Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

xRainbow Raine

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 am
Why hello there, I am Alair Raine, but you may just say Alair or Raine I do not mind either way~ If you'd like to know my real name you can just ask me and I'll tell you. C:
Uhm, I am 16, and I am Native American/Spaniard. I am currently a junior in highschool~ Also, I can sense energies and read little auras, if you don't believe me that is okay, I just felt I should inform you ladies and gentlemen. Oh, and my favorite color is turquiose but I usually just wear random colors ^^ I am also on a drill/dance team, so I'll be usually busy during the week but I get on for a few. On Fridays, I'll especially be busy because of the football games. :3 Thank you for inviting me to this guild aswell~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:27 am
O.O I'm stylish? X3 thank you ^.^

Well hello there, My "name" is AngieTheCrazy but my real name is Angela. I prefer Angie though it sounds cuter then Angela...I'm 22 but I'll be 23 on November 30th. I like gifts but they are not necessary.

On gaia: I'm super nice I even donate when I have the funds to do so. I'll never bite your head off if you ask me for a little bit of gold. Its only if you keep on asking that I will attack you XD... I am a mischievous gaian, I will often post immature titles in cb because well yeah XD lol. >.> I might not change my avi at all. XD

In real life: I'm shy,though when I get out of my shell I'm pretty fun to be around...I'm fat XD but I'm losing it I don't have like hundreds of pounds to lose only fifty. :3 and it won't take that long because well my whole family can shed the pounds when we want to, I've just been lazy sweatdrop Doing it for several reasons. Clothes, health, clothes, attracting a boy,clothes,glamour shots,did I mention clothes? X3 Hoping to go to college one day. For Web Design or Graphic Design.
I draw avatar art when I have time

So...XD

Likes: Clothes,make-up,looking awesome, Making things (when I learn how to),drawing, anything art related,my computer,walking,talking(lol),sewing,crafting with my sis, tons of thing just ask ^_^

Dislikes: Mean people,liars,players,

Anything else just ask.

Oh right, I like almost all music meow.  

AngieTheCrazy

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

221Exorcising_robot

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:52 am
I'm earthluvr and I only like to be called that or earth. NEVER earthy. Now that I've seen some of the forum topics of this guild I'm not sure that I belong here. I hate make up, I hate dresses, and I HATE girly stuff. So we'll have to see.
I love to draw and anime things. I'm actually trying to start an art shop for Gaia and if you'd like I can try out yours for examples and to see how others like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 am
Hi, I'm Elle. I am seventeen years of age and I am honored to have been invited to this guild. I like to read, roleplay, and dance. I am terrible at dancing, it is just fun. I dislike washing dishes, super bratty people, and being in pictures. sometimes i like pictures, most i don't. c:  

ran away with the TARDIS

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Chrisius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:56 am
Hello there. My name is Chris, and I'm confused how I was even able to get invited here, being as... I'm a guy. But anyway. I'm 16 years old, and a Junior in high school. I do drill team in my ROTC class, and I love to run. If you want to know more, you can check my profile or just pm me. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 am
Ohai, I'm eatdiamonds. c: I'm 16 and my favorite colors are red and pink. Hmm, I'm not quite sure what else to say. I guess PM me if you want to know more!  

MikaMikaMii

Shy Exhibitionist

aka_spaci_2007

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 am
Hi My gaia name is aka_spaci_2007 which means my name is staci.I'm 22 and I love purple .I like style and im a animal lover and im a dancer  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 am
I'm Aimee hehe obsessed with doctor who <3, anyway my style ranges to what I feel like mostly girly to classy even a little bit of tom boy. My style reflects me. I may look cute and innocent but looks are deceiving ninja  

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

II Colorful Lover II

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am
User Image

Herro guys smile , my name's xXTacos_BananaMuffinsXx, otherwise known as Tacos or Emily.
I live in the U.S. ( California girl wink ) and am 15.
Some things that i lurv r neon, pastel colors, anime and manga (HUGE yaoi fan mrgreen ), Kpop, drawing, singing, and piano.
I play 2 instruments, guitar and piano, i'm in choir, and im currently looking for an art class.
You'll mostly find me either surfing gaia or on Zomg when i'm on, and I hope you'll message me if you just need someone to talk to.
~Emily~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am
lol, I don't really know why I was invited. I'm not all about fashion or fabulocity but I figured I'd poke around for a bit to see what's what and if I like it here I'll stick around :3  

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Cursing the wind

cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo heart xp xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine Hey x3 i'm known as coco, miku, kitty, and well, just about any name you could come up with x3

well, i LOVE manga and anime. [don't hate] and I'm pretty awesome to be around.

My cat, star, recently had kittens not even 4 days ago >w<;;

and

I'm bored of talking about my self~ if you thiink we should hang out sometime, Quote or PM me... :'D

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop pirate talk2hand burning_eyes
^ EMOTE ADDICT O U O ^

oh! and im not really the "fashionista" type but i am nice, funny, and sweet. but i can snap a bone when i must =3=;;  
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:47 pm
Hello everyone please call me Kimi or Mina. I'm a Sophomore and I just love to sing for our choir! Teehee. I can be very random at time and all. Well er--- read my profile I have to say it says more then what I am typing.  

Kimillia

skylarklovesme

Obsessive Sweetheart

13,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:52 pm
I'm not sure if I have the time to be active in another guild, but I'm Caitlin, and I'm almost 24. I have been vegetarian for about 9 years, but I seriously don't plan on nagging you. I currently live in WA. I hate ranch dressing and mayonaise. I love spicy food.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 pm
I got invited so I thought I'd join~ cx
I don't usually do much posting on gaia, so the fact that I was found and invited is pretty amazing to me xDDDDD
I don't really have a profile or anything set up on here (gaia that is), so let's see what to say...
I'm called Kyouu~~~
Let's see... I really like having pretty avatars on gaia xDDDDD
When I'm not on here dressing up, I usually am playing a video game or watching cartoons or some sci-fi show on netflix! xDDD
(My favourite cartoon is Gintama, though I just watched Nabari no Ou, and it was fabulous, albeit very bittersweet.)
I like singing, drawing and writing a lot, too! I'm almost always singing.

(Oh, and I'm technically a girl with a boy's avatar, though he always looks very girly. I just like the hands on the boys better than the girls on gaia xDDDDD Silly reason to have a specific gender, I guess...)

Anyway, thanks for the invite!!! CX  

Sakurazawa Kyouu

Dapper Prophet

m0c4a

Demonic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 pm
Hello~

I'm not very big on guilds, and I tend to forget them... But I was invited and decided to try this out.
I'm Masha Sama, you can call me either Masha, or Sama. Whatever floats your boat.

I don't consider myself a very fashionable, but I know what looks good and what doesn't. Uh... I like drawing, listening to music, and eating.
If you have any music suggestions then throw them my way, I'm always looking for some new music! I'm open minded, just not for country stuff.

I'm a senior in high school, but was told last friday that I looked like a middle school visitor. So yeah, I'm not that tall nor do I have a very womanly body for my age, and it doesn't help that I like wearing lose clothes and such.

Hmmm....
I do watch anime, Blue Exorcist and No.6 are the most recent ones I've been watching, and Durarara!! on Adult Swim (but I watched it for the first time last summer online)

Over all I'm a boring person, easy to get along with, but also easily gets bored so yeah... That is all.

★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff