the teacher stood up, looking at the clock.

"Well, how time flies...I was too busy with other things, that I skipped our discussion. But, no matter, we will continue tomorrow! Have a nice afternoon." He said, getting his jacket and started to pick his suitcase.

(I'll be right back, got to do a few chores)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:04 pm
getting up Mark walked out the door and waited for the others while he was waiting he started to hum his favriote song  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm
Poseidon looked foward for the teacher to say the class was over, he stoud up and looked back at Bella. "You reay?" he asked putting his hand out to help her out of her seat.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 pm
Bella looked up, seeing him offering to help her up. Not wanting to be rude she just grabbed his hand, and stood up. She got her bag, and put it over her shoulder. "Now I am." She replied, dusting herself off a bit as she smiled.

Ella walked passed the halls, sneaking around not to get caught, then the halls soon filled as the bell rang for class to be over. She opened one of the doors and went in, Stella there with two boys tied up next to her. "Stella, you made me dismiss my new toy! What is so important..?" Ella said as she stormed in, glancing at the boys.

Stella humped then kicked one of the boys," They went off and did research behind us..They know who we are, and luckily I as able to track them down before they told anyone else." She explained then looked to Ella. "And don't worry, they don't know what we are.." She whispered into Ella's ear as Ella turned to the boys. Both boys struggling to get out of their ropes, probably scared out of their minds..as they should be.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm
"Alright, come on. We can take my car" Poseidon said to Bella as they both left the room. "So were do you want to go?" he asked her.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 pm
"well i can give one person a ride on my chopper if anyone wants" Mark said turning and walking with the group tward the exit  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 pm
Bella looked at the two then shrugged. " I'm in the mood for whatever, really." She said as she walked, looking at the sky as they just walked outside. Really no one minding them as the school lacked how they should stay in school, and attend their classes.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm
Poseidon walked over to his blue mustang, he opened up the driver door and stoud there and looked back at Bella. "You gonna ride with Ares?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 am
walking over to where is red custem chopper was parked starting the engine and holding onto the helmet he never wore "or are you going to ride with poseidon" he asked  

jokester120

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am
(Crap, Bella getting all the attention xD)

She blinked, really not expecting to choose. Bella looked to Ares then to Poseidon. " Uhh..are we going to the same place..?" She said, really just asking to make the decision easier for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 pm
"I'm heading over to the lake" Poseidon said as he started his Mustang.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

jokester120

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm
"im not going anywhere speacil" Mark said as he moved his copper over next to the driver side of the mustang and looking around  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games