Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Artisans District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
delbosque rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 am
Rupel's eyes went a little wide as she saw music notes coming to life off in front of her and around the... person... who was in the lead, riding a sheep. Rupel was pleased that she seemed to be doing well, but she wanted to catch up if she could, and made an effort to try and jog faster.  
Frostborne_PrettyGirl rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:58 pm
The sensation Rogi now felt was not the familiar feel of his teleportation spell, but rather it felt as if he had been sprung forwaef by an invisible force. As such, he figured his spell had failed and once he regained his balance he began walking, albeit a little bit faster, towards the end.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:45 pm
Hearing the music Kair the sheep girl began running much faster and left the other racers far behind.  
BlazingDan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 pm
Blue noticed that everyone else seemed to be ahead of her. Also that giant comic artist hands were drawing stuff, which she assumed wasn't normal (but then again you never know).

I have to get serious if I am to win this race, however I do that, she thought. There was a dramatic chord of music and she transformed into a fearsome... umbrella. With a little face on it.

With the wind on her side at least she was gaining speed. sweatdrop  

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:54 am
Present Results-

Justice: 9-No effect
Rupel: 18-the blues has you down. lose a turn
Rogi: 12-No effect
Rooj: 22-a cute cuddly coconut kitten is lending its support! move forward 3 spaces(25)
Blue: 6-No effect
Eri: 10-
Areashine: 12-

(You may roll again)

The crowd awwed at the people so far behind and began giving them comfort cheers.  
BlazingDan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 am
"Thank you crowd, I did not know I was so popular." said Blue, completely missing the fact that she was losing and they were trying to make her get moving.

I would say fatigue was setting in, but really she was just stupid.  

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Frostborne_PrettyGirl rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am
Rogi, caught by surprise, was instantly shot forward. His spell, =previously thought to have not worked at all, suddenly kicked in and sent him forward. He quickly regained his footing and used the momentum to sprint ever onward.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Rupel was trying so hard to jog faster, that she tripped on a small uneven spot on the race track.

She chipped part of her knee off and just sat there examining the damage, thinking sadly to herself that she wasn't likely to win at this rate. The person in front was so much farther ahead now, and the people behind were catching up.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Fuzzy Mitten Mistress rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Suddenly a kitten wearing one of Rooj's slave collars runs in and picks up Kair piggy backing her a great distance and setting her down. Kair continues running after her rest.  
justice_prime rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 pm
The flamingo's legs began to get tired and his strut grew wobbly. "Uh oh, let's trade places!" Justice hopped onto the ground and scurried under the Flamingo, Carrying him on his back. "Hooyah!" Justice scurried forward.  

justice_prime

Claire-chii rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 am
She didn't know what happened. As if time spiraled around her and she stopped for a moment. And now that her senses are back, she went back to the race and continued to catch up on others.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:23 am
Present Results-

Blue: 12-No effect
Rogi: 18-the blues has you down. lose a turn
Rupel: 18-
Rooj: 30-disco leeches attack! go forward one space (31)
Justice: 13-A storyteller weaves you into his story! Move forward 1 space (14)
Eri: 13-A storyteller weaves you into his story! Move forward 1 space (14)
Areashine: 12-

(You may roll again)

Watching in surprise as one of the races shot so far ahead it looked as if a winner was certain.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
BlazingDan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 am
"Wow, one of the racers shot so far ahead it seems like a winner is certain!" yelled a crowd member.
"Are we supposed to win if we get to the front?" asked Blue with great surprise.
"Stop joking around!" replied the crowd.
"..So it's a contest of running?"
"You're an idiot!!"

A triumphant peal of background music broke out. "I have to run fast!" announced our hero, unmeasureably proud that she'd figured out this difficult concept. The crowd turned the other way and looked at the rest of the contestants instead of this weirdo.  
delbosque rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:54 am
A flock of donut holes came bouncing over to Rupel and hopped around her a bit.

"Oh, you're right." she said, wiping away a small tear. "I'm still ahead of almost everyone else. Even if I don't catch up I should still show everyone out there what baked people can do with a little determination!"

The donut holes really hadn't said that much, in so many words, but they really had done their best to cheer Rupel up.

She got up and dusted herself off a little and blew kisses at the donut holes as they bounded gleefully away. The the doll-girl started jogging again.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Fuzzy Mitten Mistress rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:59 am
Screaming at the oncoming disco leeches Kair ran faster.

Not wanting the blood suckers to devour her maid Rooj pulled out her magic rope and swung it like a whip sending them flying towards the people behind her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff